Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Spotify Draw Cash From my Bank Account But No Preminium?

Hello dear community.As you all know there was a discount for summer which offers a special price for 3 months(after that regular price) which was 1Turkish Lira in my case. However when I tried to buy that offer I gave my card info and paid but when ...

• Hello dear community. As you all know there was a discount for summer which offers a special price for 3 months(after that regular price) which was 1Turkish Lira in my case. However when I tried to ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lyrics

Thought new lyrics program was under development. Don't see and can't find anything on lyrics. Advsie pls. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Thought new lyrics program was under development. Don't see and can't find anything on lyrics. Advsie pls. Thanks.
  • REG47
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Album appears in Web Player but Won't Play, doesn't show in app at all.

I am unable to play this album: https://open.spotify.com/album/1nquRHL1WHrwkX9EuPx9Ck It wont even show up in search results from within the app, but google was able to find it. I can see all other albums by that band, and they all appear to work.

• I am unable to play this album:    https://open.spotify.com/album/1nquRHL1WHrwkX9EuPx9Ck   It wont even show up in search results from within the app, but google was able to find i...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Most Massive Attack Albums Disappeared (UK)

All original Massive Attack albums, with the exception of Blue Lines and remix albums, have disappeared from Spotify. Has Spotify lost the rights to this content, or is this a technical issue?

• Casual Listener
  •   All original Massive Attack albums, with the exception of Blue Lines and remix albums, have disappeared from Spotify. Has Spotify lost the rights to this content, or is this a technical issue...
  • jamogram
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 8] i download song that not appear in the playlist *Descargo Temas que no aparecen en playlist

I am part of the family Spotify account. I have a public playlist. Today i download 2 songs and reach the 100 discharged. Spotify show me the 100 downloads. But the songs doesnt appear in the playlist. What can be? I look forward to any comments.rega...

• I am part of the family Spotify account. I have a public playlist. Today i download 2 songs and reach the 100 discharged. Spotify show me the 100 downloads. But the songs doesnt appear in the p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Receiving no notifications at all

Hey dear community I have a problem since some time now (I guess since half a year or somethin)I don't receive any notifications or messages at all, neither for new singles or albums released by artists I'm following (I'm currently following bout 500...

• Composer
  • Hey dear community   I have a problem since some time now (I guess since half a year or somethin) I don't receive any notifications or messages at all, neither for new singles or albums relea...
  • _tobi
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify on LG Smart TV - Bad sound quality due to high in app volume?

Description of the problem: I experience bad sound quality with distortion, no matter the volume. The volume inside the spotify app is about twice as high as any other app (ex. Netflix, youtube) or source like TV or HDMI. The sound output is through ...

• Description of the problem: I experience bad sound quality with distortion, no matter the volume. The volume inside the spotify app is about twice as high as any other app (ex. Netflix, youtube) ...
  • bigbrummie
  • 21 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Denon
    Other
  • 21 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Specific Album Blacked Out? Unable to Play....

So I'm not sure if this is some sort of region issue (I'm from the US) but when I try to play this album, linked here I can't seem to play it. Using the Android App, the songs don't even show up, just the album with the album cover. What could be wro...

• Casual Listener
  • So I'm not sure if this is some sort of region issue (I'm from the US) but when I try to play this album, linked here I can't seem to play it.    Using the Android App, the songs don...
  • tomasrex
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotlight

I'm trying to connect to Spotlight, using my Spotify Premium Account, on the Amazon Firestick, but I'm not sure how to get it up and running! Any help or comments would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

• I'm trying to connect to Spotlight, using my Spotify Premium Account, on the Amazon Firestick, but I'm not sure how to get it up and running! Any help or comments would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Starbucks and spotify

Hiya, I've read if you have your location settings turned on in your Starbucks app, that you can save the music playing in their stores to Spotify. Is this feature available in the UK, if so how do I access it? Many thanks

• Hiya, I've read if you have your location settings turned on in your Starbucks app, that you can save the music playing in their stores to Spotify. Is this feature available in the UK, if so how do I...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playstation 4 - I am not able to start songs anymore

Since two months... my Playstation 4 suddenly stops playing music. As soon as i start a song it switches back to Pause.- I deleted spotify and installed it again. Didnt help.- I restarted my router. Didnt help.If i cant solve the problem iam going to...

• Since two months... my Playstation 4 suddenly stops playing music. As soon as i start a song it switches back to Pause. - I deleted spotify and installed it again. Didnt help. - I restarted my ro...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    PlayStation
    ps3
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Still no song progress indicator for the car player (Windows Phone App 5.2.3.0)

There is still no song progress indicator when streaming music to a car player via Bluetooth. Is there a more basic feature than that, dear Spotify programmers?

• Music Fan
  • There is still no song progress indicator when streaming music to a car player via Bluetooth. Is there a more basic feature than that, dear Spotify programmers?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chinese character appearing in weird text on chrome browser

Been having issue of chinese songs appearing in weird text on the side bar of the playlist when it was working fine previously.Anyone have a solution to this?

Spotify issue.png
  • Been having issue of chinese songs appearing in weird text on the side bar of the playlist when it was working fine previously. Anyone have a solution to this?  
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

music suggestion

Hey all, I am a little gone and i could use some help. what should i listen to while i am pretty darn tipsy????????any music is good.

• Hey all,   I am a little gone and i could use some help. what should i listen to while i am pretty darn tipsy???????? any music is good.    
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify wont play on sonos

Spotify premium account has worked fine for 6 months on Sonos but then had occasional dropouts . It has got worse untill since last week it is now unusable. Cannot even pay one track. Drops out "connection to spotify lost". Does anyone else have this...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify premium account has worked fine for 6 months on Sonos  but then had occasional dropouts .  It has got worse untill since last week it is now unusable. Cannot even pay one track. D...
  • Tora_Sengupta
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How long do you have to listen for a song to count as "played"?

With the current discussions going on with the payment of artists from streaming services, I was just wondering for how long a song has to be listened to to count as played. It's three seconds to show up in your history, 40 seconds to show up in the ...

• Visitor
  • With the current discussions going on with the payment of artists from streaming services, I was just wondering for how long a song has to be listened to to count as played.  It's three seco...
  • fredphoesh
  • Gig Goer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover tab hasn't updated for 6+ months!

Hey, I noticed recently that my discover tab in "browse" is only showing music related to artists I listened too at least 6 months ago (I had very different music tastes back then ^^;) and the first album in the "New Releases For You" came out in 201...

• Visitor
  • Hey, I noticed recently that my discover tab in "browse" is only showing music related to artists I listened too at least 6 months ago (I had very different music tastes back then ^^;) and the f...
  • trevorish
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect not working after joining the family plan

Hi, I have a pair of Dynaudio speakers which support the Spotify Connect function. Everything works fine before I joined the family plan. Now, only my iphone and desktop would appear on the available device list but not my Dynaudio speakers anymore. ...

• Hi,  I have a pair of Dynaudio speakers which support the Spotify Connect function. Everything works fine before I joined the family plan. Now, only my iphone and desktop would appear on the av...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover Spotify Playlist

I can no longer find the Playlist titled, "Acoustic Spring" and it was my favorite one I listened to everyday. I'm sure this has been deleted because it's no longer spring, and the Summer Acoustic one is there. Is there anyone to trace this in search...

• I can no longer find the Playlist titled, "Acoustic Spring" and it was my favorite one I listened to everyday. I'm sure this has been deleted because it's no longer spring, and the Summer Acoustic on...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes