Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Unable to play some spesific songs (greyed out)

Some friends and I were listening to music at my place this weekend and we wanted to put on Metallica - Whiskey In the Jar, but for some reason this song wouldn't start on my computer. I was using the webapp at the time, but I've tested the same song...

• Casual Listener
  • Some friends and I were listening to music at my place this weekend and we wanted to put on Metallica - Whiskey In the Jar, but for some reason this song wouldn't start on my computer. I was using th...
  • sjallabeis
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

help!! WHY DOESNT SPOTIFY WORK???

Why doesn't Spotify work on my windows 10 Lumia phone I'm a premium customer please help me!!! My songs don't even play!!!

• Why doesn't Spotify work on my windows 10 Lumia phone I'm a premium customer please help me!!! My songs don't even play!!!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting a device password

Hi!I'm experiencing some issues in setting a device password for my account.A few years back I coupled my FB login to my Spotify account, which works on most devices. However, now I have a Onkyo amplifier, with integrated Spotify support. But to make...

• Hi! I'm experiencing some issues in setting a device password for my account. A few years back I coupled my FB login to my Spotify account, which works on most devices. However, now I have a Onkyo ...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error code 500 for concerts tab

There's a Spotify presale for Melanie Martinez tickets in my town, and it opened at 10 AM CST, but every time I try to open the concerts section, it says an error occurred in the app and error code 500 in the web player. I really wanna get tickets be...

• Casual Listener
  • There's a Spotify presale for Melanie Martinez tickets in my town, and it opened at 10 AM CST, but every time I try to open the concerts section, it says an error occurred in the app and error code 5...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Use PayPal for more than one premium Account

I got Premium for 99ct in a special offer for my account. Now I want to get it for my child but when I enter my PayPal account data, it just jumps back to the place where I can chose the methode of payment

• I got Premium for 99ct in a special offer for my account. Now I want to get it for my child but when I enter my PayPal account data, it just jumps back to the place where I can chose the methode of p...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Airplay Fix

I'm not sure exactly what the problem is, but when I'm using Airplay through an Apple TV (3rd gen) and Spotify, it will hang up if the computer goes to sleep (or possibly if I pause it for a long time) — I just no longer get sound from Spotify. I DO,...

• I'm not sure exactly what the problem is, but when I'm using Airplay through an Apple TV (3rd gen) and Spotify, it will hang up if the computer goes to sleep (or possibly if I pause it for ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bugs
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Add Spotify Radio to SONOS, please!

Spotify, please provide SONOS with the ability to support Spotify Radio. From the SONOS community: John M, an employee of Sonos, replied to Add Spotify radios to Sonos !!!, an idea about Sonos. Thank you everyone for the responses and feedback. Pleas...

• Spotify, please provide SONOS with the ability to support Spotify Radio.      From the SONOS community:   John M, an employee of Sonos, replied to Add Spotify radios to ...
  • camillo75
  • Community Legend
  • 177 replies
  • 262 likes
  • 177 replies
  • 262 likes

[Help] Spotify integration on Facebook

Hello i want to post my music in facebook like this screen: http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/25/1466707149-sans-titre.jpg When i click on the track starts playing. But, when I post my album sharing, it's always links that return to the spotif...

• Hello i want to post my music in facebook like this screen: http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/25/1466707149-sans-titre.jpg   When i click on the track starts playing. But, when I p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Way to prevent duplicates in playlists.

I have saved a bunch of songs that now show up in my music under "Songs." I want to basically create a new playlist that is a copy of the "Songs" section of my music, but it seems the only way to do this would be to go through my entire Songs section...

• I have saved a bunch of songs that now show up in my music under "Songs."    I want to basically create a new playlist that is a copy of the "Songs" section of my music, but it seems...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re-ordering of tracks in a playlist still not available?

I just bought the Premium membership, only to find that there is no way to order tracks inside playlists. This makes Spotify not good enough to pay for in my opinion, and I see from other posts that people have been asking for this for the last 3 yea...

• I just bought the Premium membership, only to find that there is no way to order tracks inside playlists. This makes Spotify not good enough to pay for in my opinion, and I see from other posts that ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Connect to Spotify

I'm trying to load the Spotify web player on Google Chrome. I receive a spinning wheel that says "connecting to Spotify," which never loads. Tried launching in Internet Explorer and restarting brower. Still will not connect.

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to load the Spotify web player on Google Chrome. I receive a spinning wheel that says "connecting to Spotify," which never loads. Tried launching in Internet Explorer and restarting brower...
  • bsalgado
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Steven Wilson albums not aviable

Hello Spotify and others! 10 days ago I recived a message saying that 3 albums by Steven Wilson now was aviable on Spotify. But the albums doesn't appear on his Spotify profile and the album "Cover Version" you've linked to opens, but all the songs a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify and others!   10 days ago I recived a message saying that 3 albums by Steven Wilson now was aviable on Spotify. But the albums doesn't appear on his Spotify profile and the a...
  • richter-r
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Whatever Albums are taken Down?

Hi! I dont `find til two days my favorite albums from the group "Whatever". The albums calls "youwant" and "the way it is". Can you help me? Regards unitor

• Hi! I dont `find til two days my favorite albums from the group "Whatever". The albums calls "youwant" and "the way it is". Can you help me? Regards unitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly showing weird tracks

Hello guys,I've been using a lot Spotify Premium for a long time and I love it, but it's been like 4 months that the Discover Weekly (which is freaking great apart from that) is including randomly a couple of indie rock/pop spanish artist or band in ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello guys, I've been using a lot Spotify Premium for a long time and I love it, but it's been like 4 months that the Discover Weekly (which is freaking great apart from that) is including randomly ...
  • TheNikill
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to tell spotify about the errors in their music library?

How do i tell spotify that they have the wrong music linked to one of Superheists albums 'Identical Remote Controlled Reactions' ? They are a fairly unknown band but how do I let them know? The track names are correct but they arent they right songs ...

• How do i tell spotify that they have the wrong music linked to one of Superheists albums 'Identical Remote Controlled Reactions' ? They are a fairly unknown band but how do I let them know? The track...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

An error occurred try again....

For several weeks now I have been having an error occur message pop up on my Spotify account and it is becoming very aggravating, I cannot fully use my premium account which is telling me I wasted my money. I have tried numerous alternatives like sig...

• Casual Listener
  • For several weeks now I have been having an error occur message pop up on my Spotify account and it is becoming very aggravating, I cannot fully use my premium account which is telling me I wasted my...
  • Tannermarshall3
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

«No internet connexion for the moment»

Every time I plug my phone in my car, songs keep getting interrupted by a voice saying (in french) that there is no Internet connexion for the moment. My WI-FI is off on my phone and all of my songs are already downloaded. I never hear this message w...

• Every time I plug my phone in my car, songs keep getting interrupted by a voice saying (in french) that there is no Internet connexion for the moment. My WI-FI is off on my phone and all of my songs ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 app won't shuffle properly

Hi!Apologies if this has already been discussed, I checked a bit back but couldn't see anything.Anyway, I'm using spotify on my ps4 and the "shuffle" feature only shuffles songs from the first 3-4 albums I have on it. I'm a paying member (premium, I ...

• Music Fan
  • Hi! Apologies if this has already been discussed, I checked a bit back but couldn't see anything. Anyway, I'm using spotify on my ps4 and the "shuffle" feature only shuffles songs from the first 3-...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What happens when music you've saved gets removed from Spotify?

Hi guys. Does anyone know what happens when an album or song you've saved to Your Music or a playlist is removed from the Spotify database? Does it disappear from the place you saved it, or does it remain as an unplayable track? Thanks!

• Music Fan
  • Hi guys. Does anyone know what happens when an album or song you've saved to Your Music or a playlist is removed from the Spotify database? Does it disappear from the place you saved it, or does it r...
  • etudes
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify plays random track ??

hey.. i actually got spotify premium and after a while it starts to play a random track.. even if i dont listen to music.. anyone else got this prob? anyone solved it? virus ?? sry if im in wrong section this is pretty new to me

• hey.. i actually got spotify premium and after a while it starts to play a random track.. even if i dont listen to music.. anyone else got this prob? anyone solved it? virus ??   sry if im in ...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes