Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Have Spotify play on the current device by default, not the last device played on

I currently used Spotify Connect with my Yamaha receiver. Works great! BUT, if I have played Spotify in its last use connected to the receiver, it uses the reciever not my phone to play music. Example: Earlier in they day listened to Spotify on my re...

• Casual Listener
  • I currently used Spotify Connect with my Yamaha receiver. Works great! BUT, if I have played Spotify in its last use connected to the receiver, it uses the reciever not my phone to play music. Ex...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! How many songs can I save ONLINE?

I know there is a limit of 3,333 songs OFFLINE but is there a limit to the number of songs I can save from the artist profile pages? I seem to have met that limit, whatever it is, and am curious not only what the limit is but why there would be a lim...

• Casual Listener
  • I know there is a limit of 3,333 songs OFFLINE but is there a limit to the number of songs I can save from the artist profile pages?  I seem to have met that limit, whatever it is, and am curiou...
  • leafinator1999
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

TRACKS SKIPPING FIRST FEW NOTES

I have a Samsung e8000 series smart TV thorugh which I stream a number of servcies, including Spotify (the TV came with the app). I have notcied that the first track of most of my playlists (which are usually just the albums themselves, nothing custo...

• I have a Samsung e8000 series smart TV thorugh which I stream a number of servcies, including Spotify (the TV came with the app).  I have notcied that the first track of most of my playlists (wh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

onkyo nr 414 no playback

Hi there, im using my premium account on my reciver and all was fine. but since a few days, the device plays nothing at all. the playlists are there, the searchist working but when i want play, it starts initialising and ends at the spotify entry lev...

• Hi there,   im using my premium account on my reciver and all was fine. but since a few days, the device plays nothing at all. the playlists are there, the searchist working but when i wan...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Watch_dogs Ad.

Hey there. I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but i don't know where else it would fit. On the desktop player i got a Watchdogs Ad, which said i had the chance to win a month of spotify premium so i clicked it and completed the few...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there. I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but i don't know where else it would fit.   On the desktop player i got a Watchdogs Ad, which said i had the chance to win a ...
  • Darrynspotify
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows phone quality

Hello, I'm currently trialling spotify premium, and generally I'm pretty impressed. On my PC and iPad it's excellent, but I'm having a bit of trouble on my windows phone. I have the HTC 8s, and the quality settings on "Extreme" for both streaming and...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I'm currently trialling spotify premium, and generally I'm pretty impressed. On my PC and iPad it's excellent, but I'm having a bit of trouble on my windows phone.   I have...
  • adg131
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Your Music for Roku?

I just signed up for the premium trial so that I could test out Spotify on the Roku. It really kind of sucks! Why can't I save albums? It is a pain to have to enter a search with the Roku remote every time that I want to listen to a different album. ...

• Casual Listener
  • I just signed up for the premium trial so that I could test out Spotify on the Roku.  It really kind of sucks!  Why can't I save albums?  It is a pain to have to enter a search with th...
  • katinthemeadows
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Sonos "Connection to Spotfy was lost"

Hi I installed the spotify service in Sonos and when i start playing a song in the sonos controller i see playing the song for about 10 seconds - but hear no outpot on the speakers - after the 10 sec the error occures: "was unable to play the song - ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I installed the spotify service in Sonos and when i start playing a song in the sonos controller i see playing the song for about 10 seconds - but hear no outpot on the speakers - after...
  • kingaj12
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • SONOS
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Confused about not being able to find a friend after I went off FB

Hey there, I've read a few of these threads, but I'm still a little confused. I recently went off Facebook (deactivated) and made my spotify account separate from Facebook. (Deleted the app from FB, clicked "disconnect from facebook" under preference...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there,   I've read a few of these threads, but I'm still a little confused.    I recently went off Facebook (deactivated) and made my spotify account separate from Facebook...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Private Sessions - Why are these artists on my profile?

When I put the artist I am listening to on private mode, there is a reason why I want it private and not published. Why does it still post on profile what I am listening to in private mode????? The term "Private Session," is misleading and doesn't ac...

• When I put the artist I am listening to on private mode, there is a reason why I want it private and not published. Why does it still post on profile what I am listening to in private mode????? &nbsp...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 9 likes

Multiple users and Sonos

Please help - Sonos and Multiple users issues, solutions needed. Sonos only allows one Spotify account per Sonos control app, meaning we can only play through one Spotify account at home. My understanding the only way around this is the remove Spotif...

• Please help - Sonos and Multiple users issues, solutions needed.   Sonos only allows one Spotify account per Sonos control app, meaning we can only play through one Spotify account at ho...
  • gnyssen
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • SONOS
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [WP8.1] Track not availabe in the current region

I have recently started to experience problems playing some songs on my Windows Phone 8.1 (Nokia Lumia 920). I am online and when I search and browse, the track will come up but when I press play it says "Can't play this track. Sorry it is not availa...

• I have recently started to experience problems playing some songs on my Windows Phone 8.1 (Nokia Lumia 920). I am online and when I search and browse, the track will come up but when I press play it ...
  • srougfhley
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • WP 8
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! How to delete offline songs

Hi, I recently noticed that after toggling an offline play list to not be available offline the storage used by the Windows Phone 8 application hasn't changed at all. It says in the settings that it uses the same storage as it was when the play list ...

• Roadie
  • Hi,   I recently noticed that after toggling an offline play list to not be available offline the storage used by the Windows Phone 8 application hasn't changed at all. It says in ...
  • kidcruz97
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WP 8
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Trial Ended > Purchased Premium > Sonos connected but asks to upgrade still...

Hello, ...have been using Spotify through Sonos through the trial period. Trial Period ended and I upgraded. Trying to play Spotify through Sonos and it still says I need to upgrade to Premium. I have allowed Sonos to upgrade Spotify info and it give...

• Hello,   ...have been using Spotify through Sonos through the trial period. Trial Period ended and I upgraded. Trying to play Spotify through Sonos and it still says I need to upgrade to Pre...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify V3: Lumia 1020 shuffle and repeat "resets". Wifi to offline, stop after one song.

I always have shuffle and repeat on, but every morning this has been reset, and I have to put them on again. Shouldn't these settings be stored?Also, where i park my car, I have WiFi. Start my usual "car"-offline playlist, but when the first song is ...

• Casual Listener
  • I always have shuffle and repeat on, but every morning this has been reset, and I have to put them on again. Shouldn't these settings be stored? Also, where i park my car, I have WiFi. Start my us...
  • hansgoed
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[ALL] Bug Report for Artist Morning Glory

I attempted to post or reply in the Bugs board but seemed unable. I'm making this post because I didn't know where else to report this. There are two different artists by the same name. Not sure what Spotify can do to fix this, but I couldn't find an...

• Casual Listener
  • I attempted to post or reply in the Bugs board but seemed unable.   I'm making this post because I didn't know where else to report this.   There are two different artists by the sa...
  • raventalons
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Your collection on iPad?!

Hello, i have Spotify Premium and use it on my mac, iPhone and iPad. I have one simple question: I couldn't finde "Your collection" with album and artists on my iPad App? In the Mac and iPhone App it's available. On the iPad there are only the button...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   i have Spotify Premium and use it on my mac, iPhone and iPad. I have one simple question: I couldn't finde "Your collection" with album and artists on my iPad App? In the Mac and ...
  • musikmawe
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium account is not working

Hi! So I recently recieved a Spotify Premium gift card, and I had no problem activating it. However, I'm still on the trial version wheras my account setting says that I have Spotify Premium till mid-July. I've tried to redeem the gift card PIN sever...

• Hi! So I recently recieved a Spotify Premium gift card, and I had no problem activating it. However, I'm still on the trial version wheras my account setting says that I have Spotify Premium till m...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

error code 17

When I try to download spotify (which I've done before but it stopped working) I get this message: "Sptofiy could not be started. Error Code: 17. Anyone know how to fix this?

• When I try to download spotify (which I've done before but it stopped working) I get this message: "Sptofiy could not be started. Error Code: 17. Anyone know how to fix this?  
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes