Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify won't play certain playlist

Hi, I'm not able to play my playlist 'radio favorites' although I can play every other playlist or songs by browsing. It lists most of the songs in the playlist but nothing happens when I press play or double click any song in the playlist. I'vre tri...

• Hi,   I'm not able to play my playlist 'radio favorites' although I can play every other playlist or songs by browsing. It lists most of the songs in the playlist but nothing happens when I pr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify changes playlist

When I start a playlist, any playlist, after the first song (or if I skip to the next song) Spotify will start playing a different playlist. It's always the same playlist that replaces my choice. I've tried to log out and back in, I've tried to close...

• Casual Listener
  • When I start a playlist, any playlist, after the first song (or if I skip to the next song) Spotify will start playing a different playlist. It's always the same playlist that replaces my choice.&nbs...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly Playlist not updating (WP8.1)

Hi, I haven't had a new Discover Weekly playlist in several weeks. I've tried unistalling/reinstalling the app and unfollowing/refollowing the playlist but have had no luck. Any ideas?

• Hi,   I haven't had a new Discover Weekly playlist in several weeks. I've tried unistalling/reinstalling the app and unfollowing/refollowing the playlist but have had no luck.   Any ide...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant play extern playlists

since a few days i am unable to play songs from a playlist i follow. All songs from my own playlists work but if i search for another playlist or follow any playlist an click play on a song or on the playlist itself spotify doesnt do anything. I am u...

• since a few days i am unable to play songs from a playlist i follow. All songs from my own playlists work but if i search for another playlist or follow any playlist an click play on a song or on the...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Songs order within Playlists

Hi guys, I'm trying to create a playlist with the spotify's web player for Chrome Book and it seems like I can't manipulate the order of the songs within my playlist, I mean, drag songs up or below other songs...just modify the flow of the playlist. ...

• Hi guys,   I'm trying to create a playlist with the spotify's web player for Chrome Book and it seems like I can't manipulate the order of the songs within my playlist, I mean, drag songs up o...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! SONG REMOVAL

Big Long now by NIrvana was removed with no explanation and it is one of my favorite songs and my life will not be the same without it on spotify. Im wondering why the whole album is still there but not the one song.

• Casual Listener
  • Big Long now by NIrvana was removed with no explanation and it is one of my favorite songs and my life will not be the same without it on spotify. Im wondering why the whole album is still there but ...
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My songs aren't syncing to offline

When I save a song I set it to available offline but it doesn't sync to listen to it offline and certain songs become unavailable to listen to once I connect to Internet but are available offline

• Regular
  • When I save a song I set it to available offline but it doesn't sync to listen to it offline and certain songs become unavailable to listen to once I connect to Internet but are available offline
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Help audio not working but song still playing????

was wondering if anyone could help me. when I play spotify through my android 9 out of 10 time audio wont paly but when i check the song is still playing. this has happend to me in the past but i fixed it with the crossfade option. now its acting up ...

• Casual Listener
  •   was wondering if anyone could help me. when I play spotify through my android 9 out of 10 time audio wont paly but when i check the song is still playing. this has happend to me in the past b...
  • vla4life
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

can't connect to facebook

I want to connect my spotify to facebook but when I try to it says that may email has already been linked to another account. How do I fix this?

• I want to connect my spotify to facebook but when I try to it says that may email has already been linked to another account. How do I fix this?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where do songs you "thumbed up" go?

I recently had a good station going, but it appeared as a playlist. I gave my favorite songs a thumbs up and it completely updated the radio station/playlist and didn't save anything I thumbed up! Does anyone know how to get the original station play...

• I recently had a good station going, but it appeared as a playlist. I gave my favorite songs a thumbs up and it completely updated the radio station/playlist and didn't save anything I thumbed up! Do...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bogus Albums on Collection I never added

I am now on Spotify Free and I found that there are some bogus albums on my Collection here I never added. Actually I never listened/seen these bogus albums. Is Spotify really so bad, so they also add bogus albums without permission? Anyone have this...

bogus.PNG
  • Visitor
  • I am now on Spotify Free and I found that there are some bogus albums on my Collection here I never added. Actually I never listened/seen these bogus albums. Is Spotify really so bad, so they also ad...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

The web player does not work at all

Songs won't play, can't add songs to playlists, and the whole things just runs super slow

• Songs won't play, can't add songs to playlists, and the whole things just runs super slow 
  • storslett
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

One playlist won't work on webplayer only.

I have a single playlist that will not play anything when I'm using the webplyer. It works fine on my phone, fine on the desktop download as well. This is an issue for me because i have a Chromebook. I can't delete anything from the playlist either.A...

• I have a single playlist that will not play anything when I'm using the webplyer. It works fine on my phone, fine on the desktop download as well. This is an issue for me because i have a Chromebook....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred playlist shows up twice in web player

Since the Starred playlist feature has been removed from the desktop and Android versions, two Starred playlists show up in the spotify player (see first pic). Is this a bug or did I do something wrong? I don't have this problem with my desktop appli...

• Casual Listener
  • Since the Starred playlist feature has been removed from the desktop and Android versions, two Starred playlists show up in the spotify player (see first pic). Is this a bug or did I do something wro...
  • tamier
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Layout Change - no longer able to edit playlists

Hoping someone can help me on this one - I had to restart my work computer and now I have a different layout which is very unfriendly and I cannot edit my playlists. This layout is showing on Firefox, IE and Chrome. The old layout had the playbar at ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hoping someone can help me on this one - I had to restart my work computer and now I have a different layout which is very unfriendly and I cannot edit my playlists.  This layout is show...
  • Demon_Spawn
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

"Your music" on ps4, all songs missing.

When i open the ps4 spotify app, everything seems fine except when i open the "your music" tab, none of my saved music is there! Only the spotify playlists etc.

• When i open the ps4 spotify app, everything seems fine except when i open the "your music" tab, none of my saved music is there! Only the spotify playlists etc.
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Connect giving devices unique names

How can I set a unique name for Spotify Connect in the current FireTV-App?Recently we got a second FireTV, I got Premium and am using the current Spotify App for FireTV. But when I want to switch the Output, e.g. via the phone-app, I get problems to ...

•   How can I set a unique name for Spotify Connect in the current FireTV-App? Recently we got a second FireTV, I got Premium and am using the current Spotify App for FireTV. But when I want to ...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms] What's wrong with scrobbling? Why is it so difficult to leave feedback?

Dear Spotify, As someone who has been mostly happy with your service I have a few issues that I would like to bring up that I would like some meaningful response or resultion to so I do not migrate to another service.Why is it so hard to leave feedba...

• Dear Spotify,   As someone who has been mostly happy with your service I have a few issues that I would like to bring up that I would like some meaningful response or resultion to so I do not ...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug In Spotify PS4

It seems this bug still plagues the app for ps3 and ps4, dkes spotiy even care about its customers,heres why when i run the app on my ps4 and play a game at tbe sametime, ater a few songs the app would stall and not play anytning until i actually re ...

• Regular
  • It seems this bug still plagues the app for ps3 and ps4, dkes spotiy even care about its customers,heres why when i run the app on my ps4 and play a game at tbe sametime, ater a few songs the app wou...
  • g7755725
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

LG Smart TV Application

I am having issues with this app on my LG Smart TV and its extremely limited features. This application doesn't allow me to do much of anything except 'search' and play any playlists that I've created (which I have not). However, the one feature that...

• I am having issues with this app on my LG Smart TV and its extremely limited features. This application doesn't allow me to do much of anything except 'search' and play any playlists that I've create...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes