Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• noodles4
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

"This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it"?

I'm trying to add this song to my playlist but it won't show up on my desktop app or play.spotify.com. I had to google "Emma Bunton spotify maybe" for it to show up. I live in the US. Could this be an issue?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to add this song to my playlist but it won't show up on my desktop app or play.spotify.com. I had to google "Emma Bunton spotify maybe" for it to show up.    I live in the US. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Still seeing ads after paying for Premium Subscription.

Hi All, So I paid for the Premium membership again today, and yet when either log into my web Account or my Desktop App I can still see those annoying ads. When I login it still asks me to go to Premium to go "Ad-free" and same goes for the Desktop A...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All,   So I paid for the Premium membership again today, and yet when either log into my web Account or my Desktop App I can still see those annoying ads.   When I login it still ask...
  • mike02x2
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist sequence

I just bought premium, and thought it would enable me to arrange songs in the sequence I want.I can't figur out how to do that. I can't seem to find a how to on that. Can you help?

• I just bought premium, and thought it would enable me to arrange songs in the sequence I want. I can't figur out how to do that.  I can't seem to find a how to on that. Can you help?
  • raiverboy
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to logon

Attached the image in spanish, I'm getting this message since yesterday morning, I was logged the day before that, already reinstalled and change password but no success, I'm able to log on Internet but not the app.THANKS IN ADAVANCE

• Casual Listener
  • Attached the image in spanish, I'm getting this message since yesterday morning, I was logged the day before that, already reinstalled and change password but no success, I'm able to log on Internet ...
  • MartineJ
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant find some music themes

Hi my name is Alejandro i'm argentinian and i cant find some music themes, for example "Todo Pasa" by "Los Piojos" can anybody help me with that? Many thanks in advance

• Hi my name is Alejandro i'm argentinian and i cant find some music themes, for example "Todo Pasa" by "Los Piojos" can anybody help me with that?   Many thanks in advance
  • nicorebollo
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to login

Attached the image in spanish, I'm getting this message since yesterday morning, I was logged the day before that, already reinstalled and change password but no success, I'm able to log on Internet but not the app.THANKS IN ADAVANCE

• Casual Listener
  • Attached the image in spanish, I'm getting this message since yesterday morning, I was logged the day before that, already reinstalled and change password but no success, I'm able to log on Internet ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect on Sony SRS-X7

HiI have a Sony SRS-x7 WiFi speaker. I have previously used it with Spotify connect and controlled it from my computer (Windows 10) and phone (Android 6.0). But now, after I moved to a new apartment, neither my computer or phone finds the speaker. I ...

• Hi I have a Sony SRS-x7 WiFi speaker. I have previously used it with Spotify connect and controlled it from my computer (Windows 10) and phone (Android 6.0). But now, after I moved to a new apartmen...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play "Mercy" by tv on the radio

ayy,for some reason there is no play button for me at the song "Mercy" by tv on the radio ( https://play.spotify.com/track/2j3t1SccySlq4ve6fUTC81 ).I tought that there may is a licensing issue because i'm located in germany, but it's the only song wh...

• Visitor
  • ayy, for some reason there is no play button for me at the song "Mercy" by tv on the radio ( https://play.spotify.com/track/2j3t1SccySlq4ve6fUTC81 ). I tought that there may is a licensing issue be...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists and "offline" mode

Phone: Lumia 535System: W10MSpotify on SDXC card (same issue when its on internal memory) Hi. I have problem with my playlists set to "offline" mode, synced to my device. As far as i know the idea here is to download that music to my phone's memory a...

• Regular
  • Phone: Lumia 535 System: W10M Spotify on SDXC card (same issue when its on internal memory)   Hi. I have problem with my playlists set to "offline" mode, synced to my device. As far as i kno...
  • miking
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

app deletes offline music wp8.1

Hello I've been battling this issue for a long time and I'm realm getting fed up with it. Almost everyday when my phone has no signal due to going into a subway my Spotify app shows that me previously offline music is no longer offline and I have to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I've been battling this issue for a long time and I'm realm getting fed up with it. Almost everyday when my phone has no signal due to going into a subway my Spotify app shows that me previousl...
  • miking
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Samsung Smart TV] Spotify doesn't work

Sent a message sometime ago, but don't see it appearing here. Once more; Got a Premium account registered with a name and a pasword (not a Facebook). Tried to use the app on my Samsung ES7000. From thre attepmts to use it got the following messages: ...

• Gig Goer
  • Sent a message sometime ago, but don't see it appearing here.   Once more;   Got a Premium account registered with a name and a pasword (not a Facebook). Tried to use the app on my ...
  • marcosmello
  • 162 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Samsung
  • 162 replies
  • 2 likes

Playlists not updating

Within the past few weeks, I've been noticing that a few of my playlists either aren't updating or they are updating at random times. Throwback Thursday from June 30th didn't update until July 1st. Throwback Thursday from July 6th updated on July 5th...

• Within the past few weeks, I've been noticing that a few of my playlists either aren't updating or they are updating at random times.    Throwback Thursday from June 30th didn't update un...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Offline tracks in my Volvo XC90

Hello!I have the 2016 XC90. Today i downloaded the spotify app for the car which is great - that's 99% of the reason i connected by phone to the car by bluetooth, so thanks for that. I have lots of favourite tracks and i would like to have an offline...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I have the 2016 XC90.  Today i downloaded the spotify app for the car which is great - that's 99% of the reason i connected by phone to the car by bluetooth, so thanks for that.   ...
  • tomasrybar
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Help with Windows Phone 8.1

Hi, I recently installed the spotify app on my Lumia 640 with Windows Phone 8.1, and when I try to enter to my profile page, a message pops that says "user profile not found". Any ideas what it could be?Any help I can get will be useful. Greetings!

• Hi, I recently installed the spotify app on my Lumia 640 with Windows Phone 8.1, and when I try to enter to my profile page, a message pops that says "user profile not found". Any ideas what it could...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why would only one track be missing from an album?

Hey all,I'm relatively new to spotify and went to listen to one of my favorite albums, Onra - Chinoiseries and only one track is unavailable which happens to be my favorite track on the album! Any clue as to why only one track is unavailable? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hey all, I'm relatively new to spotify and went to listen to one of my favorite albums, Onra - Chinoiseries and only one track is unavailable which happens to be my favorite track on the album! Any ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Phone doesn't connect to Bluetooth devices

I've tried many times in so many ways to play Spotify on my car and different Bluetooth devices but I can't. Can anybody tell me how could I if it's possible?Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I've tried many times in so many ways to play Spotify on my car and different Bluetooth devices but I can't. Can anybody tell me how could I if it's possible? Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Mix of th week / Spotify Family

I have a "mix of the week" - problem: Since my wife and kids used my account every day to listen to classical (wife) and **bleep** (kids) music, my mix of the week was a mess which led me to upgrade to Spotify Family 4 weeks ago. Everyone has their o...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a "mix of the week" - problem: Since my wife and kids used my account every day to listen to classical (wife) and **bleep** (kids) music, my mix of the week was a mess which led me t...
  • Bernicz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong year of album release

That's probably a problem for multiple artists, but some of the years shown on the albums for The Microphone are wrong. The most notable one is "Tests", which is shown to have been released in 1901 instead of 1998.

• Visitor
  • That's probably a problem for multiple artists, but some of the years shown on the albums for The Microphone are wrong. The most notable one is "Tests", which is shown to have been released in 1...
  • timmieschaap
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Presale Seven Lions Code??

Does anyone know how to access the pre sale code for the Seven Lions Boston show that starts at 10 am today?? I listen to him quite frequently and also follow him on Spotify but was never notified of the pre sale code. Thanks!!

• Does anyone know how to access the pre sale code for the Seven Lions Boston show that starts at 10 am today?? I listen to him quite frequently and also follow him on Spotify but was never notified of...
  • karim07
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Music] SEVEN LIONS TORONTO

Anyone know the Spotify Pre Sale code for the pre sale happening tomorrow at 10am for Seven Lions??

• Anyone know the Spotify Pre Sale code for the pre sale happening tomorrow at 10am for Seven Lions??
  • Pszczesiul
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes