Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! How to get my Playlist + my music duplicate (or synchronized) on 3 devices ?

Hello I am using the same spotify account on an Apple Phone, an Android phone and a windows PC. I would like to have the same list of songs under My Music on each of the 3 devices What should I do to achive that ? thanks for your help

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   I am using the same spotify account on an Apple Phone, an Android phone and a windows PC.   I would like to have the same list of songs under My Music on each of the 3 devices&n...
  • aston-vega
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Phone 8.1 / Wrong order if more than 100 chapters

Hi there, I've got a strange issue: When I want to hear a big audiobook with more than 100 chapters OFFLINE, the sort order is completely mixed after Download. It seems there's a bug. (you have to exit the app an restart again). Example (in german) w...

• Hi there,   I've got a strange issue: When I want to hear a big audiobook with more than 100 chapters OFFLINE, the sort order is completely mixed after Download. It seems there's a bug. (you h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

using account on a tv

When i signed up to Spotify my 2 device's where my laptop and my phone. I then allowed my partner to use it on her phone which meant I couldn't listen off line on my laptop. (Thats fine) what I'm worried about is that if I sign in via my roku box on ...

• When i signed up to Spotify my 2 device's where my laptop and my phone. I then allowed my partner to use it on her phone which meant I couldn't listen off line on my laptop. (Thats fine) what I'm wor...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought three month trial for $.99, three weeks later it's back to free??

So, just before 2015 ended, I got the special offer three month trial for $0.99. Today, suddenly, I am back to free, and it hasn't even been three weeks. Help?!?

• So, just before 2015 ended, I got the special offer three month trial for $0.99. Today, suddenly, I am back to free, and it hasn't even been three weeks. Help?!?
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Finding friends

I'm connected to Facebook, but I can't find any of them. They can't find me either. I've logged in and out several times, deleted the app and downloaded again. I've tried to figure it out through Facebook, but nothing has worked. I don't know what's ...

• I'm connected to Facebook, but I can't find any of them. They can't find me either. I've logged in and out several times, deleted the app and downloaded again. I've tried to figure it out through Fac...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums and songs will only show up through search engines but not through the app

So,at first when i was searching for specific songs and the wouldn't show up, i just thought that for some copyright reasons certain albums of the artist weren't added, while others did. However,when i googled the song, ej: "2pm go crazy" or "Apink L...

• So,at first when i was searching for specific songs and the wouldn't show up, i just thought that for some copyright reasons certain albums of the artist weren't added, while others did. However,when...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Raumfeld by Teufel: No option for "extreme quality"

Hi there, I'm using a "Raumfeld connector" which works out fine so far. My problem is, there is no option for streaming in "extreme quality" in the settings-menue. I do have a premium-account, but the android-app says "not available when listening by...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I'm using a  "Raumfeld connector" which works out fine so far. My problem is, there is no option for streaming in "extreme quality" in the settings-menue. I do have a premium-...
  • rafeu
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Connect on Marantz

Hi, The current Spotify implementation in Marantz iOS app is a real nightmare. The result is that I never use it, but rather rely on Airplay. Is it planned to add Spotify Connect to existing Marantz amplifiers? (mine : SR5008). Marantz was listed as ...

• Roadie
  • Hi,   The current Spotify implementation in Marantz iOS app is a real nightmare. The result is that I never use it, but rather rely on Airplay. Is it planned to add Spotify Connect to existi...
  • SHADEYMAN-GB
  • Gig Goer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

LG Smart TV ChromeBox App, Premium keeps stopping during tracks for 20 seconds or so

Hi, I play Spotify via my LG Smart TV using Chromebox with the Spotify App (Which looks like a webpage). This used to work just fine. Lately during play of any tracks, it will simply stop (as if paused) for a good 20 seconds - then resume. There's no...

• Hi, I play Spotify via my LG Smart TV using Chromebox with the Spotify App (Which looks like a webpage). This used to work just fine. Lately during play of any tracks, it will simply stop (as if paus...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing Track Turn Down for What (Cover by Ice-T and UABB)

I was listening to an album on spotify called Punk goes Pop 6. All tracks are on it, with the exception of the one mentioned in the subject. I found the track while searching online, but after adding it, it's still unusable. Any reason why this was t...

• Casual Listener
  • I was listening to an album on spotify called Punk goes Pop 6. All tracks are on it, with the exception of the one mentioned in the subject.  I found the track while searching online, but after...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Player Size Limited

Hi. Why some players (with whole album) have size limits? I dont need a very wide one, put some players are limited to around 300px wide. Some are wider, even if I always put 100% px wide. My site is 606px wide. Is that a artist limited thing? Please...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. Why some players (with whole album) have size limits? I dont need a very wide one, put some players are limited to around 300px wide. Some are wider, even if I always put 100% px wide. My site is...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot play song on PC but can play on IOS

Okay I dont know were the problem is atm but all I know is that local files has been broken for quite som time so I guess it has something to do with that.Anyway, a couple of songs I just got added to my PC got synced into the loval files tab as they...

• Okay I dont know were the problem is atm but all I know is that local files has been broken for quite som time so I guess it has something to do with that. Anyway, a couple of songs I just got added...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't see what song friends listened to last/currently listening to.

On my friends feed i can see the list of my friends but it doesn't show underneath what they are listening to or what they last listened to, just nothing. Any ideas?Thanks

• Regular
  • On my friends feed i can see the list of my friends but it doesn't show underneath what they are listening to or what they last listened to, just nothing. Any ideas?Thanks
  • cooldebest
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Help: Song Artist Change Randomly (duet)

Not sure as to if anyone may know the answer to this but any insight would be great! The song "Sing Lullaby" by Boggie feat. Petruska András use to be a song duet between them. If you listen to the song on there it is just her. Normally you can hear ...

• Not sure as to if anyone may know the answer to this but any insight would be great!   The song "Sing Lullaby" by Boggie feat. Petruska András use to be a song duet between them. If you l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost premade spotify playlist :(

Hi I used to listen to a premade playlist from spotify that came up as an alternative on day on my startpage, but now i have lost it and cant find it again. The thing i remember about it is that it had this song in it. (Fast Car (feat. Tall Heights),...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I used to listen to a premade playlist from spotify that came up as an alternative on day on my startpage, but now i have lost it and cant find it again.   The thing i remember abo...
  • mattias_
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing Local Files Via Chromecast Audio/Google Cast

Until very recently, I have been able to play Local Files from my PC, which are in my playlist, through speakers in my house, linked with Chromecast Audio. Suddenly, when I try to do just this it will not work and I receive an error stating 'Sorry! Y...

• Until very recently, I have been able to play Local Files from my PC, which are in my playlist, through speakers in my house, linked with Chromecast Audio. Suddenly, when I try to do just this it wil...
  • Rensark_
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to listen to only 1 album? Not all tracks?

I have picked 1 album to listen to but it plays 2-3 songs off that album then plays songs from other albums of the same band. I just want to listen to this 1 album. I am free version of Spotify. I am on my phone

• I have picked 1 album to listen to but it plays 2-3 songs off that album then plays songs from other albums of the same band. I just want to listen to this 1 album. I am free version of Spotify. I am...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant play music out of Spotify on PS4

Hi there, i have a problem to play music with my Spotfiy Premium account. on a Ps4 it is not possible to hear music, the tracks starts and stops right away. playing a track with another Spotifyaccount (freeaccount) is possible. i have allready de and...

• Hi there,   i have a problem to play music with my Spotfiy Premium account. on a Ps4 it is not possible to hear music, the tracks starts and stops right away. playing a track with another Spot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast Audio vs Muzo Cobblestone

I have been looking into adding wireless capabilities to my hometheater system. My setup is 5.1 surround sound with polk monitor series ii speakers and an older denon av reciever that is pre hdmi but has digital optical audio input. I am currently lo...

• I have been looking into adding wireless capabilities to my hometheater system. My setup is 5.1 surround sound with polk monitor series ii speakers and an older denon av reciever that is pre hdmi but...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Frozen app on iphone

I've been happily using the app on my iPhone for a couple of years now but it's suddenly frozen and says "installing". Any ideas?

• I've been happily using the app on my iPhone for a couple of years now but it's suddenly frozen and says "installing". Any ideas?
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes