Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

New member: Problem on my Asus C300 Chromebook

Hi, I'm new here and am not very computer-literate. On my Asus C300 Chromebook, I can sign into Spotify using this link: https://play.spotify.com/user/mikedigi/playlist/4xCMMoJ5Ph6E4Pe2Jest3C I can then play music from my own playlist, find and add n...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm new here and am not very computer-literate.   On my Asus C300 Chromebook, I can sign into Spotify using this link:   https://play.spotify.com/user/mikedigi/playlist/4xCMMoJ5Ph6E...
  • mikedigi
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Chromebook Friend Feed?

I'm having trouble figuring out where the Friend Feed option is, and i'm not quite sure if Friend Feed is available on a Chromebook? I'd just like to know if i'm simply not looking in the right places for it, and if I do have it, how do I use it/wher...

• I'm having trouble figuring out where the Friend Feed option is, and i'm not quite sure if Friend Feed is available on a Chromebook? I'd just like to know if i'm simply not looking in the right place...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

Out of place albums?

I just joined today and went to go listen to my favorite band Ghost, but looking at their albums, it seems that there was an accidental crossover somewhere, as I'm pretty sure they never worked with the Wutang Clan. I think the system just accidently...

• I just joined today and went to go listen to my favorite band Ghost, but looking at their albums, it seems that there was an accidental crossover somewhere, as I'm pretty sure they never worked with ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify error code 4 on desktop app

Hi! I recently upgraded to windows 10 and since then spotify is not working on my PC. These are the things i tried: 1. reinstalled spotify2. restarted router3. switched off nod32, to see if thats blocking or not4. added spotify to nod32 exclusions5. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I recently upgraded to windows 10 and since then spotify is not working on my PC.   These are the things i tried:  1. reinstalled spotify 2. restarted router 3. switched o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Queued tracks will not play if added to an empty queue

I'm using the Spotify Web Player in Firefox on Windows 7. I like to explore new artists and check out albums I have never heard before. However, if the album sucks after a few songs, I want to easily be able to remove it from my queue. If you hit the...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using the Spotify Web Player in Firefox on Windows 7.  I like to explore new artists and check out albums I have never heard before. However, if the album sucks after a few songs, I want to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs hacking

When listening to music, often the songs stopp for a secund or 2, even on my ofline songs, why is this?I have a Sony Z5 premium

• When listening to music, often the songs stopp for a secund or 2, even on my ofline songs, why is this? I have a Sony Z5 premium
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bug interface

Hello, I see that there is so less bug !! nice job. I have this problem like screenshot.A black zone at the bottom of the album that i play page,that it isn't usefull. enjoy ^^

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I see that there is so less bug !! nice job.   I have this problem like screenshot. A black zone at the bottom of the album that i play page,that it isn't usefull.   en...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't get premium

Hi spotify,I have bought a new premium card but it doesn't work, what can i do?? Help me please!

• Regular
  • Hi spotify, I have bought a new premium card but it doesn't work, what can i do?? Help me please!
  • Merel1
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing a specific time frame of a song on Facebook

Hello, I'm new to the forums. I was curious as to whether or not it was possible when sharing a song to Facebook to selecta timestamp or where the song begins when it is played. Currently, I believe when the song is shared to Facebook, the section of...

• Hello, I'm new to the forums.   I was curious as to whether or not it was possible when sharing a song to Facebook to select a timestamp or where the song begins when it is played.   C...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No Discover recommendations?

Hello,I have a Spotify account and I've been listening to about 10 songs a number of times over the last couple of weeks but I still haven't received any personalized music recommendations under the Discover tab. Can you please tell me why this might...

• Hello, I have a Spotify account and I've been listening to about 10 songs a number of times over the last couple of weeks but I still haven't received any personalized music recommendations under&...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log into Spotify from PS4

It have been like this in minimal 3-4 weeks now and I can't understand why. I have tried to uninstall and install it again, but that didn't work. When I'm logging on Spotify on my laptop it all goes well and it works as it should. But when I go into ...

• It have been like this in minimal 3-4 weeks now and I can't understand why.   I have tried to uninstall and install it again, but that didn't work. When I'm logging on Spotify on my laptop it ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player skips songs continuisly

Hi there - it seems like my web player skips song on every browser. What's strange is that it only happens in my work, my desktop app at home is OK. Until this time, it was enough to just delete the cookies, but right now it doesn't work, so I can't ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there - it seems like my web player skips song on every browser. What's strange is that it only happens in my work, my desktop app at home is OK. Until this time, it was enough to just delete the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to find playlist that exist?

HiI have listened and added a playlist called "thought for food" and I am quite sure it is a "Spotify" playlist.I have also added it to my Sonos favorits but now its gone in my Spotify but still in Sonos (saying its a claeswillen Spotify playlist)?Wh...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have listened and added a playlist called "thought for food" and I am quite sure it is a "Spotify" playlist. I have also added it to my Sonos favorits but now its gone in my Spotify but still ...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs sound different

So I was just doing my thing, listening to some music (in this case it was the album Worlds by Porter Robinson) and some songs sound different. For example: The song 'Lionhearted' has a longer intro, the song 'Flicker' has something added in the midd...

• So I was just doing my thing, listening to some music (in this case it was the album Worlds by Porter Robinson) and some songs sound different. For example: The song 'Lionhearted' has a longer intro,...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Smart TV availability

Hi.Spotify just launched in my country (Indonesia) since one month ago.I want to download and use Spotify in my Samsung Smart TV, but there is no Spotify app in Samsung Apps.I am using E 5000 series TV (UA32EH5300M), which included in supported TVs.P...

Photo0594.jpg
  • Regular
  • Hi. Spotify just launched in my country (Indonesia) since one month ago. I want to download and use Spotify in my Samsung Smart TV, but there is no Spotify app in Samsung Apps. I am using E 5000...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

playstation app not working

I was wondering if someone could please help. I used the spotify app fine when it first launched on playstation 4, but now whenever I try to load the app it just doesn't work. It stays on the spotify logo and does nothing more. The app doesnt load up...

• Casual Listener
  • I was wondering if someone could please help. I used the spotify app fine when it first launched on playstation 4, but now whenever I try to load the app it just doesn't work. It stays on the spotify...
  • Amilo8
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play playlists via Samsung Smart TV app

Hello, As indicated in the subject, I am unable to play items from playlists via the Samsun Smart TV app. Everything else works fine: I can navigate the app, play items from the Search and What's New tabs, and directly from Artist screens. Hitting "O...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   As indicated in the subject, I am unable to play items from playlists via the Samsun Smart TV app.  Everything else works fine: I can navigate the app, play items from the Search...
  • phrawzty
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Music

So, a kpop group called BTS had released an album about a week ago and its not on Spotify yet so I wanted to know if you guys can update it and put the album on. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • So, a kpop group called BTS had released an album about a week ago and its not on Spotify yet so I wanted to know if you guys can update it and put the album on. Thanks.
  • saved
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify web client, high in game latency

Due to these extreme circumstances i have decided to deliver a post here with a pressing issue I am facing.Gaming and listening to music is my greatest joy, thus this makes me really upset when I can’t do both. I am using the spotify web client due t...

• Casual Listener
  •  Due to these extreme circumstances i have decided to deliver a post here with a pressing issue I am facing. Gaming and listening to music is my greatest joy, thus this makes me really upset wh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcasts

I have Spofity Premium and a Windows phone. Does my Spotify offer Podcasts? I can't find it in my menus.

• I have Spofity Premium and a Windows phone.  Does my Spotify offer Podcasts?  I can't find it in my menus.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes