Announcements

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Clueso Stadtrandlichter

Hi, warum gibt es das neue Album von Clueso noch nicht auf Spotify? Wird es kommen? Danke.

• Hi, warum gibt es das neue Album von Clueso noch nicht auf Spotify? Wird es kommen? Danke.
  • FräuleinFuchs
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong connections between bands and albums

Something i noticed as i searched for the band "Versailles" In the Results for this Band there was a listing with all of the albums and songs of the band , but the albums werent only those of the band "Versailles" i thought of, but at least 2 other s...

• Casual Listener
  • Something i noticed as i searched for the band "Versailles"   In the Results for this Band there was a listing with all of the albums and songs of the band , but the albums werent only those...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Title not available after pausing / Offline tracks playback

Hello, I'm new to Spotify, registered a few days ago. I have one question to playback on my Android device. I have some albums which I have marked for offline playing. Furthermore I have a bluetooth receiver in my car which is connected to the cars a...

• Hello,   I'm new to Spotify, registered a few days ago. I have one question to playback on my Android device. I have some albums which I have marked for offline playing. Furthermore I have a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrectly Uploaded Track - Combichrist

Hello. I'm reporting that track 9 of the album Everybody Hates You(2005) from Combichrist is not available because the actual file is loaded as the next track, track 10. Also, track 10 is track 10. By the way, I have seen duplicated tracks on other a...

• Hello. I'm reporting that track 9 of the album Everybody Hates You (2005) from Combichrist is not available because the actual file is loaded as the next track, track 10. Also, track 10 is track 10....
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Help

I tried to sign up for the student discount and it says my information has already been used for this service but I have never used this service before! I emailed spotify to get answers on this, but until I get a response there I was wondering if any...

• Visitor
  • I tried to sign up for the student discount and it says my information has already been used for this service but I have never used this service before! I emailed spotify to get answers on this, but ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New songs

Put up songs by Eir Aoi! Examples are Ignite and Niji no Oto!

• Put up songs by Eir Aoi! Examples are Ignite and Niji no Oto!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add support for Google ChromeCast

So, I was thinking about getting a roku since it nad spotify. But then i saw the chromecast and fell in love with it. I got it but spotify isnt available on it! Spotify please come on chromecast! If tis dosen't happen soon, i will switch the Google P...

• So, I was thinking about getting a roku since it nad spotify. But then i saw the chromecast and fell in love with it. I got it but spotify isnt available on it! Spotify please come on chromecast! If ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How many numbers do I have on my device?

Hi, I know there is a maximum of 3333 offline songs on my Windows Phone device (or any other device). But is there a way to find out how many numbers you currently have offline? It would be nice to see that in the synchronization/settings screen, nex...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I know there is a maximum of 3333 offline songs on my Windows Phone device (or any other device). But is there a way to find out how many numbers you currently have offline? It would...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF DOOM

What happened to all the MF albums??

• What happened to all the MF albums??
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8.1] Show only offline content

It'd be great to have the "show only offline content" filter somewhere in the app.

• Music Fan
  • It'd be great to have the "show only offline content" filter somewhere in the app.
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Two Bands Named Utopia

There are two bands named Utopia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utopia_(band) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utopia_(Brazilian_band) One is American, the other is Brazilian. They are both located on the same page but with the American bio. It would be g...

• Casual Listener
  • There are two bands named Utopia:   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utopia_(band) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utopia_(Brazilian_band)   One is American, the other is Brazilian. They...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist pages
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

50 titres disparus d'une playlist

Bonjour, grosse déception aujourd'hui en ouvrant spotify, une de mes playlist a perdu environ 50 titres!!! Pourquoi? Que s'est-il passé? Pourriez-vous me rstaurer cette playlist ou me donner un historique que je les retrouve svp? Cordialement Alan Ve...

• Bonjour, grosse déception aujourd'hui en ouvrant spotify, une de mes playlist a perdu environ 50 titres!!! Pourquoi? Que s'est-il passé? Pourriez-vous me rstaurer cette playlist ou me donner un his...
  • hcastidu
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New Releases on Spotify - US Not Getting Updated

The playlist for "New Releases on Spotify - US" is not getting updated. This list is managed by Spotify USA. It hasn't been added to since July 29th. Can someone please make sure it's current with this week's releases?

• The playlist for "New Releases on Spotify - US" is not getting updated.  This list is managed by Spotify USA.     It hasn't been added to since July 29th.  Can someone please ...
  • Newmoo
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Incorrect Song

While listening to an album today, I came across a song that is obviously incorrect. The title and info is fitting to the album, but the audio file connected to it is not. The track that played was from a whole different genre. I was just curious abo...

• Casual Listener
  • While listening to an album today, I came across a song that is obviously incorrect.  The title and info is fitting to the album, but the audio file connected to it is not.  The track that ...
  • mebble
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Martha Tilston gone on Spotify?

Whats up with Martha Tilston. 5 Albums and every song is gone in spotify germany. Where do I find further informations about things like this?

• Regular
  • Whats up with Martha Tilston. 5 Albums and every song is gone in spotify germany.   Where do I find further informations about things like this?  
  • MackTheShrek
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Why no "instrumental version" of Katy Perry songs

Why doesn't Spotify have any songs that are "instrumental" like The One That Got Away or Part of Me by Katy Perry as an example. Is it due to those sountracks not being "offical releases" or does Spotify not have a license to have those soundtracks? ...

• Casual Listener
  • Why doesn't Spotify have any songs that are "instrumental" like The One That Got Away or Part of Me by Katy Perry as an example. Is it due to those sountracks not being "offical releases" or does Spo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Pop
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Sonos] Issue with New Albums Showing Up on Artist Pages

I have noticed that some weeks when new albums get added they do not show up on the Sonos artist pages. This got better for a while, but it is happening again. It really seems like it is just not updating for some reason (not sure if this is related ...

• Roadie
  • I have noticed that some weeks when new albums get added they do not show up on the Sonos artist pages.  This got better for a while, but it is happening again.  It really seems like it is ...
  • Scharffenator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • SONOS
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Music link to re-issued version doesn't work

I read in the FAQ that if a song is removed it'll try to play a similair song. I've got In Flames in my playlist which was removed last week or so. It has now been readded in a "Re-issued 2014" version but when my playlist tries to play the old in fl...

• Casual Listener
  • I read in the FAQ that if a song is removed it'll try to play a similair song.   I've got In Flames in my playlist which was removed last week or so. It has now been readded in a "Re-is...
  • Snæbjørn
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist categories (Genres and Moods) disappeared on Windows Phone

I recently saw that some playlist categories that were shown on Windows Phone are missing. First, the "Urban" category dissappeared. Now Country disapppeared as well. Then I saw that the new categories, Hip Hop, Folk & Americana, R & B, Dinner and Sl...

• I recently saw that some playlist categories that were shown on Windows Phone are missing.   First, the "Urban" category dissappeared. Now Country disapppeared as well.   Then I saw...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes