Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't find the volume on playstation four.

The music is so quiet I can't find any volume control anywhere. I have to turn the TV up really loud but that just distorts the TV speakers. Thanks in advance.

• Casual Listener
  • The music is so quiet I can't find any volume control anywhere. I have to turn the TV up really loud but that just distorts the TV speakers. Thanks in advance.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound quality (bit rate) on LG TVs and blu-ray?

Hi all (especially Spotify insiders)! What is the sound quality on LG devices as inhttps://support.spotify.com/se/learn-more/faq/#!/article/LG There is no specific setting for quality in the app, so it is hard to tell.Realize that the actual sound qu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all (especially Spotify insiders)!   What is the sound quality on LG devices as in https://support.spotify.com/se/learn-more/faq/#!/article/LG   There is no specific setting for qua...
  • larsic
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

BBC Playlister Problem

Ive been exporting additions to my BBC playlister playlist in spotify for months and I love it. However, for the past month although the bbc website tell me songs have suceesfully been exported to spotify when I look nothing has been added. Any sugge...

• Ive been exporting additions to my BBC playlister playlist in spotify for months and I love it. However, for the past month although the bbc website tell me songs have suceesfully been exported to sp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connection for Windows Phone

The issue I'm having is that when connected to the LTE T-Mobile network more often than not Spotify will report that its offline, many times this is at five bars and both Pandora and Tune-In radio both work fine so it appears to not be the connection...

• The issue I'm having is that when connected to the LTE T-Mobile network more often than not Spotify will report that its offline, many times this is at five bars and both Pandora and Tune-In radio bo...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Stuck @ Login Screen on Windows Phone 8.1

I was happy to see that free streaming was added to the WP application. I thought I'd swing back to Spotify to try it out again. I can't seem to get by the login screen though. All I get is the five dots flowing by on the bottom and it goes on foreve...

• Regular
  • I was happy to see that free streaming was added to the WP application.  I thought I'd swing back to Spotify to try it out again.  I can't seem to get by the login screen though.  All ...
  • powergamermii
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WP 8
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

WD TV Live : playlists not loading anymore :-(

Hi I used to listen o My Spotify Premium account on my WD TV Live with great success so far...But recently I have experienced many difficulties in loading the Playlist in the system :- page would stay blanck (well black in fact)- subscribed playlists...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I used to listen o My Spotify Premium account on my WD TV Live with great success so far... But recently I have experienced many difficulties in loading the Playlist in the system : - p...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    music
    WD
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Gifting an e-card to someone studying abroad?

My boyfriend is studying abroad right now and I'd like to send him a premium ecard. I've read that you can't send ecards to someone living in another country, but what about someone from your country who is abroad for just a couple months? His spotif...

• My boyfriend is studying abroad right now and I'd like to send him a premium ecard. I've read that you can't send ecards to someone living in another country, but what about someone from your country...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on PS3 does not show music located in "Your Music".

Ever since Spotify moved away from the Starred option for creating a general playlist and replaced it with Add to Your Music option next to each track, I've stopped using the Starred playlist and have been adding more and more music to my "Your Music...

• Casual Listener
  • Ever since Spotify moved away from the Starred option for creating a general playlist and replaced it with Add to Your Music option next to each track, I've stopped using the Starred playlist and hav...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ok, I know taylor swift removed her tracks from Spotify, but...

I bought her songs on iTunes, for example, "Shake It Off" comes up as the Piano version on Spotify for IOS but on Android it plays fine. So why doesn't it work on my IOS device?

• Gig Goer
  • I bought her songs on iTunes, for example, "Shake It Off" comes up as the Piano version on Spotify for IOS but on Android it plays fine. So why doesn't it work on my IOS device?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Gramofon Wifi Select Problem

I cannot connect my gramofon to the network. When I have to select my wifi network during gramofon setup, the network list has duplicates of my network. There are at least 10 wifi networks all with the name of my network. When I select one, I am not ...

• Visitor
  • I cannot connect my gramofon to the network. When I have to select my wifi network during gramofon setup, the network list has duplicates of my network. There are at least 10 wifi networks all with t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Streaming

How long do I have to listen to a song for it to be streamed one time?

• How long do I have to listen to a song for it to be streamed one time?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Go back a page function?

I use the web player: I had an old Spotify account I created via my FB 3 years ago, I have since deleted that account and created a new Spotify web player account. The new account's UI is noticeably different from the old version. In particular, on t...

• Casual Listener
  • I use the web player:   I had an old Spotify account I created via my FB 3 years ago, I have since deleted that account and created a new Spotify web player account. The new account's UI is no...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Still playing only one album

It is still playing only one album, when I give another, one song after it returns to album Movie Hits

• It is still playing only one album, when I give another, one song after it returns to album Movie Hits  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline sync to SD-card

Hi guys! So yeah, I just got an SD-card for my Samsung Galaxy S3 and I'd like to save my offline playlists to the card instead of using the phone's own memory. How do I do that?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys! So yeah, I just got an SD-card for my Samsung Galaxy S3 and I'd like to save my offline playlists to the card instead of using the phone's own memory. How do I do that?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesnt play all the tracks in the playlist

Hi,I have spotify on my sony xperia Z5 (Android). Since yesterday I have realized that it only plays one track and stops playing when the track ends. I have re installed the app three times and still the same problem, also deleted the cache but it ha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have spotify on my sony xperia Z5 (Android). Since yesterday I have realized that it only plays one track and stops playing when the track ends. I have re installed the app three times and sti...
  • mehdy1982
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trial?

can't play my songs after using the trial I have to listen to them out of order I do like the songs that I have downloaded I would like to speak to a representative on the telephone so I can understand it all clear anyone knows who I can contact over...

• can't play my songs after using the trial I have to listen to them out of order I do like the songs that I have downloaded I would like to speak to a representative on the telephone so I can understa...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect smart tv

I have a laptop, an android phone and a samsung smart tv UH6900 with latest spotify an all devices. They are all connected to the same network. When I play a song on my laptop I can only see my mobile device and my laptop on the list of available dev...

• I have a laptop, an android phone and a samsung smart tv UH6900 with latest spotify an all devices. They are all connected to the same network. When I play a song on my laptop I can only see my mobil...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Claim a playlist from my old account.

Is there anyway for me to claim a playlist I created on an old account? I had a premium spotify account we'll call Spotty1. It was my original account and I created a small playlist. I then created a second account called Tiffy2 to join a family plan...

• Is there anyway for me to claim a playlist I created on an old account?   I had a premium spotify account we'll call Spotty1. It was my original account and I created a small playlist.  I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why pay for Spotify when there is PANDORA RADIO!

The only reason I signed up for a premium account was to use Spotify on my Samsung tv. Now I have to switch back and forth from Pandora (when I want a station) and Spotify (when I want a specific song). You're losing money and listeners!

• The only reason I signed up for a premium account was to use Spotify on my Samsung tv. Now I have to switch back and forth from Pandora (when I want a station) and Spotify (when I want a specific son...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes