Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Playlists

I had to reset my password because I forgot my other one. Once I logged in all of my playlists were deleted and I had no songs. How do I get back my old playlists?

• I had to reset my password because I forgot my other one. Once I logged in all of my playlists were deleted and I had no songs. How do I get back my old playlists?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music on desktop spotify has different number of songs than what it says on my phone

So, I made a playlist on my phone, it has 1,202 songs on it then I look at it on my computer and it says there are 1,196 songs on the playlist. I don't really understand what could have gone wrong. I checked to see if maybe it just hadn't loaded the ...

• So, I made a playlist on my phone, it has 1,202 songs on it then I look at it on my computer and it says there are 1,196 songs on the playlist. I don't really understand what could have gone wrong. I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Onkyo problems No RADIO function....

Hi Why is there no RADIO function? I want to be able to choose stations like Pop, Alternative etc. Right now I have to create playlists. I dont want to . Please also see post below with no reply from spotify. http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Othe...

•   Hi Why is there no RADIO function?  I want to be able to choose stations like  Pop, Alternative etc.   Right now I have to create playlists.  I dont want to .  ...
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify Chargin more?

So in light of the Spotify court case on unpaid royalties I hear that Spotify will either have remove a lot of music or charge more...either eay, I'll probably be ending my subscription of the change is substantial as I can barely afford Spotify as a...

• So in light of the Spotify court case on unpaid royalties I hear that Spotify will either have remove a lot of music or charge more...either eay, I'll probably be ending my subscription of the change...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify

I have a AV7701 and bean using spotify on it for a wile with out any problem but is it not working any more.When I try to login the unit ask me to axept the spotify terms and when I do it tels me that it cant conect.What have hapend???

• I have a AV7701 and bean using spotify on it for a wile with out any problem but is it not working any more. When I try to login the unit ask me to axept the spotify terms and when I do it tels me t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! WP10 phone: loads of performance issu

Hello, A new Windows Phone user here and old Spotify user since the closed beta. I want to know if i am alone experiencing alot of bugs and performance issues. Like examples bellow:* when offline syncing playlist, the order reverses and a copy of tha...

• Regular
  • Hello,   A new Windows Phone user here and old Spotify user since the closed beta. I want to know if i am alone experiencing alot of bugs and performance issues. Like examples bellow: * whe...
  • emahlman
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't add tracks to a collaborative playlist

My friend created a collaborative playlist and shared it to me.I'm already following it but I still can't add any tracks to it.I've already restarted and reinstalled the desktop app (windows) and nothing. The same thing happens on the web player and ...

• My friend created a collaborative playlist and shared it to me. I'm already following it but I still can't add any tracks to it. I've already restarted and reinstalled the desktop app (windows) and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Symbian] Wifi connection dropped after a short time

Hi, I am running spotify on Nokia Symbian Belle, on a nokia n8, running the latest spotify version.Even after a complete system ans spotify re-installation, the spotify gets systematically disconnected from the wifi connection even though the wifi co...

• Hi, I am running spotify on Nokia Symbian Belle, on a nokia n8, running the latest spotify version. Even after a complete system ans spotify re-installation, the spotify gets systematically discon...
  • Pikkulisko
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

More than one Spotify account

Hello all, I am currently at my partner's house trying to help her Dad set up spotify on the cocktailAudio x30, I connected my spotify and it worked and linked. Bravo, my spotify works but it has saved my information with the "spotify connect" functi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all,   I am currently at my partner's house trying to help her Dad set up spotify on the cocktailAudio x30, I connected my spotify and it worked and linked. Bravo, my spotify works but i...
  • Murray93
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get rid of Yamaha amplifier

Dear all, A little while ago I showed a friend the awesomeness of Spotify, and discovered his Yamaha amplifier was a Spotify compatible one. Worked like a charm, but... now I can't get rid of the device anymore. Even more odd: when I am at home and a...

• Visitor
  • Dear all,   A little while ago I showed a friend the awesomeness of Spotify, and discovered his Yamaha amplifier was a Spotify compatible one. Worked like a charm, but... now I can't get rid o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot stream to my speaker system

Hello,I can stream music easily with windows mediaplayer within my home network from my computer to my Marantz speaker System (sr5008).How is it possible that running spotify on this computer does not allow me to stream to this speaker.If it is possi...

• Regular
  • Hello, I can stream music easily with windows mediaplayer within my home network from my computer to my Marantz speaker System (sr5008). How is it  possible that running spotify on this comput...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chrome Not Playing playlist in full

I have created a playlist with approx 20 songs. I hit play and it plays the first song but when that song is over it plays some random song that I have never heard of or entered into my que or playlist. I try to play another song on the playlist. It ...

• I have created a playlist with approx 20 songs. I hit play and it plays the first song but when that song is over it plays some random song that I have never heard of or entered into my que or playli...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify skips tracks on Philips Fidelio AW1000, AW2000, AW3000...

When I play my playlists, wich play well on my desktop and smartphone, on my Philips Fidelio streamers, about 10% of the tracks are skipped."Music format not supported / not available in your country. Skipped to next track."Philips says that the prob...

• When I play my playlists, wich play well on my desktop and smartphone, on my Philips Fidelio streamers, about 10% of the tracks are skipped. "Music format not supported / not available in your count...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The Beatles

First off, Spotify having all of "The Beatles" songs is absolutely amazing! I ran in to one probles, though: When I loked online for to check how many songs "The Beatles" have made, I saw that it was 275. But after I got all "The Beatles" songs and d...

• First off, Spotify having all of "The Beatles" songs is absolutely amazing! I ran in to one probles, though: When I loked online for to check how many songs "The Beatles" have made, I saw that it was...
  • rodgerbeard
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The Beatles... Where are The Beatles...

I'm speechless. I need The Beatles. Please. Anything. Any song at all. Not covers, but the originals. Please. I'm begging.

• I'm speechless. I need The Beatles. Please. Anything. Any song at all. Not covers, but the originals. Please. I'm begging.
  • rodgerbeard
  • Regular
  • 116 replies
  • 45 likes
  • 116 replies
  • 45 likes

Logging In

Hey there Community! If I originally set up my Spotify account with a username and password for login, can I now connect to Facebook without having to use Facebook to log in each time I get on Spotify? I would like to be able to allow Spotify to use ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there Community!   If I originally set up my Spotify account with a username and password for login, can I now connect to Facebook without having to use Facebook to log in each time I get ...
  • shawnlawton
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify web app - Google Chrome audio issues(static+crackle)

Hello all,Ive been using the web player for about 8 months now and in the past 3 days I've been having issues with audio on google chrome.Every song that I play will have a very annoying and audible static crackle. I made sure that it was not my comp...

• Casual Listener
  •  Hello all, Ive been using the web player for about 8 months now and in the past 3 days I've been having issues with audio on google chrome. Every song that I play will have a very annoying an...
  • grannygangsta69
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[Symbian] Nokia n9

I have.a Nokia n9 but i cant get the client from the Ovi store. Can i get the install file another way?

• Casual Listener
  • I have.a Nokia n9 but i cant get the client from the Ovi store. Can i get the install file another way?
  • one06
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Where can I download Nokia N9 version (resetted my phone)?

Hi! I have two Nokia N9 phones (Meego) as spare phones to my Android phone. Other of them has Spotify installed few years back and it works great with my Premium Spotify account. I'd like to get Spotify also to this other Nokia N9s but it seems that ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I have two Nokia N9 phones (Meego) as spare phones to my Android phone. Other of them has Spotify installed few years back and it works great with my Premium Spotify account. I'd like to get Spot...
  • one06
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is Starred gone on desktop, but still there on the web player?

I normally use the web player but decided to use the desktop application again. I immediately noticed that the starred playlist is missing on the desktop. It's still there on the web player though.. so why remove it on desktop? I was able to copy all...

• Gig Goer
  • I normally use the web player but decided to use the desktop application again. I immediately noticed that the starred playlist is missing on the desktop. It's still there on the web player though.. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes