Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Help link loop; can't report broken track

I would like to report a jittery track. I browsed to https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/ , clicked on "I want to report a broken song or wrong song information", then clicked on the single "How do I report broken tracks or albums?...

• I would like to report a jittery track.  I browsed to https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/ , clicked on "I want to report a broken song or wrong song information", then c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Repetitive Radio

The radio is far too repetitive. I know many people have complained about this, so I am sure this will fall on deaf ears. Please add a discover button, or improve your algorthim; it's seriously ridiculous. If not fixed, this is going to push me to ch...

• The radio is far too repetitive. I know many people have complained about this, so I am sure this will fall on deaf ears. Please add a discover button, or improve your algorthim; it's seriously ridic...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album "Thirst for romance" from Cherry Ghost not playing in my region?

Hi, I am a big fan of Cherry Ghost. All albums of Cherry ghost are on Spotify and all but one album playable from the Netherlands; the album "Thirst for romance" is not playing due to region restrictions. I can only play one song from the album (4am)...

• Hi,   I am a big fan of Cherry Ghost.  All albums of Cherry ghost are on Spotify and all but one album playable from the Netherlands; the album "Thirst for romance" is not playing due to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ps4 large playlist error

So the ps4 app is really great but whenever I try to play my playlist with over 6000 songs and I put shuffle on it only plays a certain amount of songs from the artists at the beginning of the playlist anyone know why?

• Casual Listener
  • So the ps4 app is really great but whenever I try to play my playlist with over 6000 songs and I put shuffle on it only plays a certain amount of songs from the artists at the beginning of the playli...
  • elwenil360
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 18 replies
  • 3 likes

Really bad shuffling?

Anyone else notice that the "shuffle" experience is mainly just the latest released albums? For instance shuffle Lana Del Rey and the only two albums it'll play are Ultraviolence and Honeymoon despite her having a bunch of other albums. I'm lucky to ...

• Anyone else notice that the "shuffle" experience is mainly just the latest released albums? For instance shuffle Lana Del Rey and the only two albums it'll play are Ultraviolence and Honeymoon despit...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

download problem

Lumia 930-wp8.1 and Premium account.I can't download some albums (i.e. any Pink Floyd Album) for offline use. In My previous android device it was possible and working.

• Regular
  • Lumia 930-wp8.1 and Premium account. I can't download some albums (i.e. any Pink Floyd Album) for offline use. In My previous android device it was possible and working.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Winphone offline

Lumia 930-wp8.1 and Premium account.I can't download some albums (i.e. any Pink Floyd Album) for offline use. In My previous android device it was possible and working.

• Regular
  • Lumia 930-wp8.1 and Premium account. I can't download some albums (i.e. any Pink Floyd Album) for offline use. In My previous android device it was possible and working.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find the volume on playstation four.

The music is so quiet I can't find any volume control anywhere. I have to turn the TV up really loud but that just distorts the TV speakers. Thanks in advance.

• Casual Listener
  • The music is so quiet I can't find any volume control anywhere. I have to turn the TV up really loud but that just distorts the TV speakers. Thanks in advance.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound quality (bit rate) on LG TVs and blu-ray?

Hi all (especially Spotify insiders)! What is the sound quality on LG devices as inhttps://support.spotify.com/se/learn-more/faq/#!/article/LG There is no specific setting for quality in the app, so it is hard to tell.Realize that the actual sound qu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all (especially Spotify insiders)!   What is the sound quality on LG devices as in https://support.spotify.com/se/learn-more/faq/#!/article/LG   There is no specific setting for qua...
  • larsic
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

BBC Playlister Problem

Ive been exporting additions to my BBC playlister playlist in spotify for months and I love it. However, for the past month although the bbc website tell me songs have suceesfully been exported to spotify when I look nothing has been added. Any sugge...

• Ive been exporting additions to my BBC playlister playlist in spotify for months and I love it. However, for the past month although the bbc website tell me songs have suceesfully been exported to sp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connection for Windows Phone

The issue I'm having is that when connected to the LTE T-Mobile network more often than not Spotify will report that its offline, many times this is at five bars and both Pandora and Tune-In radio both work fine so it appears to not be the connection...

• The issue I'm having is that when connected to the LTE T-Mobile network more often than not Spotify will report that its offline, many times this is at five bars and both Pandora and Tune-In radio bo...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Stuck @ Login Screen on Windows Phone 8.1

I was happy to see that free streaming was added to the WP application. I thought I'd swing back to Spotify to try it out again. I can't seem to get by the login screen though. All I get is the five dots flowing by on the bottom and it goes on foreve...

• Regular
  • I was happy to see that free streaming was added to the WP application.  I thought I'd swing back to Spotify to try it out again.  I can't seem to get by the login screen though.  All ...
  • powergamermii
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WP 8
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

WD TV Live : playlists not loading anymore :-(

Hi I used to listen o My Spotify Premium account on my WD TV Live with great success so far...But recently I have experienced many difficulties in loading the Playlist in the system :- page would stay blanck (well black in fact)- subscribed playlists...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I used to listen o My Spotify Premium account on my WD TV Live with great success so far... But recently I have experienced many difficulties in loading the Playlist in the system : - p...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    music
    WD
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Gifting an e-card to someone studying abroad?

My boyfriend is studying abroad right now and I'd like to send him a premium ecard. I've read that you can't send ecards to someone living in another country, but what about someone from your country who is abroad for just a couple months? His spotif...

• My boyfriend is studying abroad right now and I'd like to send him a premium ecard. I've read that you can't send ecards to someone living in another country, but what about someone from your country...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on PS3 does not show music located in "Your Music".

Ever since Spotify moved away from the Starred option for creating a general playlist and replaced it with Add to Your Music option next to each track, I've stopped using the Starred playlist and have been adding more and more music to my "Your Music...

• Casual Listener
  • Ever since Spotify moved away from the Starred option for creating a general playlist and replaced it with Add to Your Music option next to each track, I've stopped using the Starred playlist and hav...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ok, I know taylor swift removed her tracks from Spotify, but...

I bought her songs on iTunes, for example, "Shake It Off" comes up as the Piano version on Spotify for IOS but on Android it plays fine. So why doesn't it work on my IOS device?

• Gig Goer
  • I bought her songs on iTunes, for example, "Shake It Off" comes up as the Piano version on Spotify for IOS but on Android it plays fine. So why doesn't it work on my IOS device?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Gramofon Wifi Select Problem

I cannot connect my gramofon to the network. When I have to select my wifi network during gramofon setup, the network list has duplicates of my network. There are at least 10 wifi networks all with the name of my network. When I select one, I am not ...

• Visitor
  • I cannot connect my gramofon to the network. When I have to select my wifi network during gramofon setup, the network list has duplicates of my network. There are at least 10 wifi networks all with t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Streaming

How long do I have to listen to a song for it to be streamed one time?

• How long do I have to listen to a song for it to be streamed one time?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes