Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problems with Windows Phone 8 app

Recently Spotify keeps going "offline" on my Windows Phone 8. It also does something to my phone so my phone can't connect to my email accounts. Another friend of mine with a Windows 8 Phone is having the same problem. Any idea what is going on?

• Recently Spotify keeps going "offline" on my Windows Phone 8. It also does something to my phone so my phone can't connect to my email accounts. Another friend of mine with a Windows 8 Phone is havin...
  • terebraman
  • Casual Listener
  • 33 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 33 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Have premium account - get only one song ??

Hello from Hamburg,my philips fidlio A1 device seems not to support spotify properly. I do have a premium account, but whenever i try to open albums or the listted artists, there is an error. It is said something such as "items not found". The proble...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello from Hamburg, my philips fidlio A1 device seems not to support spotify properly. I do have a premium account, but whenever i try to open albums or the listted artists, there is an error. It is...
  • peterhh
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

App crashes when changing song using playlist

Hi I have a couple of problems happening on my Nokia lumia 800.The OS is windows phone 7.5 os version 7.10.8779.8 I have an unlimited data plan. I'll try to give as much information as possible. I normally listen to spotify when I am on the bus trave...

• Hi I have a couple of problems happening on my Nokia lumia 800.The OS is windows phone 7.5 os version 7.10.8779.8 I have an unlimited data plan. I'll try to give as much information as possible. ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[MeeGo] I have to login when offline - even though I have Premium

I have Spotify on my Nokia N9 MeeGo phone - and I have used it without problems for a long time. Then, suddenly, I am asked to log in every time I am offline - and only then. As I am offline, I cannot log in, and am stuck without the music I have syn...

• I have Spotify on my Nokia N9 MeeGo phone - and I have used it without problems for a long time. Then, suddenly, I am asked to log in every time I am offline - and only then. As I am offline, I canno...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Adding songs to a playlist current playing on wd live from another device leads to the wd crashing

I find it very inconventient to manage my playlists and such directly on the wd player, so I thought I could make a "temporary" playlist that I started playing on the wd, while adding songs on the go from my laptop. (Like when I host a party and peop...

• Regular
  • I find it very inconventient to manage my playlists and such directly on the wd player, so I thought I could make a "temporary" playlist that I started playing on the wd, while  adding songs on ...
  • Hermansen
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung HT-E5550

I got a samsung HT-5550 Blueray-Player with the newest firmware (1013). Is there any possibilty to get spotify-app working on it? I can't find any app in the smart-tv-app-store!

• I got a samsung HT-5550 Blueray-Player with the newest firmware (1013). Is there any possibilty to get spotify-app working on it? I can't find any app in the smart-tv-app-store!
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

username with special character on roku

Hi I am glad to see that Spotify has come to Roku LT. Unfortunately my username contains an 'é' (note the accent), and I can't seem to be able to enter it... Can anybody help me out? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I am glad to see that Spotify has come to Roku LT. Unfortunately my username contains an 'é' (note the accent), and I can't seem to be able to enter it... Can anybody help me out? Thanks
  • stephane092384
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Roku LT navigation

I have a Roku LT and I'm delighted Spotify has finally landed on it. The only problem is once I have something queued up and playing, how do I get out of that play screen if I want to change to something else? If I hit the home button, it sends me to...

• I have a Roku LT and I'm delighted Spotify has finally landed on it.   The only problem is once I have something queued up and playing, how do I get out of that play screen if I want to chan...
  • sbertsch
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Roku Channel - button press double skips selections

When scrolling through menus / items on the Roku channel, each button press on the remote causes the selection to double skip. I have tried two remotes - the one that came with the device, and a universal remote. I also tried taking the batteries out...

• Music Fan
  • When scrolling through menus / items on the Roku channel, each button press on the remote causes the selection to double skip.    I have tried two remotes - the one that came with the d...
  • Broadsheet
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Samsung SmartTv USA

Hello, As a spotify premium user, I am very upset that there is not a spotify application available for my samsung smart tv. I live in the USA and hear that it is only available in Europe. Any news as to when it will be available here? Looking forwar...

• Hello, As a spotify premium user, I am very upset that there is not a spotify application available for my samsung smart tv. I live in the USA and hear that it is only available in Europe. Any news...
  • rockynookum
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP] Scrobbling on Windows Phone

Hi. Is there any way to scrobble songs from Spotify? I hope that someday Spotify brought this option in an update but, till that, i'd like to know if another app could be able to do it. Thanks (and crossing fingers) [EDIT - ADDED TAG]

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. Is there any way to scrobble songs from Spotify? I hope that someday Spotify brought this option in an update but, till that, i'd like to know if another app could be able to do it.   Th...
  • alissa914
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 8 likes

Sound quality with Denon?

Does anyone know what the default sound quality (High, Medium, Low) is with the denon devices like AVR 4520 and/or Ceol? Is there a chance to change the default setting? Thanks

• Does anyone know what the default sound quality (High, Medium, Low) is with the denon devices like AVR 4520 and/or Ceol? Is there a chance to change the default setting?   Thanks
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

hardware

Which devices are suitable for jogging ?

• Which devices are suitable for jogging ?
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] app for WP8 8x by HTC needs fixed

the music does not play and i am paying for a subscription this is a waste of my money and my time ! it keeps trying to load and nothing happens i waited 4 hours for it to play music and it wont and it keeps asking me to log in why such a crappy app ...

• Casual Listener
  • the music does not play and i am paying for a subscription this is a waste of my money and my time !   it keeps trying to load and nothing happens i waited 4 hours for it to play music and i...
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant login to spotify on samsung tv

Hey, i just bought a new Samsung tv ans installed the spotify app But i cant Login ! i dont have a username i always login with facebook ? What can i do ?

• Hey, i just bought a new Samsung tv ans installed the spotify app 🙂 But i cant Login ! i dont have a username i always login with facebook ? What can i do ?
  • comrade_felix
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify and YAMAHA devices

Just connected Spotify directly from my MAC laptop to Yamaha AV Receiver through air play. Very easy. On MAC (Apple symbol) Go to System Preferences. Select Sound. Select Output and the receiver shows up. Select as device and you are connected. I hav...

• Just connected Spotify directly from my MAC laptop to Yamaha AV Receiver through air play.  Very easy.  On MAC (Apple symbol)  Go to System Preferences. Select Sound. Select Output and...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Synology NAS Drive or how would I do this !!!!!

Hi all I have a Synology NAS (DS413j) and was wondering if I could integrate spotify with my NAS drive? Ie I want to save my offline music on my NAS and play them in livingroom for example. If not here is what I am trying to achieve....... I want to ...

• Hi all   I have a Synology NAS  (DS413j) and was wondering if I could integrate spotify with my NAS drive? Ie I want to save my offline music on my NAS and play them in livingroom for e...
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! [WP8] Songs randomly skip to next over bluetooth

Tracks randomly skip when listening to spotify over bluetooth. This happens on my WP8 app and my wife's iphone 5 spotify app. We each have premuim accounts, and when we try to stream to our spotify music to our bluetooth speakers or to our car's blue...

• Music Fan
  • Tracks randomly skip when listening to spotify over bluetooth. This happens on my WP8 app and my wife's iphone 5 spotify app. We each have premuim accounts, and when we try to stream to our spotify...
  • KAHUNA75
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos - Music selection

Is there any difference on what music is available on Spotify through Sonos rather than just using the PC version of spotify? I tried to find the new Duné album, and it was on the PC, and was not able to play it on sonos? Thanks. /Ole

• Casual Listener
  • Is there any difference on what music is available on Spotify through  Sonos rather than just using the PC version of spotify?   I tried to find the new Duné album, and it was on th...
  • LarsaR
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP] Battery Life consumption! Im a windows phone Developer!

I have found my battery life decrease dramatically after using the app for windows phone, 3 Days to 1/2 Days. I Just want you to know there is a problem i believe with your background task managment and possible in effecient code causing over consump...

• I have found my battery life decrease dramatically after using the app for windows phone, 3 Days to 1/2 Days. I Just want you to know there is a problem i believe with your background task managment ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes