Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Name change

Does anyone know how i can change my username on Spotify, please help

• Does anyone know how i can change my username on Spotify, please help
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double account

I lost my account die to upgrade but would appear that I have subscribed theoug Apple and again through Vodafone - please help

• Casual Listener
  • I lost my account die to upgrade but would appear that I have subscribed theoug Apple and again through Vodafone - please help
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! SONG LIBRARY COUNT IDEA (AWARENESS)

I was wondering about how many songs I have on my song library but couldn't figure out how many songs I had, I would have to manually count them. They have a song count for playlists but not song library. Its a pretty easy fix and I think it needs to...

• Roadie
  • I was wondering about how many songs I have on my song library but couldn't figure out how many songs I had, I would have to manually count them. They have a song count for playlists but not song lib...
  • juandurfelworld
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue/Problem - following artists

Hello I have an issue with the "following" of artists. Here some necessery information:1. On all platforms i use the newest Version of Spotify2. I follow 455 Artist3. I have the Issue on Android, IOS, Desktop(Windows) and Web Player4. The Issue appea...

• Hello   I have an issue with the "following" of artists.   Here some necessery information: 1. On all platforms i use the newest Version of Spotify 2. I follow 455 Artist 3. I have t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Favorits

My friend and i have both set our favorit playist on public. But we can't look into eachothers playlists.I,m sorry for my bad english...

• My friend and i have both set our favorit playist on public. But we can't look into eachothers playlists. I,m sorry for my bad english...
  • JeroenLenny1
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to replace a song

Since this evening Im not able to replace a song in my playlist.. How can I change this? (yes I could before, so I know how it works)

• Since this evening Im not able to replace a song in my playlist.. How can I change this?  (yes I could before, so I know how it works)     
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Password reset

I have repeatedly tried to reset my password. I received my email and follow the directions then it says my time has expired within a minute! I have a premium account. I am ready to cancel due to lack of support.

• I have repeatedly tried to reset my password. I received my email and follow the directions then it says my time has expired within a minute! I have a premium account. I am ready to cancel due to lac...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify won't play previous track, it will just restart the actual one.

So, I recently acquired spotify premium and bought some wireless bluetooth headset on amazon and it has some buttons on it such as next track/previous track call funcions etc. My problem is, whenever I press the previous track button it won't work, i...

• Casual Listener
  • So, I recently acquired spotify premium and bought some wireless bluetooth headset on amazon and it has some buttons on it such as next track/previous track call funcions etc. My problem is, whe...
  • nunnnun
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Problems with LG smart tv app (42LA6608)

Hey All, I'm having problems with the app for the LG smart tv (tv-type 42LA6608) He doesn't sign in anymore, because he THINKS he has no network connection. All my other apps do work, firmware is up to date. Customer Care of LG doesn't know what's th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey All,   I'm having problems with the app for the LG smart tv (tv-type 42LA6608) He doesn't sign in anymore, because he THINKS he has no network connection. All my other apps do work, ...
  • DRS74
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot connect to LG Smart TV

Using the "Choose device to play" I cannot see my LG Smart TVTV is LG 47LB610VI have premium accountLatest firmware on TV, latest Spotify appIf I open Spotify on my phone (Galaxy S3, Android Lollipop) I see the phone.Any suggestions?

• Using the "Choose device to play" I cannot see my LG Smart TV TV is LG 47LB610V I have premium account Latest firmware on TV, latest Spotify app If I open Spotify on my phone (Galaxy S3, Androi...
  • DRS74
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

song missing from playlists

I use the free spotify. Spotify created a R & B playlist for me. Somehow one of the songs was deleted from the playlist. I searched and found the song, and try to add it back to the playlist, but I was unable to, it would not let me. Is there some wa...

• I use the free spotify. Spotify created a R & B playlist for me. Somehow one of the songs was deleted from the playlist. I searched and found the song, and try to add it back to the playlist, but...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist folders in web player keep disappearing

I started to sort my playlists (close to a hundred of them) in folders a few days ago and found that after a while, most of the folders and unsorted playlists disappear from the sidebar. When I log on to my Android app, I find that most of them have ...

• Casual Listener
  • I started to sort my playlists (close to a hundred of them) in folders a few days ago and found that after a while, most of the folders and unsorted playlists disappear from the sidebar. When I log o...
  • hermioneeowynp
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant hear anything in spotify. (No its not the mixer volume muted)

Hey So just a litttle while ago i wanted to use spotify on my desktop im a premium user and i couldnt hear any songs. First thing i checked is the mixer volume on the taskbar the volume was unmuted and all the way up but as the track played the small...

• Hey    So just a litttle while ago i wanted to use spotify on my desktop im a premium user and i couldnt hear any songs. First thing i checked is the mixer volume on the taskbar the volum...
  • axolotlee-m
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs keep disappearing from my playlists

Hello I'm having some serious issues with songs disappearing from my playlists, the one labeled "Songs" in particular. Now let me get this straight: the songs are not being deleted from Spotify, at least not as far as I'm aware. The latest was the so...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   I'm having some serious issues with songs disappearing from my playlists, the one labeled "Songs" in particular. Now let me get this straight: the songs are not being deleted...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player][Other] No ad stacking

The past few days after the latest update, spotify has been stacking ads underneath the seek bar and just keep moving it up until you cant even see what you are looking for or listening to.

• Regular
  • The past few days after the latest update, spotify has been stacking ads underneath the seek bar and just keep moving it up until you cant even see what you are looking for or listening to.
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • New ideas
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Sync with Windows Phone 8

Hej Spotify, Tried to download your app in the store on a lumia 1020. Somehow offline sync isnt working...which prolly be one of the main reason for using spotify. Tried to reinstall the app and well..somehow now i cant even log in. Would it be to mu...

• Hej Spotify,   Tried to download your app in the store on a lumia 1020. Somehow offline sync isnt working...which prolly be one of the main reason for using spotify. Tried to reinstall ...
  • Köhike
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Playlists

So recently Spotify has been making playlists for people based on their music tastes and I would like to look back at some of the playlists that Spotify made for me so I can see some songs that I liked, but I don't remember the name of them.

• So recently Spotify has been making playlists for people based on their music tastes and I would like to look back at some of the playlists that Spotify made for me so I can see some songs that I lik...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone doesn't see my tv to connect

My tv isn't listed under the devices to connect to when I follow the steps to use spotify connect. I can see what I assume is my neighbor's PS4. Nothing but that and my phone show up. I am using the Amazon Fire TV on an Emerson brand tv. My Netflix a...

• My tv isn't listed under the devices to connect to when I follow the steps to use spotify connect. I can see what I assume is my neighbor's PS4. Nothing but that and my phone show up. I am using the ...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player showing wrong (old) track information

Hi!I'm experiencing some issues in the web player and the information that is shown. Mainly, the information of some tracks gets stuck in the player display, the player goes on playing the following songs of the list but shows the old cover, title an...

spotify.png spotify2.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi! I'm experiencing some issues in the web player and the information that is shown.   Mainly, the information of some tracks gets stuck in the player display, the player goes on p...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Messages failing to send

Does anyone know why a message to a friend would fail? The issue started happening yesterday. I tried closing and reopening Spotify, and also tried uninstalling/reinstalling it, but nothing has worked. My friend stated that he was able to send other ...

• Visitor
  • Does anyone know why a message to a friend would fail? The issue started happening yesterday. I tried closing and reopening Spotify, and also tried uninstalling/reinstalling it, but nothing has worke...
  • silks186
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes