Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify it is not showing the name of your bluetooth devices when you are listening to music

When you are listening to music, now Spotify new update version is not showing up the name of your bluetooh devices, it only shows the icon, i personaly do not like that since it was way better when spotify showed the name of the devices that you wer...

• Visitor
  • When you are listening to music, now Spotify new update version is not showing up the name of your bluetooh devices, it only shows the icon, i personaly do not like that since it was way better when ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Por que no tengo el servicio si ya esta pagado

Pague el servicio Premium y no puedo escuchar nada. Parece suspendido el servicio Y YA ESTÁ PAGADO. Tengo varios días así

• Visitor
  • Pague el servicio Premium y no puedo escuchar nada. Parece suspendido el servicio Y YA ESTÁ PAGADO. Tengo varios días así
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrongfully flagging my podcast content as explicit

PlanFree CountrySouth Africa DeviceAll devices Operating SystemAll operating systems My Question or IssueI just recently posted a non-explicit content podcast on Spotify and the content was flagged as being offensive or explicit. How can such as inno...

• Plan Free   Country South Africa   Device All devices   Operating System All operating systems   My Question or Issue I just recently posted a non-explicit content po...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution does streaming on speakers count for spotify wrapped?

do the minutes/songs that are played on speakers and other devices (like an alexa) count for spotify wrapped?

• do the minutes/songs that are played on speakers and other devices (like an alexa) count for spotify wrapped?
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts failed to download on Apple Watch

PlanPremiumCountrySweden DeviceApple 14 Pro iOS 16.5Apple Watch SE GPS 44mm OS 9.5.2Operating SystemiOS 16.5Watch OS 9.5.2 My Question or IssueHello,I have an issue that is driving me crazy. I have bought an Apple Watch for listening to my podcasts w...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden   Device Apple 14 Pro iOS 16.5 Apple Watch SE GPS 44mm OS 9.5.2 Operating System iOS 16.5 Watch OS 9.5.2   My Question or Issue Hello, I have ...
  • Lyubka
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution embeds are throwing 404 or 503

Embeds on a webpage are randomly fail loading, with responding 404 (this page could not be found) or 503 (upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: connection failure) inside the iframe. The error is reproducible from d...

• Visitor
  • Embeds on a webpage are randomly fail loading, with responding 404 (this page could not be found) or 503 (upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: connection failure) ...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists contain different songs on Windows vs on iOS app.

Was listening to the Spotify "Classic Road Trip Songs" playlist on my phone. Tried to switch it to my desktop which had the Spotify program open. Got a "can't play this right now" message. Upon further investigation, discovered that the song I was tr...

• Visitor
  • Was listening to the Spotify "Classic Road Trip Songs" playlist on my phone. Tried to switch it to my desktop which had the Spotify program open. Got a "can't play this right now" message. Upon f...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cannot access title page of podcast

PlanPremiumCountrySouth AfricaDeviceSamsung Operating SystemANDROID My Question or IssueI am trying to rate a podcast, but I can't access the title/main page. When I try to navigate to the title page it opens for a mili-second and then skips to the l...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country South Africa Device Samsung  Operating System ANDROID   My Question or Issue I am trying to rate a podcast, but I can't access the title/main page. When I try...
  • Lyubka
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists dont work

When i start my playlist with 24 songs it will play 12-18 of them. Then it will start playing a bunch of other songs that ive never even seen before. They arent in my playlist or anything. The only way ive found to fix it is:1. Start another playlist...

• Visitor
  • When i start my playlist with 24 songs it will play 12-18 of them. Then it will start playing a bunch of other songs that ive never even seen before. They arent in my playlist or anything. The only w...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Opt-out from Commercial Recommandation that get inserted on Personalized Playlist

Basically this post is about Complaint Regarding Algorithmic Influence on Personalized Recommendations: I am writing to you today as a long-time loyal subscriber and heavy user of Spotify's premium service. Over the years, I have enjoyed the convenie...

• Regular
  • Basically this post is about Complaint Regarding Algorithmic Influence on Personalized Recommendations:   I am writing to you today as a long-time loyal subscriber and heavy user of Spotify's ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I can’t make my on repeat playlist private

I have tried and tried but there is no option to make my on repeat playlist private I’ve googled it countless times and I’ve pressed the three dots but there is no option to make it private. This goes for desktop and mobile I do not have the option t...

• Visitor
  • I have tried and tried but there is no option to make my on repeat playlist private I’ve googled it countless times and I’ve pressed the three dots but there is no option to make it private. This goe...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to process this card.

Hi, I can´t pay subscription to podcast by card. I have tested 2 cards of 2 local banks and virtual and physic card from Revolut but I get everytime this error text:Unable to process this card. Please double check your information and try again.All c...

• Visitor
  • Hi,  I can´t pay subscription to podcast by card. I have tested 2 cards of 2 local banks and virtual and physic card from Revolut but I get everytime this error text: Unable to process this ca...
  • Wrzoo
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlist Banner Photo

This is just an idea of mine that would add to the customization of your Spotify playlist. For me at least the photos attached to my playlist are very important to me and is what leads me to this idea. Basically its to add an optional additional area...

• Casual Listener
  • This is just an idea of mine that would add to the customization of your Spotify playlist. For me at least the photos attached to my playlist are very important to me and is what leads me to this ide...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Canvas feature in Spotify Armenia

PlanPremiumCountryArmenia Device(iPhone 11)Operating System(latest ios) My Question or IssueWhen will the Canvas/Clips feature be implemented on Armenian accounts? Are you working on it? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Armenia   Device (iPhone 11) Operating System (latest ios)   My Question or Issue When will the Canvas/Clips feature be implemented on Armenian accou...
  • BohdanChemodan
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't search music by typing lyrics on spotify

I can't search music by typing lyrics on spotify anymore how can i fix this.In the past, when I typed "Workin' on the weekend like usual" in the search box, drke's life is good song came out, but now it doesn't.

• Casual Listener
  • I can't search music by typing lyrics on spotify anymore how can i fix this. In the past, when I typed "Workin' on the weekend like usual" in the search box, drke's life is good song came out, but n...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Adult certification

PlanFree/PremiumCountryFrance DeviceSamsung Galaxy 21Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssuePlease let me khow to get adult certification if i'm overseas. I made my Spotify account in Korea now i'm in France. Application asks me for adult certif...

• Plan Free/Premium Country France   Device Samsung Galaxy 21 Operating System Android    My Question or Issue Please let me khow to get adult certification if i'm overseas. I...
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Save filter settings

When I open a podcast I set the filters to show only unplayed, oldest to newest. Every time I open the app again, the filters have been reset. Is there a way to save my filters so I don’t have to redo them every single time?

• Casual Listener
  • When I open a podcast I set the filters to show only unplayed, oldest to newest. Every time I open the app again, the filters have been reset. Is there a way to save my filters so I don’t have to red...
  • Tjancura
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes