Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Deleted songs on saved music

All of my songs in my music library of saved music is gone, I had about 4000 songs and I am in desperate need of them back

• All of my songs in my music library of saved music is gone, I had about 4000 songs and I am in desperate need of them back
  • lolchair
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No "Your Music" Tap on Web Player

When I use the play.spotify.com URL to access spotify on Chrome on a Mac, the "Your Music" tab shows up on the left side of the page without an issue. I get to listen to my saved music, and all is good. However, when I use the same URL on my PC, the ...

• When I use the play.spotify.com URL to access spotify on Chrome on a Mac, the "Your Music" tab shows up on the left side of the page without an issue. I get to listen to my saved music, and all is go...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Your Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

linked wrong account to spotify on my ps4

I linked the wrong psn account to my spotify. And I can't or it won't let me log out of it from the other account, there's no option to log out.. Help plz!!!

• Casual Listener
  • I linked the wrong psn account to my spotify. And I can't or it won't let me log out of it from the other account, there's no option to log out.. Help plz!!!
  • bmwood96
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Sony CMT X7 CDB

Hi All, Newbie here. Is anyone using Spotify with a Sony CMT X7CDB wirelessly? SongPal, the Sony App on my Android lets me manage some (inferior) music services Wirelessly, such as Deezer, but I can only get Spotify via Bluetooth from my phone. If I ...

• Hi All,   Newbie here.  Is anyone using Spotify with a Sony CMT X7CDB wirelessly? SongPal, the Sony App on my Android lets me manage some (inferior) music services Wirelessly, such as D...
  • jornhd
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Windows Phone 8 App will not play tracks or download playlists.

DescriptionWindows Phone App will not play tracks or download playlists. A more detailed description, using numbered steps Start the AppAttempt to start any track: from playlists, what’s new, inbox, etc.Ellipses run across the top of the app… no erro...

• Casual Listener
  • Description Windows Phone App will not play tracks or download playlists.     A more detailed description, using numbered steps   Start the App Attempt to start any track: from...
  • Sherlockgriffin
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Ad is blocked

Hi,Since yesterday, I have an issue with a french Ad "Impots.gouv". It's not loaded correctly and not beeing played at all...I can't do anything, the only workaround is to play a music from the phone, and then to go back to the app. And it will work....

• Visitor
  • Hi, Since yesterday, I have an issue with a french Ad "Impots.gouv". It's not loaded correctly and not beeing played at all... I can't do anything, the only workaround is to play a music from the...
  • Coralie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Turn down the volume of loud songs on Connect

Hey there. It is almost impossible to listen nowadays music on my Pioneer SMA1, as volume differs so lot. One track at same 10 volume is right for me and then another track is a way louder. It makes impossible to enjoy music as you need all the time ...

• Visitor
  • Hey there.   It is almost impossible to listen nowadays music on my Pioneer SMA1, as volume differs so lot. One track at same 10 volume is right for me and then another track is a way louder...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ps4 wont show up when im login thru facebook

So my ps4 doesnt show up on the spotify connect when im login thru facebook but does show up if im login thru spotify username and password any idea how fix this

• So my ps4 doesnt show up on the spotify connect when im login thru facebook but does show up if im login thru spotify username and password any idea how fix this
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ps4 error

hello everyone i need to contact someone who works for spotify to log me out from my account in my ps4 , please i cant find the way , accidentally my cousin from usa put his account in my ps4 here in chile and now i cant log out his account.we tried ...

• hello everyone i need to contact someone who works for spotify to log me out from my account in my ps4 , please i cant find the way , accidentally my cousin from usa put his account in my ps4 here in...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Subscriptions] Save your company

Hello community members, this is a public formal letter to Spotify. Dear Spotify, It has become apparent that you may need to take action in saving your companies profits. It is my belief that you are losing profits because people are not paying for ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello community members, this is a public formal letter to Spotify.   Dear Spotify,   It has become apparent that you may need to take action in saving your companies profits. It is m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Subscriptions
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot download linux client

Since Grooveshark died I want to use a new platform. Downloading music is a hassle and doesn't compensate artists. Spotify seems popular, so I decided to give it a go (and I intend to become a subscriber if it works well enough). So far I'm disappoin...

• Regular
  • ...ubscriber if it works well enough). So far I'm disappointed by the support: I have to ask on a public forum? There is no number to call for support nor is there a contact form I can use (yeah there is a f...
  • Luc1
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Squeezebox "This track is not available in your region"

I am getting more and more occurences of tracks becoming unavailable. I'm using latest version of Squeezebox and have a Premium subscription to Spotify. The message "This track is not available in your region" happens on a playlist with tracks that I...

• Casual Listener
  • I am getting more and more occurences of tracks becoming unavailable. I'm using latest version of Squeezebox and have a Premium subscription to Spotify. The message "This track is not available in yo...
  • danlih
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find Spotify app on new Smart TV Samsung

I'm from Brazil. I had a Samsung Smart TV, UN46EH5300. I used Spotify there. Now I bought a un55h6103 (I think it's 6203 out of my country) and Spotify is not available. Is there a way to solve this? Thanks!

• I'm from Brazil.   I had a Samsung Smart TV, UN46EH5300. I used Spotify there. Now I bought a un55h6103 (I think it's 6203 out of my country) and Spotify is not available. Is there a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

denon avr 2113

Hi have a Premium account and Fry to log in using the spotify Premium account. It worked fine in the beginning, bit now when i enter my password and username i get the message that the username already exists.How can I log in with my credentials on m...

• Visitor
  • Hi have a Premium account and Fry to log in using the spotify Premium account. It worked fine in the beginning, bit now when i enter my password and username i get the message that the username alrea...
  • chaynes1985
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Followers and subscribers

When Spotify enable to possiblity to share playlists, I posted a few of my playlists on different sites, just to see if I could get some followers. Nothing really happended until about a year ago or so, when people suddenly started to subscribe to th...

• Casual Listener
  • When Spotify enable to possiblity to share playlists, I posted a few of my playlists on different sites, just to see if I could get some followers. Nothing really happended until about a year ago or ...
  • xDh20
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No funciona spotify en Sony play station 4 la música se entrecorta constantemente menuda M.

Soy miembro premium y esto es una estafa nadie me da una solución al problema.No hay manera de que funcione spotify bien sin entrecortarse en la play 4, funciona perfectamente en mi iPhone pero cuando lo reproduzco en la play 4 una basura. Como reset...

• Regular
  • Soy miembro premium y esto es una estafa nadie me da una solución al problema. No hay manera de que funcione spotify bien sin entrecortarse en la play 4, funciona perfectamente en mi iPhone pero cua...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No funciona spotify en la play 4

Escucho spotify perfectamente en mi iPhone pero cuando le mando la señal s mi iPhone para que reproduzca mi música en la play 4 que esta enchufada a un equipo de música bueno la música empieza a entrecortarse y es un horror no hay manera de poder esc...

• Regular
  • Escucho spotify perfectamente en mi iPhone pero cuando le mando la señal s mi iPhone para que reproduzca mi música en la play 4 que esta enchufada a un equipo de música bueno la música empieza a entr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bad sound quality on some songs on PS3

Title says it all. Some songs have a 'tearing' in the sound. Not all mind you, Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars will play fine but Christine and the queens had a very bad sound quality. PS3 is connected to a 5.1 surrounr system with a digital cable. All ot...

• Regular
  • Title says it all. Some songs have a 'tearing' in the sound. Not all mind you, Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars will play fine but Christine and the queens had a very bad sound quality. PS3 is connected to...
  • Nostra
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot import from Itunes - no menus

I'm trying to re-import and resync my ITunes playlists into Spotify. In the File Menu I have nothing that says anything like "Import" or anything. And also where are my Spotify playlists located on my local computer?

• I'm trying to re-import and resync my ITunes playlists into Spotify.   In the File Menu I have nothing that says anything like "Import" or anything.    And also where are my Spo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 PlayStation Music App with Spotify - How to re-set the TV dimensions?

Hi, I had already registered my Spotify account with my Playstaion Network account on my PS3. I just got a new PS4 - I downloaded the Spotify App and opened it. The first thing it asked was for me to adjust the TV dimensions to maximise screen usage ...

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   I had already registered my Spotify account with my Playstaion Network account on my PS3.   I just got a new PS4 - I downloaded the Spotify App and opened it.   The fi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes