Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Stops playing after one, two or three songs On Philips tv app

Hello,<br>We're very pleased With spotifiy, but after buying à new tv we Experience Some trouble With the spotifiy app.<br>We had à samsung tv and now we have à Philips tv, both smart tv's.<br>The problem is That when we try to listen to spotifiy lie...

• Hello,&lt;br&gt;We're very pleased With spotifiy, but after buying à new tv we Experience Some trouble With the spotifiy app.&lt;br&gt;We had à samsung tv and now we have à Philips tv...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't delete my playlist

Hi everyone! I have a problem. I had an old playlist and I tried to delete it, but it didn't work, because everyone can search it by using a link. I deleted it on my list on spotify, but it didn't help. I tried to recover it and delete again, but it ...

• Hi everyone!   I have a problem. I had an old playlist and I tried to delete it, but it didn't work, because everyone can search it by using a link. I deleted it on my list on spotify, but i...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app on my Samsung Smart TV doesn't show alle my playlists

I connected to the Spotify App on my Samsung Smart TV. However, I can't access all my playlists. Only the first few are shown. I have a premium account and there's no problem in the desktop-, Mac- or iOs-version in my iPhone. In the 'user' section on...

• Casual Listener
  • I connected to the Spotify App on my Samsung Smart TV. However, I can't access all my playlists. Only the first few are shown. I have a premium account and there's no problem in the desktop-, Mac- or...
  • callmeis
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: [WP8.x] App Always Resets to Browse on Pause and Resume

I couldn't pay my subscription this month and now I can't play any music at all, an error keeps appearing: Can't play current track. Please help me or else I'll have to cancel my account, just because I had some issue with the credit card this stops ...

• I couldn't pay my subscription this month and now I can't play any music at all, an error keeps appearing: Can't play current track.   Please help me or else I'll have to cancel my account, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect Stops playing on Revo SuperConnect

I have a Revo Super Connect running Spotify connect after a few hours of listening it stops playing. This happens wether I shuffle the the playlist or play from top to bottom. I do have a large ammount of songs in the playlist I am playing from 1,094...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Revo Super Connect running Spotify connect after a few hours of listening it stops playing. This happens wether I shuffle the the playlist or play from top to bottom.   I do have a ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlists won't load

Since my spotify (free) had an update my playlists aren't working anymore. They say "Loading" all the time and nothing shows up, not even the title..for two days now. Does anyone know how to solve this/has anyone experienced the same? Really, really ...

• Regular
  • Since my spotify (free) had an update my playlists aren't working anymore. They say "Loading" all the time and nothing shows up, not even the title..for two days now. Does anyone know how to sol...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

[WP8] Day 77 still no Spotify on Windows Phone 8

I recently switched to a Lumia 820 and was deeply disappointed to find out that my favourite app isn't available in the Store. As a Premium user i consider canceling my account, since WP8 has been release on October 29, 2012. Concidering the fact, th...

• I recently switched to a Lumia 820 and was deeply disappointed to find out that my favourite app isn't available in the Store. As a Premium user i consider canceling my account, since WP8 has bee...
  • rumplebromley
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 11 likes

spotify for windows RT

When are you going to supply an app that works on windows RT - currently as a premium account holder I can only use spotlite which is so buggy it seems ridiculous to me that they even bothered to release it. I am using RT 8.1 and have coveted all the...

• Casual Listener
  • When are you going to supply an app that works on windows RT - currently as a premium account holder I can only use spotlite which is so buggy it seems ridiculous to me that they even bothered to rel...
  • MichelNH
  • Music Fan
  • 12 replies
  • 22 likes
  • WRT
  • 12 replies
  • 22 likes

all of 장기하와 얼굴들 Kiha & The Faces songs gone

It wasn't local files songs it was one of the songs that spotify added to their thing If i click on the song it says Can't Play the curent track and then i clicked on the artists, and all of their songs are gone pls helperino my favorite songs are go...

• It wasn't local files songs   it was one of the songs that spotify added to their thing   If i click on the song it says Can't Play the curent track   and then i clicked on...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where the album Elton John?

Hello! Could not find one of the best albums of Elton John's "Duets" (1993). How Come?

• Visitor
  • Hello! Could not find one of the best albums of Elton John's "Duets" (1993). How Come?
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Tapping the "playlists" menu item continually returns to the Spotify generic playlists

Description Whenever I try to access my personal playlists on my Windows Phone, I am redirected to the list of Spotify generic playlists. I have to tap the playlists menu item several times before I can get to my own playlists. A more detailed descri...

• Description Whenever I try to access my personal playlists on my Windows Phone, I am redirected to the list of Spotify generic playlists.  I have to tap the playlists menu item several times b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help using Spotify Connect and FireTV

I have a fireTV that is now supposed to work as a target for Spotify using Connect as per this accouncement: https://news.spotify.com/us/2014/09/15/enjoy-millions-of-songs-on-your-amazon-fire-tv-with-spotify-connect-2 I have an iphone 5s with the lat...

• Casual Listener
  •   I have a fireTV that is now supposed to work as a target for Spotify using Connect as per this accouncement:   https://news.spotify.com/us/2014/09/15/enjoy-millions-of-songs-on-your...
  • JillyBear
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

problem with adding music

Hello, everytime when I add a song in my musiclist i can't find it back. I only have 20 songs in my list and can't add more songs.

• Hello, everytime when I add a song in my musiclist i can't find it back. I only have 20 songs in my list and can't add more songs.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong characters in Facebook's OG Meta Tags (polish font)

Hello everyone, I've tried sharing this album on Facebook: https://play.spotify.com/album/04lIuWCWwhstNQ7WA6WvZM and the polish characters came out completely wrong. E.g. instead of correct artist name (Zespół Wokalny Minimus) Facebook shows "ZespóÅ...

• Hello everyone,    I've tried sharing this album on Facebook: https://play.spotify.com/album/04lIuWCWwhstNQ7WA6WvZM   and the polish characters came out completely wrong. E.g...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

change petition to remove 3,300 song limit

https://www.change.org/p/spotify-remove-3-300-song-per-device-limit?just_created=true

• Casual Listener
  • <a href="https://www.change.org/p/spotify-remove-3-300-song-per-device-limit?just_created=true" target="_blank">https://www.change.org/p/spotify-remove-3-300-song-per-device-limit?just_created=...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

E-card abroad

Hi everybody I would like to know if it's possible to buy an e-card as a gift for a friend even though my friend doesn't live in my own country. I would like to know then if the e-card would work also abroad.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everybody I would like to know if it's possible to buy an e-card as a gift for a friend even though my friend doesn't live in my own country. I would like to know then if the e-card would work als...
  • Randomange
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Folow Button

Hi guys! I have in my signature the Spotify Folow Button, I saw my username and my profile picture correctly until today, I can only see numbers and no profile picture @_@ Any thoughts?

• Community Legend
  • Hi guys!   I have in my signature the Spotify Folow Button, I saw my username and my profile picture correctly until today, I can only see numbers and no profile picture @_@   Any t...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Onyx vs Onyx

What are doing albums Energy Beats and Ultravoice Works in Onyx discography????There are 2 Onyx-label teams. Split them please!!!

• What are doing albums Energy Beats and Ultravoice Works in Onyx discography???? There are 2 Onyx-label teams. Split them please!!!
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Windows Phone 8.1 app not opening

Hi, I have Spotify premium and on my Windows Phone 8.1 (Lumia 920) the app hangs in the initial loading screen. The loading dots are still working normally though. The app just stays on this screen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app several ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have Spotify premium and on my Windows Phone 8.1 (Lumia 920) the app hangs in the initial loading screen. The loading dots are still working normally though. The app just stays on th...
  • acid360
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes