Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Reproducir música desde pc en cadena de música utilizando un airmusic box

Buenos días.He adquirido Spotlfy premium con la idea de reproducirlo en mi equipo de música con altavoces por toda la casa. La conexión la hago a través de Veetop (una air music box) porque según las información de Spootify podría conectarlo a dicho ...

• Buenos días. He adquirido Spotlfy premium con la idea de reproducirlo en mi equipo de música con altavoces por toda la casa. La conexión la hago a través de Veetop (una air music box) porque según l...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify and gramofon

hello i have a question about gramofon and spotify connect. I see some video and tutorials about it and i have same question.Does i have set spotify user and password during gramofon configuration?I dont see it so i have doubt about it... Also i read...

• Regular
  • hello i have a question about gramofon and spotify connect. I see some video and tutorials about it and i have same question. Does i have set spotify user and password during gramofon configurat...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! linking albums

Last year i got a record up on spotify under my name... Peter Leah...This week i released an ep and single under Pete Leah via a different distributor.I was wondering if the two accounts can be linked so all the records are in one place?Secondly...no...

• Last year i got a record up on spotify under my name... Peter Leah... This week i released an ep and single under Pete Leah via a different distributor. I was wondering if the two accounts can ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Support on 2011 Model Samsung Smart TV's

Is there any way to get Spotify app supported on the Samsung 8000 series tv's with production dates in 2001? Current Firmware version for that TV is 1031.1 which I am running.

• Is there any way to get Spotify app supported on the Samsung 8000 series tv's with production dates in 2001? Current Firmware version for that TV  is 1031.1 which I am running. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Doesn't play music on Philips TV

So, after the last couple of updates, I can only login to Spotify on my tv, and start the songs, but they never load so they just come up and stays on 0 seconds. Spotify did use to work on it. And I am a premium member my device model is 42PFL6158S/1...

• So, after the last couple of updates, I can only login to Spotify on my tv, and start the songs, but they never load so they just come up and stays on 0 seconds. Spotify did use to work on it. And I ...
  • Marijn1983
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist problems

My playlist that I made on spotify on a pc a while ago has songs that are missing. At the top it says there are 17 songs in the playlist. However, only 11 songs are showing up and playing. How do I make those missing songs show and play? Please help!...

• My playlist that I made on spotify on a pc a while ago has songs that are missing. At the top it says there are 17 songs in the playlist. However, only 11 songs are showing up and playing. ...
  • cellotom
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding old playlist

Hey! I found one of my old playlists, which I've delete for some time ago, through a friend who had subscribed it. How can I add/"subscribe" it once again?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey!    I found one of my old playlists, which I've delete for some time ago, through a friend who had subscribed it. How can I add/"subscribe" it once again?
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change username on Onkyo 636

Hello community! I've recently bought a Onkyo NR-636 AV Receiver and i'm very pleased to use Spotify Connect with it. Now it happens that I first set up my personnal spotify account, but now I'd like to use the "shared" family account that we have (d...

• Regular
  • Hello community!   I've recently bought a Onkyo NR-636 AV Receiver and i'm very pleased to use Spotify Connect with it. Now it happens that I first set up my personnal spotify account, but n...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 8.1] Hang on start

Hej there, i have a Lumia 930 with wp8.1. i registered as premium user just yesterday (did not use facebook), installed the app and it worked like charm. i made some music available offline and it worked just fine on the way to work in the train. i s...

• Hej there,   i have a Lumia 930 with wp8.1. i registered as premium user just yesterday (did not use facebook), installed the app and it worked like charm. i made some music available offline ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify on PC does not sort songs correctly

Hi, I just recently got an upgrade to the PC version of Spotify and since then all songs listed in Your Music/Songs are listed incorrectly. Before the upgrade I could sort the listings by artist or album and each track in each album would be listed i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I just recently got an upgrade to the PC version of Spotify and since then all songs listed in Your Music/Songs are listed incorrectly.   Before the upgrade I could sort the listi...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Cannot log into Spotify - gives me the notification that I need Spotify premium

As the title says, I can't log into Spotify. After I input my credentials, it gives me the pop up saying that I can only use it with premium, then closes the app. A little bit of Googling showed me that this bug was fixed in an update a while ago, bu...

• As the title says, I can't log into Spotify. After I input my credentials, it gives me the pop up saying that I can only use it with premium, then closes the app. A little bit of Googling showed me t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ALL MY PLAYLISTS DISSAPEARED YESTERDAY!

Good morning! I have realized that all my playlists have dissapeared. I am connecting from different devices. Same result I update my playlists regualrly (on a mionthly basis),have several followers for each list... I am a Dj and use this lists to pr...

• Casual Listener
  • Good morning! I have realized that all my playlists have dissapeared. I am connecting from different devices. Same result I update my playlists regualrly (on a mionthly basis),have several follower...
  • camillo75
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Does Spotify Support even exist?

Unfortunately I am getting the vibe that no one at Spotify wants to assist nor fix my error on their end. I have sent emails, fb messages, etc,etc....> with one response from a Shirly- who asked me to do a reinstall, which I did, and I wrote her back...

• Visitor
  • Unfortunately I am getting the vibe that no one at Spotify wants to assist nor fix my error on their end.  I have sent emails, fb messages, etc,etc....> with one response ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app for Windows phone 8.1, shuts down if music is paused for a few min!!!

Hello am i the only one who have this problem, that the app close down if you pause the music for a few min, and you have to unlock you phone and let spotify reload again?And this leads to the next problem, if you had it on suffle in a playlist and y...

• Music Fan
  • Hello am i the only one who have this problem, that the app close down if you pause the music for a few min, and you have to unlock you phone and let spotify reload again? And this leads to the next...
  • story
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Some songs don't play on Bose Soundlink wireless mobile speaker

I have a Spotify Premium account and recently bought a Bose Soundlink wireless mobile speaker in order to play songs in the living room or anywhere else than behind the PC. The idea is to connect my Android phone (Samsung Galaxy Note) to the device v...

• I have a Spotify Premium account and recently bought a Bose Soundlink  wireless mobile speaker in order to play songs in the living room or anywhere else than behind the PC. The idea is to conne...
  • Fishface
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Search function

Before this update I could command+f and search my playlists, now I can't. How do I search my playlists... this was my most cherished function.

• Before this update I could command+f and search my playlists, now I can't. How do I search my playlists... this was my most cherished function.
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Beyonce "Haunted" and "Crazy in Love" missing in Fifty Shades of Grey soundtrack

Hello, I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this topic. If not, I would like to apologize beforehand. The Beyonce songs "Haunted" and "Crazy in Love" from the Fifty Shades of Grey soundtrack are not available since today anymore. Is there a ...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this topic. If not, I would like to apologize beforehand.   The Beyonce songs "Haunted" and "Crazy in Love" from the Fifty Sha...
  • figuranta
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Large Amounts of Music not Working.

After opening my Spotiy today, i'm on a Windows 8.1, 64bit, laptop, and there are a number of tracks that i cant get to play that played fine last night. I have tried removing them from my librabry and going to the page for the artist and readding th...

• After opening my Spotiy today, i'm on a Windows 8.1, 64bit, laptop, and there are a number of tracks that i cant get to play that played fine last night. I have tried removing them from my librabry a...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start list radio? What is this please??

This is new I see? When I open and choose all I get are mostly my picked songs and songs which don't match the category. No clue?? Every since yesterday when I installed their latest version, my Spotify has gone hay wire. Missing songs from my playli...

• Visitor
  • This is new I see?  When I open and choose all I get are mostly my picked songs and songs which don't match the category. No clue??   Every since yesterday when I installed their latest...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes