Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Smart TV

How do you download app for smart TV when I try It says platform not supported.

• How do you download app for smart TV when I try It says platform not supported.    
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Iphone wireless remote for iPad won't queue

I am a bartender and waitress in nyc and I am often the dj. While I am not a self proclaimed dj I do love to create a playlist and add too it using the queue. depending on the people in the bar and the vibe, I will queue up songs to change the mood. ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a bartender and waitress in nyc and I am often the dj. While I am not a self proclaimed dj I do love to create a playlist and add too it using the queue. depending on the people in the bar and t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Familly music

Hi i just upgraded to premium on spotify and its great but we cannot play misic at the same time on multiple devices. I dont know if we did it wrong we are all on the same account and we all have our different playlists but we cant play at the same t...

• Hi i just upgraded to premium on spotify and its great but we cannot play misic at the same time on multiple devices. I dont know if we did it wrong we are all on the same account and we all have our...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Erase Now playing list

I can find how to erase the "now playing" list. I dont know why spotify added a full album I dont like to that list, with 113 song and I really dont want to erase it one by one. Please tell me there is a way

• I can find how to erase the "now playing" list. I dont know why spotify added a full album I dont like to that list, with 113 song and I really dont want to erase it one by one. Please tell me th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

phillips SW750

Hi, i have 4 phillps sw750 on spoify connect. all works great. my question is.. if i sign up for another account or family can i play to the speakers that are not in use with the other/main acount? and if so, how? Paul

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i have 4 phillps sw750 on spoify connect. all works great. my question is.. if i sign up for another account or family can i play to the speakers that are not  in use with the other/main aco...
  • paulhorrocks10
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bad experience with Spotify Connect on a Pioneer VSX-S510-K

I've had my hands on a Pioneer receiver with Spotify Connect for a few days and unfortunately the experience is everything but great. I hope this is of use to potential buyers or maybe someone can tell me how to get a better experience. The first uni...

• Regular
  • I've had my hands on a Pioneer receiver with Spotify Connect for a few days and unfortunately the experience is everything but great. I hope this is of use to potential buyers or maybe someone can te...
  • Qawa
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Smart TV Mobile Control/Casting?

Hello Spotify I've recently purchased a Samsung SMART TV and have been enjoying using the Spotify App, although it's a little annoying not having access to Your Music (I'm still amazed to finally have it on iPad though, so no complaints on a very nic...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify 🙂   I've recently purchased a Samsung SMART TV and have been enjoying using the Spotify App, although it's a little annoying not having access to Your Music (I'm still amazed ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! change my username

hi, I don't know whether this is good but, I want to know if and how I can change my username... (ik weet niet of het hier goed staat maar, ik zou graag willen weten waar en of ik mijn gebruikersnaam kan veranderen...) chayenne

• hi, I don't know whether this is good but, I want to know if and how I can change my username...   (ik weet niet of het hier goed staat maar, ik zou graag willen weten waar en of ik mi...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chimaira Coming Alive

Hey! Chimaira's Coming Alive (live) album has wrong songs it's some other band playing.

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! Chimaira's Coming Alive (live) album has wrong songs it's some other band playing.
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs Already Played In Playlist

After building several playlist in Spotify, I log in to my "remote" device and launch the playlist. It contains 196 songs. I play through about 2-3 hours. Next day, I want to resume using the playlist and play the remaining "unplayed" songs. My playl...

• Visitor
  • After building several playlist in Spotify, I log in to my "remote" device and launch the playlist.  It contains 196 songs.  I play through about 2-3 hours.  Next day, I want to resume...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I love the changes to the Discover function!

Because 60% of the music I listen to falls into one particular category, the previous Discover function dedicated about 99% of its recommendations to that one category. However, the changes to the Discover function mean I now also get recommendations...

• Because 60% of the music I listen to falls into one particular category, the previous Discover function dedicated about 99% of its recommendations to that one category.  However, the change...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WP8 - Spotify "forgets" that the playlist is available in offline mode

I'm facing the following problem and it's really annoying - once in a while (let's say monthly) my playlists which were available in offline mode are no longer available and I have to download them again. What can be the reason and solution for that?...

• I'm facing the following problem and it's really annoying - once in a while (let's say monthly) my playlists which were available in offline mode are no longer available and I have to download them a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify stuck in shuffle on iPhone

This is a problem and has been for years. Fix it or lose me as a customer. you're not the only subscription music company anymore.

• Music Fan
  • This is a problem and has been for years. Fix it or lose me as a customer. you're not the only subscription music company anymore.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! dust junkys album doesn't play anymore

Hello, the dust junkys discography won't play for a week I think, it was working for ages then it just says "unavailable " and it wouldn't let me download it. Thanks for any help!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, the dust junkys discography won't play for a week I think, it was working for ages then it just says "unavailable " and it wouldn't let me download it. Thanks for any help!
  • ectogene1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I just won a compition from "spotify" and I would like to know if its real.

I just won a competion and I would like to know if its real. The email said: "We’re happy to let you know that you have won the Spotify & HEOS by Denon contest. Congratulations! Your prize includes a HEOS 5 speaker by Denon and 6 months of Spotify Pr...

• I just won a competion and I would like to know if its real.   The email said: "We’re happy to let you know that you have won the Spotify & HEOS by Denon contest. Congratulat...
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The South

I was looking for an album by a band who are now called "The South" but were formally "The Beautiful South". I've found the album but it has been mixed in with another band also called The South. Is this something that the Spotify team can fix? It wo...

• I was looking for an album by a band who are now called "The South" but were formally "The Beautiful South". I've found the album but it has been mixed in with another band also called The South. ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline mode date counter will not reset

I am a new Premium subscriber, and very enthusiastic about Offline Mode for my daily commute. My problem is that when I switch from Offline Mode to Online Mode and back again, the date counter does not reset to "Go Online Within" 30 days. Based on so...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a new Premium subscriber, and very enthusiastic about Offline Mode for my daily commute. My problem is that when I switch from Offline Mode to Online Mode and back again, the date counter does ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes