Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! roku stopped working

Type of user: Premium Question: I was using spotify just fine with my roku2 & roku3 players. now get error "can not connect to spotify" on both players code 8.4 other apps work on roku fine so it is connected. reset roku, interenet connection and eth...

• Regular
  • Type of user: Premium Question: I was using spotify just fine with my roku2 & roku3 players.  now get error "can not connect to spotify" on both players  code 8.4  other apps w...
  • dartydave
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Which streaming TV player is likely to get Spotify Connect?

I'm in the market for a new Netflix & YouTube player (such as a Roku, AppleTV, or Blu-Ray player with "Smart TV" apps. I was looking for one that supported Rhapsody, but once I learned about Spotify Connect, I decided to make the switch to Spotify! D...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm in the market for a new Netflix & YouTube player (such as a Roku, AppleTV, or Blu-Ray player with "Smart TV" apps.  I was looking for one that supported Rhapsody, but once I learned...
  • musicfan145
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

war/no more trouble - playing for change

In YouTube we can watch the version with David brozza intro but on spotify its starts on the guy after him why that happen??!!

• Casual Listener
  • In YouTube we can watch the version with David brozza intro but on spotify its starts on the guy after him why that happen??!!
  • BRLOK
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Airplay in multiroom with Spotify?

Hi, I want to know how it's possible to use Spotify with Airplay and stream the sound on more than 1 Airplay speaker like it is possible with Itunes? (multiroom) Thank you, Gabriel

• Hi,   I want to know how it's possible to use Spotify with Airplay and stream the sound on more than 1 Airplay speaker like it is possible with Itunes? (multiroom)   Thank you,...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook activity log - How to see the whole log

Hi! I'm trying to see my activity log from spotify on facebook, but there seems to be no way to see it for a spesific time period. You can scroll down to see the whole log, but after some time the browser gets extremly sluggish and slow. Anybody know...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! 🙂   I'm trying to see my activity log from spotify on facebook, but there seems to be no way to see it for a spesific time period. You can scroll down to see the whole log, but after so...
  • aleks44
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

WP 8.1 synchronisation problem

Hi! Big problem with my Spotify on WP, it doesn't want to synchronize my songs. It detects that I'm connected to WiFi, yet the synchronization status is "waiting". I've tried to restart my phone, I've tried to make every playlist offline/online again...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   Big problem with my Spotify on WP, it doesn't want to synchronize my songs. It detects that I'm connected to WiFi, yet the synchronization status is "waiting". I've tried to restart my...
  • teh_dot
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[Windows Phone] Missing Features Saved Artists / Albums

Just changed from Android to WP and am pretty pleased so far, but the Spotify App seems to be stuck in the early 2013. No saved albums or artists, just playlists. This is just annoying.Does anyone know if there is hope to get an app soon which gives ...

• Just changed from Android to WP and am pretty pleased so far, but the Spotify App seems to be stuck in the early 2013. No saved albums or artists, just playlists. This is just annoying. Does anyon...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a way to delete old messages?  

• Is there a way to delete old messages?  
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP! People can't search for my playlist

Hi! I've tried to gain followers on two of my playlists lately (Links down below) by naming my playlist for example a track name that haven't been released on spotify yet. So if I l use my friends account and search for the playlist, I type exactly a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I've tried to gain followers on two of my playlists lately (Links down below) by naming my playlist for example a track name that haven't been released on spotify yet.  So if I ...
  • Jacobheej
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Windows phone my songs

Hi All, Big spotify fan - I have windows desktop and windows phone versions of spotify - I really like & use the Songs tab in the windows desktop version (under your music ) - it contains all songs you mark. This is really usefull to collect great so...

• Hi All,   Big spotify fan - I have windows desktop and windows phone versions of spotify - I really like & use the Songs tab in the windows desktop version (under your music ) - it conta...
  • PeterC1
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! spotify user search

I trying to find some of the other users in spotify that i'd like to follow, but when i put the name in search tool it finds nothing. What i need to do?There is one person that already follow onde of my playlists but i search and that user does not a...

• I trying to find some of the other users in spotify that i'd like to follow, but when i put the name in search tool it finds nothing. What i need to do? There is one person that already follow ond...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 8.1] Need to restart phone to make spotify play

Hi, It appears that if I close spotify, I have to restart my phone to make it work again. I can start the app, go through menu, choose artists, etc. but when I click play or start radio, an icon of a song and pause button appears on the bottom of the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   It appears that if I close spotify, I have to restart my phone to make it work again. I can start the app, go through menu, choose artists, etc. but when I click play or start radio, a...
  • pmartynas
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't delete some songs from the 'starred' playlist

I have a problem with my 'Starred' playlist: Spotify shows it has 13 songs added, but I can't see them neither delete them from the playlist (screenshot below). I dont' even remember adding that songs to the playlist, thought, so I would like if you ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a problem with my 'Starred' playlist: Spotify shows it has 13 songs added, but I can't see them neither delete them from the playlist (screenshot below). I dont' even remember adding that song...
  • Cristian_berme
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why does Spotify close down after pauseing the music? (wp8.1)

Hey, i got a Lumia 930 with wp8.1, and when im listing to music and pause it for a few min, then i cant just start the music again, i have to unlock the phone and let spotify load again.Can i fix it, so it wont shutdown, while the music is on pause?R...

• Music Fan
  • Hey, i got a Lumia 930 with wp8.1, and when im listing to music and pause it for a few min, then i cant just start the music again, i have to unlock the phone and let spotify load again. Can i fix...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Two songs switched around

Hi, not sure if this is where I'm supposed to talk about this, but I just realized that two songs by the band Refused, Everlasting and I Am Not Me, have been switched around, so Everlasting is labeled as I Am Not Me, and vice versa. I don't know how ...

• Hi, not sure if this is where I'm supposed to talk about this, but I just realized that two songs by the band Refused, Everlasting and I Am Not Me, have been switched around, so Everlasting is l...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Galaxy s3 phone and Galaxy Tablet

Why is it that I can play ALL music I add on Spotify on my laptop but I can't on on my phone or my tablet? How do I fix this??

• Casual Listener
  • Why is it that I can play ALL music I add on Spotify on my laptop but I can't on on my phone or my tablet? How do I fix this??
  • ENicole
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No Applications installed error

so i opened spotify this morning and wanted to listen to some music while having a bad day being sick. i started one of my playlists and listened, after a while i wanted to listen to Stan - Eminem a song wich i didnt have on my playlists. i Tried to ...

• Casual Listener
  • so i opened spotify this morning and wanted to listen to some music while having a bad day being sick. i started one of my playlists and listened, after a while i wanted to listen to Stan - Eminem a ...
  • Martzz
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Windows phone - only allows shuffle?

So I have premium. If I search for an album, or play one of my playlists, the only button is shuffle play. If I play the first song manually, it shuffles the rest. This is very annoying, most albums need to be played in order, as do my lists.
Is this ...

• Music Fan
  • So I have premium. If I search for an album, or play one of my playlists, the only button is shuffle play. If I play the first song manually, it shuffles the rest. This is very annoying, most albums ...
  • hsclater
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing playlist on only plays one playlist song then starts playing other non-playlist music

E.g. I just clicked on the "Deep Focus" playlist and it started playing a track from that playlist. I pressed next on the OS's music control and Spotify started playing a track from an album I was listening to previously, at this point if I keep adva...

• Casual Listener
  • E.g. I just clicked on the "Deep Focus" playlist and it started playing a track from that playlist.  I pressed next on the OS's music control and Spotify started playing a track from an alb...
  • NoNai
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Have song on Spotify - but song has skips. How to re-deliver song to Spotify?

Hi, I'm a musician, and I have an album (or a couple) on Spotify. Recently another musician listed one song of mine in his "influences" playlist on Spotify. I went to listen to the playlist, only to find that my song actually skips. Like a CD would s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm a musician, and I have an album (or a couple) on Spotify.   Recently another musician listed one song of mine in his "influences" playlist on Spotify.   I went to listen to ...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes