Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! "Little white lies" by Fastball

So 8 days ago i got a notification on spotify telling me that the album "Little white lies" was now availible on Spotify. I gave it a go and it quickly became one of my favorite albums. However it seems that the album was taken off spotify the day af...

• Casual Listener
  • So 8 days ago i got a notification on spotify telling me that the album "Little white lies" was now availible on Spotify. I gave it a go and it quickly became one of my favorite albums. However it se...
  • Asgardian
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 7 phone - Can't Download Offline Anymore

I am unable to use the "Download" playlist option on my phone as of a few days ago. I unstalled/reinstalled and any playlist I had previously downloaded can be re-downloaded asap. Any NEW playlist I cannot download. This is a major issue. Any insight...

• Casual Listener
  • I am unable to use the "Download" playlist option on my phone as of a few days ago. I unstalled/reinstalled and any playlist I had previously downloaded can be re-downloaded asap. Any NEW playlist I ...
  • ryankelley001
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Your music" in SONOS

Why does "Your music" not appear in the SONOS controller?

• Casual Listener
  • Why does "Your music" not appear in the SONOS controller?
  • blackford
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Phone - Serveral Problems - About To Cancel Subscription

Hi, my name is Juan and I subscribed a couple of mounth ago after determining that this service is better than other on the market but as I started using it serveral problems appeared that make me wanna go back and rethink my decision. I have a Samsu...

• Regular
  • Hi, my name is Juan and I subscribed a couple of mounth ago after determining that this service is better than other on the market but as I started using it serveral problems appeared that make ...
  • juanmaferrari
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

"Year in Music" returns no results

My Year in Music claims that I've been a member for such a short time that it can't show me anything. (We just got to know each other in 2014 so we can't show you anything. But year 2015 will be awesome!) However, I've been a member for a long time, ...

• Casual Listener
  • My Year in Music claims that I've been a member for such a short time that it can't show me anything.   (We just got to know each other in 2014 so we can't show you anything. But y...
  • Erkan_Yılmaz
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't play any songs, at all on Window Phone 8 - Lumia 1020

Hi, My Spotify is the Premium Subscription and is up to date. My account works on other devices: e.g. iPod, iPad, Mac & Windows 8.1 I have a Lumia 1020 w/Amber update. I can login and see all of my playlists. I can not stream or offline download any ...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   My Spotify is the Premium Subscription and is up to date.   My account works on other devices: e.g. iPod, iPad, Mac & Windows 8.1   I have a Lumia 1020 w/Amber up...
  • ElGuichow93
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium but can not download playlists

Hello, I payed for premium today. I have spotify on my Windows phone and I would like to listen playlists offline. But I can not download any because when I open some "discover" playlist it only shows "shuffle all". Only in my playlist it shows "avai...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I payed for premium today. I have spotify on my Windows phone and I would like to listen playlists offline. But I can not download any because when I open some "discover" playlist it only sh...
  • KateSilver
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ideas for Roku player

As someone who came over from MOG (RIP), I find the Spotify program on Roku to be not user friendly at all. In short it needs a complete makeover. More often than not I find myself connecting my phone to my speaker system to use it through the app in...

• As someone who came over from MOG (RIP), I find the Spotify program on Roku to be not user friendly at all. In short it needs a complete makeover. More often than not I find myself connecting my phon...
  • RobAtSGH
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Why do I pay a lot of money for Spotify Prenium but I dont have it? Why is that Spotify?

• Regular
  • Why do I pay a lot of money for Spotify Prenium but I dont have it? Why is that Spotify?
  • 123inge
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Proper shuffling of songs in playlist

It seems pretty basic and I have seen community posts from March this year about the same issue but Spotify does not properly shuffle songs. Spotify responded with some big long post about how they use some fancy algorithm to randomly shuffle and ins...

• Casual Listener
  • It seems pretty basic and I have seen community posts from March this year about the same issue but Spotify does not properly shuffle songs. Spotify responded with some big long post about how they u...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rechte Copyright

Hoi zusammen, wem gehören die Lieder nach dem Download beim Premiumabo und kann ich die Lieder behalten, selbst wenn ich das Abo gekündigt habe? Merci, Markus

• Hoi zusammen,   wem gehören die Lieder nach dem Download beim Premiumabo und kann ich die Lieder behalten, selbst wenn ich das Abo gekündigt habe?   Merci, Markus  
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Samsung "Smart TV" Blu-Ray players and TVs

A few months ago the net was all abuzz about Spotify coming to Samsung smart enabled devices. Cant find anywhere that it can be downloaded or a list of compatable devices. Any info?

• Casual Listener
  • A few months ago the net was all abuzz about Spotify coming to Samsung smart enabled devices.   Cant find anywhere that it can be downloaded or a list of compatable devices. Any info?
  • CatGuyTX
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads

If you guys keep playing ads in the middle of songs, I am switching to soundcloud or grooveshark, and instead of promoting it, I shall declare war. All out war. You have 1 month to comply.

• If you guys keep playing ads in the middle of songs, I am switching to soundcloud or grooveshark, and instead of promoting it, I shall declare war. All out war. You have 1 month to comply.
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Michael Buble - Christmas

Hey! So I was listening to the album earlier this morning and then suddenly the tracks dissapeared. Now that it's december and Christmas is close by this is my favourite album to listen to and it's gone Any chance it will appear back? Cheers!

• Casual Listener
  • Hey!  So I was listening to the album earlier this morning and then suddenly the tracks dissapeared. Now that it's december and Christmas is close by this is my favourite album to listen to ...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

three months for $.99

I saw the advertisement for three months for $.99 and it's not letting me get that deal

• I saw the advertisement for three months for $.99 and it's not letting me get that deal
  • Mhlikescars
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Saving Albums

I've recently saved new artists and their albums, but when i open spotify again after closing it, all the saved albums are gone and the somg count by the artist is 0. Also spotify kicks me out of the app sometimes with the same result. What's going o...

• Regular
  • I've recently saved new artists and their albums, but when i open spotify again after closing it, all the saved albums are gone and the somg count by the artist is 0. Also spotify kicks me out of the...
  • CarlosLlM
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is Def Leppard's original "Animal" missing?

...from the album Hysteria? I can only find de live version. But I want the original one. I have the LP, but I want it in a playlist.

• ...from the album Hysteria? I can only find de live version. But I want the original one. I have the LP, but I want it in a playlist.
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • metal
    rock
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Partner Device - Xbox One

Hi: I'm a web developer and an idea came up as I was using my Xbox One. I'd like to know if there is a Spotify app in the works for Xbox One and Xbox 360. It would be awesome to simply say phrases like: Xbox, go to Spotify Xbox, play (playlist name) ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi:   I'm a web developer and an idea came up as I was using my Xbox One.   I'd like to know if there is a Spotify app in the works for Xbox One and Xbox 360. It would be awesome to...
  • kg87
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 15 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 15 likes

Spotify Radio straying off-topic

Hi All, I'm hoping this question is on the right board here, as "playlists" was the closest thing to spotify radio i could find. When i'm playing Spotify Radio, the songs slowly shift into general music. for example i start of with Within Temptation....

• Regular
  • Hi All,   I'm hoping this question is on the right board here, as "playlists" was the closest thing to spotify radio i could find.   When i'm playing Spotify Radio, the songs slowly...
  • Brainfrz
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Manowar - Gods of War

Hi i am wondering why the album "gods of War is missing :)?

• Hi i am wondering why the album "gods of War is missing :)?
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes