Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Smart TV - Error

I have Samsung Smart TV. Whem I open Spotify it says "Cihaz yazılımı bu uygulamayı desteklemiyor. Lütfen en son yazılıma güncelle." (Turkish). In English its "Device version not supported. Please update to last version." (kind of a). How can i update...

• I have Samsung Smart TV. Whem I open Spotify it says "Cihaz yazılımı bu uygulamayı desteklemiyor. Lütfen en son yazılıma güncelle." (Turkish). In English its "Device version not supported. Please upd...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect Silverstein Songs

Hey, just wanted to let Spotify know that the extra tracks on the deluxe version of the album "Rescue" by Silverstein are wrong. The names of the songs don't match up with the actual song. I didn't see anywhere else to post this so I thought I would ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, just wanted to let Spotify know that the extra tracks on the deluxe version of the album "Rescue" by Silverstein are wrong.  The names of the songs don't match up with the actual song. &nbs...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Squeezebox radio not connecting to Spotify App

Hi I have a suscription based spoitfy account and have installed spotify app at mysqueezebox.com have followed instructions to connecting the radio ( App Gallery > Music-on-Demand > select app) but Spotify does not display on this menu. Has anyone a ...

• Hi   I have a suscription based spoitfy account and have installed spotify app at mysqueezebox.com have followed instructions to connecting the radio  ( App Gallery > Music-on-Dema...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Logitech UE Smartradio

Hi Folks ... New to Spotify, have been a pandora user for years. Quick question. I have several radio stations setup of artists I enjoy. I can not figure out how to show or play these on my Smartradio. I generally use both the iPeng (iOS) app as well...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Folks ... New to Spotify, have been a pandora user for years. Quick question. I have several radio stations setup of artists I enjoy. I can not figure out how to show or play these on my Smartr...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! is there someone who manages the music available on spotify?

Hello,I have noticed that some tracks have incorrect names or artists, for example on the next disc: the third song says: Thank you - Darude, the original artist is not Darude, is North Light (discogs.com/North-Light-Thankyou) other times the tracks ...

Screenshot - 040914 - 18:30:50.jpg
  • Hello, I have noticed that some tracks have incorrect names or artists, for example on the next disc:     the third song says: Thank you - Darude, the original artist is not D...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

This is not the artist I'm looking for...

The album Employing all Means Neccessary By Conflict....is not Conflict, nor is it their songs. Do not know who it is but it should be fixed, I wanted to hear Conflict.

• The album Employing all Means Neccessary By Conflict....is not Conflict, nor is it their songs. Do not know who it is but it should be fixed, I wanted to hear Conflict.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists - Help

i don't know if anyone can help me. But i have created play lists on desktop filled them with songs but on my phone the playlist shows but with no music ! This is very frustrating and im not sure why it is going this ! Help please !!!!

• Casual Listener
  • i don't know if anyone can help me.   But i have created  play lists on desktop filled them with songs but on my phone the playlist shows but with no music !   This is very fru...
  • Grace
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Missing Playlists

Hi all! So yesterday I logged into Spotify and the main playlist I used was there and all was well. I log in today on my PC and it's not there. I log out get in on my Android phone, also not there. Anyone have any idea where my Playlist has ran off t...

• Visitor
  • Hi all!    So yesterday I logged into Spotify and the main playlist I used was there and all was well. I log in today on my PC and it's not there. I log out get in on my Android phone, ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Please, PLEASE update the Windows 8 app!

I bought a Lumia 1020 two months ago and I love it do death. However, I can't say the same about the Spotify app. Before I bought the Lumia, I had a Samsung Galaxy S2 and the Spotify app worked really well there. On the Windows phone it doesn't work ...

• Regular
  • I bought a Lumia 1020 two months ago and I love it do death. However, I can't say the same about the Spotify app.   Before I bought the Lumia, I had a Samsung Galaxy S2 and the Spotify app w...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist Recovery - 1 week and counting...

As many others have recently attempted to do, I recently tried to disconnect my Spotify account from my Facebook account. When I submitted a ticket, I was told the only solution is for me to cancel my current account, and create a new one without the...

• Visitor
  • As many others have recently attempted to do, I recently tried to disconnect my Spotify account from my Facebook account. When I submitted a ticket, I was told the only solution is for me to cancel m...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] 9790 Bold - still only premium version?

Dear Spotify users! Could anyone confirm or put me right that I need premium account to use Spotify agent on my BlackBerry 9790? While I’m listening Spotify on my PC still heat advert that now I can listen Spotify on my mobile device for free – not m...

• Dear Spotify users!   Could anyone confirm or put me right that I need premium account to use Spotify agent on my BlackBerry 9790? While I’m listening Spotify on my PC still heat adve...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solution needed, can't see my music on denon avr

Hello, I need one of two things to happen
1) To copy the entire my music section to one playlist
2) Acess my music on my denon avr and my ipad

Cheers

• Regular
  • Hello, I need one of two things to happen <br>1) To copy the entire my music section to one playlist<br>2) Acess my music on my denon avr and my ipad <br><br>Cheers
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading MP3s

Is it possible to download tracks into MP3 format so I can burn them to CDs?

• Is it possible to download tracks into MP3 format so I can burn them to CDs?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

premium account and random album playback

Hello I have a premium account but I can play all albums only in random order. It is very very annoying Its bug or a new amazing special feature only for premium users?

• Regular
  • Hello I have a premium account but I can play all albums only in random order. It is very very annoying   Its bug or a new amazing special feature only for premium users? 
  • DryMarker
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Original account lost!

Basically, deacticvated facebook then i couldnt log in. assumed that upon reactivation it would be ok. But no, it created a brand new account. I have managed to track my old account and follow it, but i am still missing a few playlists! When i follow...

• Basically, deacticvated facebook then i couldnt log in. assumed that upon reactivation it would be ok. But no, it created a brand new account. I have managed to track my old account and follow it, bu...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Windows Phone 8.1 app, v4.0.1.0 - why aren't there parades and confetti about this?

The first time I didn't hear it, I didn't even notice. The second time I didn't hear it, I thought I had to be wrong. So I tried again - and again - and again - and I STILL didn't hear the gaps between songs that ought not to have gaps between them. ...

• Regular
  • The first time I didn't hear it, I didn't even notice.  The second time I didn't hear it, I thought I had to be wrong.  So I tried again - and again - and again - and I STILL didn't hear th...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

[WP8.1] Cache size...is there a limit or will it fill my phone.?

HelloI really want to know how much data is the app going to use up on my phone, a lumia 520. Is there a limit set to the space it can use for caching, or it will fill up all the available space, which is currently like 4gb. The faq only says it will...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I really want to know how much data is the app going to use up on my phone, a lumia 520. Is there a limit set to the space it can use for caching, or it will fill up all the available space, w...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Messaging not working on mobile app

So I have the mobile app on my phone, a Droid RAZR M, and my messages will not refresh, they are all from a few months ago. How would I fix this?

• Music Fan
  • So I have the mobile app on my phone, a Droid RAZR M, and my messages will not refresh, they are all from a few months ago. How would I fix this?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

i accidently deleted my musics that i added to my music

hi i deleted my musics that i added them from radio to my music i dont know there name how can i get them back or know what was there name?

• hi i deleted my musics that i added them from radio to my music i dont know there name how can i get them back or know what was there name?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on multiple devices

I want to keep my old iPhone 4 at home and stream music but my playlists only show on my I phone 5 - I am a premium member. I should see them in both places right?

• I want to keep my old iPhone 4 at home and stream music but my playlists only show on my I phone 5 - I am a premium member. I should see them in both places right?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes