Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• spamgoesintrash1234
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Premium does not work when logging in to spotify app on Samsung smart-tv (8-series 2012 model)

I have a premium account that works fine on my pc and android Samsung mobile, but when I try to log in to spotify app on my Samsung smart-tv 8-series I get logged in but not in premium mode. Why is that?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account that works fine on my pc and android Samsung mobile, but when I try to log in to spotify app on my Samsung smart-tv 8-series I get logged in but not in premium mode. Why...
  • kildebakken25
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover tab vanished altogether?

Logged on both my iPad and iPhone version today to find that the discover tab has now been completely removed and the 'what's new' section brought back. Why have you done this???? The discover section was so useful for finding bands and music of a si...

• Casual Listener
  • Logged on both my iPad and iPhone version today to find that the discover tab has now been completely removed and the 'what's new' section brought back. Why have you done this???? The discover sectio...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ONKYO receiver stuck on "initialising "

Hello I'm new to this forum. For the last year I have had a spotify premium account and have been using my onkyo reciever to stream the music. The initial connection to spotify has always been slow but usually after 3-4 minutes it sorts itself out no...

• Hello I'm new to this forum.  For the last year I have had a spotify premium account and have been using my onkyo reciever to stream the music.  The initial connection to spotify has always...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung bluray player HT-FS5200

Hi I am using Samsungs bluray player HT-FS5200. I cannot find spotify from apps. I try to search it from samsung apps but i don't find anything. Should spotify work with my device?

• Hi   I am using Samsungs bluray player HT-FS5200. I cannot find spotify from apps. I try to search it from samsung apps but i don't find anything.   Should spotify work with my devi...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Sonos

Hi - I've been using Spotify on Sonos for almost a year and it has suddenly disappeared from the music service options on my Sonos. My premium Spotify subscription is fine. Is there an outage?

• Hi - I've been using Spotify on Sonos for almost a year and it has suddenly disappeared from the music service options on my Sonos. My premium Spotify subscription is fine. Is there an outage?
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Updating Top Tracks 123

Hi I am a Spotify Premium Customer and I use a Sonos setup to connect/play through my stereo system However even though I been using Spotify for several months now, the Top Tracks 123 tracks have never up-dated How do I do this or why isn't it austom...

• Hi I am a Spotify Premium Customer and I use a Sonos setup to connect/play through my stereo system However even though I been using Spotify for several months now, the Top Tracks 123 tracks have n...
  • StreeMan
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Transform local files to online one

Hi, I encountered a problem with my windows phone. Indeed there is no solution to sync local files with my windows phone when it is possible for Android or IOS phones. So to solve the problem I'm trying to create a playlist of spotify hosted music wi...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I encountered a problem with my windows phone. Indeed there is no solution to sync local files with my windows phone when it is possible for Android or IOS phones. So to solve the pr...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    WP 8
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Blackberry 9320 Offline Tracks

Hi - at home when connected via WiFi I can sync my playlists into offline mode and play them in offline mode with no problems. When I am at work I cannot play offline tracks in offline mode. The track just will not play, volume won't work etc. Surely...

• Regular
  • Hi - at home when connected via WiFi I can sync my playlists into offline mode and play them in offline mode with no problems.  When I am at work I cannot play offline tracks in offline mode. &n...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

bad artist tag

Jaime Christopherson should be correct for Jamie Christopherson

• Jaime Christopherson should be correct for Jamie Christopherson
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [WP8] How can I use Spotify in a Nokia Lumia 920 Windows 8?

I have a new Nokia Lumia 920 with Windows. How can I use my paid Spotifyaccount in this mobiledevice. Thans for fast answer. Johan Rydell

• I have a new Nokia Lumia 920 with Windows. How can I use my paid Spotifyaccount in this mobiledevice.   Thans for fast answer.   Johan Rydell
  • musicman883
  • 19 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 5 likes

Cant log in on Windows HTC 8X

I just got my HTC 8X today and have already had enough problems from it. Now I downloaded spotify and cant log in. I see the option to log in through facebook but it doesnt do anything. and EVERY TIME I try to log in it says its wring when it ISNT. I...

• I just got my HTC 8X today and have already had enough problems from it. Now I downloaded spotify and cant log in. I see the option to log in through facebook but it doesnt do anything. and EVERY TIM...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos will not connect to Spotify Premium Account

I can coonect and play music from my Macbook no problem connecting to my wireless network. But will not connect via my Sonos running Version 4.1 Having gone through the standard Sonos Spotify Setup following the steps shown here https://sonos.custhel...

• Casual Listener
  • I can coonect and play music from my Macbook no problem connecting to my wireless network. But will not connect via my Sonos running Version 4.1   Having gone through the standard Sonos Spot...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HTC radar can't listen to all songs of my playlist

hi, I can see my Spotify playlist on my HTC radar but I can listen to only 1/3 of it...the other ones have a light grey arrow in front of them and I can't listen to them...could oyu please help me out? thanks!

• hi, I can see my Spotify playlist on my HTC radar but I can listen to only 1/3 of it...the other ones have a light grey arrow in front of them and I can't listen to them...could oyu please help me ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to log on through onkyo receiver

Hi,I have in the past happily used the spotify service through my onkyo receiver. I have just reactivated my premium service but when ever I try and log in through the receiver (not using Facebook login, but using my own user ID and password, which w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have in the past happily used the spotify service through my onkyo receiver. I have just reactivated my premium service but when ever I try and log in through the receiver (not using Facebook ...
  • mark4123
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New Update cannot detect network

Guys??? Do you bother to test when you roll out new updates? The new update cannot even find a newwork connection when I try to log in. My subscription is cancelled. I may try again if you fix this with a new update.

• Casual Listener
  • Guys???  Do you bother to test when you roll out new updates?  The new update cannot even find a newwork connection when I try to log in.   My subscription is cancelled.  I ma...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio problem

First of all I want to say that I like spotifuggle a lot. However I have a problem with the radio which is very annoying. When I press dislike on a song, it does not get disliked but returns again after a few songs. When I than press dislike again th...

• First of all I want to say that I like spotifuggle a lot.   However I have a problem with the radio which is very annoying. When I press dislike on a song, it does not get disliked but retur...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos Top Tracks Issue

My Top Tracks are pretty ancient and do not reflect the current Top 100 tracks through the Spotify application on my laptop. Any ideas how to force an update on my Sonos software on iPhone/iPad?

• Visitor
  • My Top Tracks are pretty ancient and do not reflect the current Top 100 tracks through the Spotify application on my laptop.  Any ideas how to force an update on my Sonos software on iPhone/iPad?
  • tomj84
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

marantz nr1504

Hi, just bought a Marantz NR1504 AV Surround Receiver that is supposed to support Spotify. I have a fast cable internet connection and internet radio works fine with no interruptions. When I try to connect to Spotify I manage only to get to the first...

• Hi, just bought a Marantz NR1504 AV Surround Receiver that is supposed to support Spotify. I have a fast cable internet connection and internet radio works fine with no interruptions.   &nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes