Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

no email sent to set up spotify on phone

Solved!

no email sent to set up spotify on phone

I have spotify prem and logged in via FB and I installed spotify on my sons phone so we can rock out but I had to set up a password to do so. Went into the password set up menu, entered my email as directed to set it up, meanwhile several hours later NO REPLYING EMAIL(Yes I checked my spam folder)...Son is very anxious (& so am I ) to get things started on his phone for when we go camping/fishing so we have music to listen to. Planned on downloading songs for off-line use via wifi before we leave...I NEED HELP A.S.A.P. WE LEAVE TODAY!!

LonghaiR

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

got it working now...just reinstalled spotify on the phone and was able to log in...but still never received email from spotify on the initial problem...guess they still need to fix that, but in the end "I" got it...with no help from spotify....Thanx spotify...

LonghaiR

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hi @KJLonghaiR!

Since you created your Spotify account through Facebook, you'll need to change your password directly on the Facebook profile settings

Remember that you also need to select the option "Log in with Facebook" in order to access your Spotify account.

If you have other questions, don't hesitate to get back to us. 

Take care 🙂 

Marked as solution

got it working now...just reinstalled spotify on the phone and was able to log in...but still never received email from spotify on the initial problem...guess they still need to fix that, but in the end "I" got it...with no help from spotify....Thanx spotify...

LonghaiR

Suggested posts