Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Your Music" section broken on Tizen watch

"Your Music" section broken on Tizen watch

Hi,

I have a problem with the Spotify app on the Samsung Galaxy Active 2 smartwatch. When I go to the "Your Music" section, both the "Your Collection" and "Your Playlists" menus are broken. They used to show different things but they both only seem to show the same playlists now.

Only 19 playlists show up. As you scroll down another page of items loads, however it just loads the same 19 playlists again and will do so infinitely loading the same page of 19 as you scroll down. It seems the playlists shown are the first 19 you see in "Custom order" on the PC. Frustratingly, pinned playlists aren't shown at all, which is particularly irritating since those are the ones you care most about. This also means you can't play your "Liked Songs".

So in essence there are three issues here:

1) "Your Collection" only shows playlists (I assume it is meant to show e.g. songs and/or albums)

2) "Your Playlists" doesn't show pinned playlists or "Liked Songs"

3) Both only load 1 page of items

I have a Premium account and the device is a Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 with Tizen software version 5.5.0.2. Unfortunately the Spotify app itself does not specify its version number anywhere (going to Settings -> Info just brings up a couple of open source licenses).

Many thanks,

Tom  

Top Answer
Ivelina

Thank you everyone for taking the time to report this and for providing us with details!

We've let the correct team know, they're investigating this at the moment, but we can't exactly say when it will be fixed.

In the meantime, don't forget to keep the app updated to the newest version and the Community's here should you need help with anything else.

Cheers 🙂

64 Replies

no puedo acceder a ninguna playlist ni canción a través del modo offline de mi Galaxy Watch Active, ni si quiera me aparece el "Escuchado recientemente" solo me muestra "Buscar" y "Preferencias" en la app. Tengo la cuenta premium y está todo actualizado

Same problem here.

Hi! I have the same problem... Just wondering if there is a fix now. It was working fine just before I accidentally installed the app 😕

Same issue here. Spotify watch app rendered useless on Galaxy active 2 watch running Tizen. Only have search/settings options. Premium subscriber for years, just found this thread, and given the lack of ownership by Spotify I will be reconsidering my subscription. Please provide a meaningful update on why this is not resolved yet and when or if it will be.

They probably laid off the team that was working on it

Suggested posts