Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't access Family Plan

Can't access Family Plan

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Samsung Galaxy S21

Operating System

(Android

My Question or Issue

I am part of a premium family plan setup by my daughter but paid for by me. My wife and I both had phone issues and had to get a new phone, so the sign in details were lost.  The other members still have their original phones, so can still access the premium family plan.  The account was set up by my daughter on an email address that is no longer valid, so no one in the family knows how to access the account.  Now I am being charged monthly (auto debit) for a premium plan that only part of the family can use.

I would just delete the account and start over, but since no one knows the account access details, I can't sign in to delete it.  Is it possible for someone at Spotify (maybe on the accounting side, since they obviously have my payment information) to provide our account details so i can either access the premium plan i am paying for or delete the account so i can sign up again?  Thanks!

1 Reply

Hey @AndyM999 ,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

I recommend reaching out to Spotify's Support Team so that they can try to locate your account 🙂

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/

Hope this helps!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts