Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Gifting Two Months to a Friend

Gifting Two Months to a Friend

Plan

Premium Family

My Question or Issue

Joined a Spotify premium family a couple weeks ago and I got an email today saying: “Good music is made to be shared with friends. So if they've never tried Premium before, give them 2 free months on us.” The email ended in spotify.com.
It seems legit but I just wanted to make sure this isn’t a scam before logging in.

20 Replies

Hey @EeeeeVAN ,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

I recommend checking out this support article for some info about finding out if an email from Spotify is legit. 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Dude I went crazy trying to find soemone else that saw this I got a full screen pop up on my phone when I accadentaly opened the app  my mom didn't belive me saying  screenshot or it didn't happen 

Also the plan I'm on is duo

I saw the offer too but somehow it's no longer there

Happend to me as well no email sent followed the things u gave but no luck nothing seen in spam. My region is US

Screenshot_20220606-012445_Spotify.jpg

Hey there,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

There is indeed a new referral offer active in certain regions. If you're eligible for this offer, you can visit this page after logging in to your account in a web browser: spotify.com/send-premium/

This is in case you've not reacted to the in-app notification or you can't find an email about the offer in your inbox (Spotify account notification settings apply).

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

DianModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

I am a Premium User and want to get the link to share spotify premium to one of my friend. Can Anyone help with this how can I get that Link ??

Hey @az2p1y2cr3ocy5029cmw,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

If the offer is available in your region, you should be able to invite your friend. Open link that @Dian mentioned in his reply, tap the Copy link button and send that link to the person you'd like to invite.

If this doesn't do the trick, could you send us a screenshot of what you see when you open the page? This way we can take a closer look. 

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you 🙂 

LyubkaModerator

I got the same email and when i tried to get the special link to send it to my friend it led me to a "Page not found" on Spotify so I don't know if its a problem with the link or the page

Page-Not-Found-spotify-link.png

Hi @dotlina,

Thanks for reaching out. From the URL visible in your screenshot, I can see that you're in a market where this offer is not available. That's why the link isn't working. Stay tuned though, we always have new offers coming in, hopefully we'll have one that applies to you.

Hope this clears things up.

JoanModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

is this offer not available in the uk?

Hi @mspmadison123,

The offer is available in the UK. If you cover all other criteria, you should be able to use it.

Let us know if you need anything else.

JoanModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

This was helpful thanks 

i clicked the link while having spotify premium and it says i’m not eligible to send friends premium and that i have to buy premium 

@4sng3l,

To ensure that we can offer you the best help that we can, could you please create your own thread? Doing so is easy. Simply select the appropriate board here, and then select “Start a Topic.”

Thank you very much!

MaximSpotify Star

I was wondering how long this offer lasts ? I got this message about free premium for users for 2 months but not sure how long the offer will still be available. Does anyone know ?

Hey @illebc,

According to the offer page, your referral link expires if you cancel your subscription. I personally assume it will continue working until then.

MaximSpotify Star

Oh awesome, thank you👍🏼

do my friends need to enter a payment method to later be charged or not?

Suggested posts