Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I was able to successfully sign into Spotify kids on my child’s tablet but when I try to do it on their iphone, it is not working. I type the email address and password and get the error code. Oops something went wrong. Then I try the login without password option , and it says the same thing. I am currently using the Spotify kids account successfully on another device so I know that my login information is correct.

3 Replies

Hey there @DrC8,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

Just to confirm, are you able to log in to the Spotify Kids app on another device without any issues? If so, could you try reinstalling the app on the device you're experiencing issues on? You can also give another internet connection a shot, if possible.

Shouldn't that do the trick, could you send us a screenshot of the exact error message you're seeing? Just make sure it doesn't include any personal info, as this is a public forum.

Keep us posted on how it goes!

MariaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I did uninstall then reinstall the app. No dice. The error message didn’t
give a code it just features a clipart bandaid and says oops something went
wrong. Try again later

Hey there,

Thanks for the reply @DrC8!

To be on the safe side, could you double-check so that the device isn't connected to any VPN when you're trying to log in? Using VPN is known to cause performance issues with the app. It's also worth trying 4G/5G instead of WiFi, if you haven't already.

It's also a good idea to check so that the phone doesn't have any content restrictions activated that could affect Spotify. You should be able to see this in the device's settings. If available, you can also try updating the phone's operating system to see if you notice any difference.

If the issue persist, however, could you let us know the exact make & model of the device, along with the installed app version? The latest installed version of the Kids app can be checked via App Store.

Let us know how you get on!

MariaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts