Premium Family Plan
Country
UZBEKISTAN
Device
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Operating System
Android

My Question or Issue
Hi! As far as I know,spotify has recently became available in Uzbekistan and I wanted to get a family premium plan.
However, only individual premium plan shows up in subscriptions page and when opening link to a premium family page, it says 'Seems you are not eligible to this plan'.
From this message, I guess that this plan is not suggested for users in Uzbekistan. If this is the case, could you consider adding this type of plan for Uzbekistan too? Or am I doing something wrong?

Also, pricing is a little bit higher that existing streaming services in my country, I think reconsidering that would also help Spotify to increase its popularity in here.
Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there,

Thanks for posting in the Community! For now, only Regular Premium is available in your country. Spotify is always working to improve its service and make it available to more people, but this may take a little longer for the Family Plan service to be launched in your market.

Regarding the price of the Premium Plan, the price varies across countries and is based on a variety of reasons. Those differences can be due to licensing agreements, general taxes and other factors that might impact Spotify to be brought to a different region.

If you have any suggestions regarding your inquiries, feel free to share your thoughs by creating a new idea on the Ideas Board

Have a nice one! 🙂 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there,

Thanks for posting in the Community! For now, only Regular Premium is available in your country. Spotify is always working to improve its service and make it available to more people, but this may take a little longer for the Family Plan service to be launched in your market.

Regarding the price of the Premium Plan, the price varies across countries and is based on a variety of reasons. Those differences can be due to licensing agreements, general taxes and other factors that might impact Spotify to be brought to a different region.

If you have any suggestions regarding your inquiries, feel free to share your thoughs by creating a new idea on the Ideas Board

Have a nice one! 🙂 

Thanks, looking forward for the Family Plan service to be launched in my country, that would be great since almost all of our family members love Spotify

Suggested posts