Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Plan for co-workers

Solved!

Plan for co-workers

Hi all! I spend a lot of time at work and my co-workers and me were wondering the best option for us to join as group. We started to read about the Familiar plan, and it kind of work if we use our work place address--where we're going to be using the accounts mainly--but I wanted to know if that fits the Spotify terms or if there's any other option.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @foxmulderven and welcome to the Community! 🙂

The Family plan requires a home billing address and is designed exclusively for families that live at the same residence.
Since this is Spotify's terms/conditions for the plan, it is very likely that if you were to sign up and add co-workers at a non-resident address, these users would eventually get flagged and removed - if not able to join at all.
As of right now, there are no other joint user plans so I can only recommend the free or individual Premium accounts for this type of scenario.

Hope this helps and have a great day! 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @foxmulderven and welcome to the Community! 🙂

The Family plan requires a home billing address and is designed exclusively for families that live at the same residence.
Since this is Spotify's terms/conditions for the plan, it is very likely that if you were to sign up and add co-workers at a non-resident address, these users would eventually get flagged and removed - if not able to join at all.
As of right now, there are no other joint user plans so I can only recommend the free or individual Premium accounts for this type of scenario.

Hope this helps and have a great day! 🙂

Suggested posts