Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Familie - My kids dont have an email adress

Solved!

Premium Familie - My kids dont have an email adress

hi folks, i wanna go for premium familiy but my kids dont have an email adress because they are to young. is it possible to subscribe without email for my kids? i dont wanna create unused mail accounts für spotify.

many thx!

YA

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @akku_logisch ,

Thanks for getting back.

Keep in mind that there are age restrictions for the regular app. Spotify is designed to be appropriate for listeners 13+ years of age, although the minimum age for using the service varies according to local law. You can find the minimum age for your market in the sign-up flow. 

In this case, you could create accounts with email addresses, that you own and put your date of birth 🙂 If that isn't possible, Spotify's Terms and Conditions apply and your kids, unfortunately, won't be able to use the app.

Hope this clears things up!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @akku_logisch ,

Thanks for reaching out.

What's the name of the country you're located in?

Let me know and I'll see what I can suggest.

MaximSpotify Star

Austria.
Marked as solution

Hey @akku_logisch ,

Thanks for getting back.

Keep in mind that there are age restrictions for the regular app. Spotify is designed to be appropriate for listeners 13+ years of age, although the minimum age for using the service varies according to local law. You can find the minimum age for your market in the sign-up flow. 

In this case, you could create accounts with email addresses, that you own and put your date of birth 🙂 If that isn't possible, Spotify's Terms and Conditions apply and your kids, unfortunately, won't be able to use the app.

Hope this clears things up!

MaximSpotify Star

Suggested posts