Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Registration of Family Member

Registration of Family Member

Dear Community,

I registered to Spotify via Facebook. Later on I upgraded to Premium and Family Premium. Now I wanted to invite my son and get the response that it is only possible for family members that live under the same roof (which by the way is the case here).

While I'm forced to enter my son's address I cannot even see my own address (in order to verify that it's entered indentically) nor am I sure that I ever entered my own address. In the latter case no wonder that the comprison fails.

How do I overcome the problem without cancelling my own account and re-register again (In which case I would have to invite all other family members again, pay twice for that month and loose my playlists)?

Thanks in advance,

a desperate user!

1 Reply

Hey there @user-removed,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

It’s not possible to change the address registered on an existing Premium for Family plan. If you move, or enter the wrong details, you need to create a new account (make sure you cancel the plan on your old account beforehand, and sign out everywhere) and subscribe to Premium for Family on that new account.

If you have questions regarding your plan's address, we'd suggest reaching out to one of our support channels here so they can take a further look backstage.

On another note, viewing your plan's address is something other Spotify users would also like to see. In this case, we'd recommend heading in our Ideas Exchange and adding your +VOTE here.

Also, if you'd like more information on how the Ideas Exchange works, make sure to head here.

Hope this helps!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts