Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Signing up for Premium with JUST a giftcard without a credit card?

Solved!

Signing up for Premium with JUST a giftcard without a credit card?

So I recently got a Google Home Mini and I wanted to play a specific playlist and songs but I later found out that you NEED a spotify Premium Account to do these things. I didn't really mind paying for one and I thought "Hey at least there are great perks of having a Premium Account", but I don't have PayPal or A credit/debit card or a paysafe card, BUT I have seen Spotify giftcards at my local best buy so I was wondering can I sign up for premium with JUST a Spotify Giftcard and not a creditcard and etc?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

Of course you can indeed sign up with just a gift card. That's why they exist 😉

Just remember to buy a new gift card before your premium subscription runs out. 

By the way, I don't know where you are, but in most countries you can buy a Paysafe card at the local kiosk, or at the train station. Try checking there if they have a Paysafe card. 

Hope this helps you out! Tell me how things work out 🙂
If you liked my post: Feed my ego with likes 😄
If this post has solved your issue: Please accept this as Solution
Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

Leo | Rising Star | Rock Star Program
Follow me on Spotify
Banner_Spotify.png

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

Of course you can indeed sign up with just a gift card. That's why they exist 😉

Just remember to buy a new gift card before your premium subscription runs out. 

By the way, I don't know where you are, but in most countries you can buy a Paysafe card at the local kiosk, or at the train station. Try checking there if they have a Paysafe card. 

Hope this helps you out! Tell me how things work out 🙂
If you liked my post: Feed my ego with likes 😄
If this post has solved your issue: Please accept this as Solution
Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

Leo | Rising Star | Rock Star Program
Follow me on Spotify
Banner_Spotify.png

Suggested posts