Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes

Family Premium Payment

Hi!My family and I have premium for our family and it said our payment wasn't working or something and we needed to pay to maintain our subscription. One person in my family paid the subscription for the family but it only "upgraded" the subscription...

• Hi! My family and I have premium for our family and it said our payment wasn't working or something and we needed to pay to maintain our subscription. One person in my family paid the subscription f...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to join family plan

My Question or IssueI am unable to accept the invite to join the family plan even after multiple tries. The main host had tried reinviting me, removing me and I had already verified my email the previous time and was using spotify without any issue t...

• My Question or Issue I am unable to accept the invite to join the family plan even after multiple tries. The main host had tried reinviting me, removing me and  I had already verified my e...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google home

Can i have the google home mini even if i have a family memebership ?PlanPremium

• Can i have the google home mini even if i have a family memebership ? Plan Premium    
  • Ogie92
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Home Mini code (Family Prem) with Facebook account (no email)

I have Premium Family account and so have registered for the Google Home Mini voucher code, which I have been told will be sent to me via email. I created my account with my Facebook account, and therefore have no email address registered for Spotify...

• I have Premium Family account and so have registered for the Google Home Mini voucher code, which I have been told will be sent to me via email.   I created my account with my Facebook a...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

family invite not working

So I wrote out a well organized and thorough message but when I tried to submit it it said I needed a label. After adding a label and submitting the page refreshed with an error and I lost it all. My wife and I have been on premium for years and afte...

• Casual Listener
  • So I wrote out a well organized and thorough message but when I tried to submit it it said I needed a label. After adding a label and submitting the page refreshed with an error and I lost it all. &...
  • A_Musicophile
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot see albums

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States DeviceiPhone 7 Operating SystemiOS 12.2 My Question or IssueBefore the new iOS update I could go into any artist and could see their albums/individual songs. Now when I try to, all I can do is shuffle play. When trying...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States   Device iPhone 7   Operating System iOS 12.2   My Question or Issue Before the new iOS update I could go into any artist and could see t...
  • Vvvvv_
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Manage family account

I am trying to manage my Premium for Family account. Instructions say to go to my account (which I've done) and click on Premium for Family on the menu on the left - there is no Premium for Family on this menu! I have followed all of the instructions...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to manage my Premium for Family account. Instructions say to go to my account (which I've done) and click on Premium for Family on the menu on the left - there is no Premium f...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium Family cancelled and reactivaded

Good morning, i've cancelled my spotify family and premium account today but, some minutes later, i've checked that the account has been active again with no authorization. I want to request the payment cancelled and cancel the membership.Thanks.

• Good morning, i've cancelled my spotify family and premium account today but, some minutes later, i've checked that the account has been active again with no authorization.    I want to r...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan in Israel

Hi,Can i have family plan in Israel?     

• Hi, Can i have family plan in Israel?          
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

How do I Limit Explicit Content for certain family members?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI manage a family account so how do I manage my children's access to explicit content? If I Limit it from their phone they can switch it off ag...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device   Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I manage a family account so how do I manage my c...
  • thehendies
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't I play my spotify family plan on more than one Google speaker at a time?

PlanFamily PremiumCountryUnited Kingdom DeviceGoogle Home My Question or IssuePreviously, I could only play my spotify premium account on one Google Home speaker at a time. I saw the adverts for upgrading to Family Premium, with the free Google Mini,...

• Plan Family Premium Country United Kingdom   Device Google Home   My Question or Issue Previously, I could only play my spotify premium account on one Google Home speaker at a t...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Google home mini promo

PlanPremiumCountry USDevicePixel My Question or Issue How long did existing customers have to wait before the Google home mini email was received? I registered on the 1st and am wondering if I did something wrong or if others are also waiting. Thanks...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  US Device Pixel   My Question or Issue  How long did existing customers have to wait before the Google home mini email was received? I registered on the 1...
  • xpapax
  • Casual Listener
  • 29 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 29 replies
  • 3 likes

Verify Address

PlanPremiumCountryUSAMy Question or IssueMy family and I live in a townhouse and we are on the premium family plan. I was asked to verify my address a week ago and I did. But, I got an email saying it couldn't be verified and I was kicked off the pla...

•   Plan Premium Country USA My Question or Issue My family and I live in a townhouse and we are on the premium family plan. I was asked to verify my address a week ago and I did. But, I g...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Family premium and Hulu

Can we make the top question “Why can’t the family premium use at least one account of Hulu when we pay more?”

• Casual Listener
  • Can we make the top question “Why can’t the family premium use at least one account of Hulu when we pay more?”  
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family member can't be added

PlanPremium for familyCountryCzech Republic My Question or IssueI've added another family member to my premium for family a while ago. Everything's been working just fine, but today Spotify says that she isn't subscribed for Spotify premium and I can...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium for family Country Czech Republic   My Question or Issue I've added another family member to my premium for family a while ago. Everything's been working just fine, but t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

add a family member with no email address

Hi I would like to add 2 devices (my sons tablet and a spare tablet) neither of which have email addresses associated with themis there a way to add these 2 devices to my plan without sending an email invite? thanks

• Hi I would like to add 2 devices (my sons tablet and a spare tablet)  neither of which have email addresses associated with them is there a way to add these 2 devices to my plan without sendin...
  • gizgad67
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm already on a Premium subscription. What happens to my billing when I become a Premium for Family

PlanPremiumCountryThe Netherlands My Question or IssueI'm already on a Premium subscription. What happens when I upgrade to Family?The answer I found: If you're already a Premium user, don't worry! We won’t bill you until the time you’ve paid for has...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country The Netherlands   My Question or Issue I'm already on a Premium subscription. What happens when I upgrade to Family? The answer I found: If you're already a Premium u...
  • MD-16
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family Invitation not working

Hello,I just upgraded my premium account to a family account. I invited my girlfriend, who I live with, via email. She recieved the email, and did everything and it just kept popping up with 'Something went wrong'. I took her off the account then re-...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I just upgraded my premium account to a family account. I invited my girlfriend, who I live with, via email. She recieved the email, and did everything and it just kept popping up with 'S...
  • annanka
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family

Hi, I used to be a member of a Premium Family plan until yesterday. I’ve got an e-mail that says my account hasn’t been confirmed so that I’m now using my Spotify with a free membership. We’ve tried to sent another invitation but it hasn’t been confi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I used to be a member of a Premium Family plan until yesterday. I’ve got an e-mail that says my account hasn’t been confirmed so that I’m now using my Spotify with a free membership. We’ve t...
  • caglaa
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

fecebook hesabı

Facebook hesabım çalındığı için ve spotify premium hesabım facebook hesabına bağlı olduğu için hesabımı iptal edemiyorum. Ayrıca hiçbir şekilde facebook hesabıma erişim sağlayamıyorum. Bu yüzden de hesabımı kapatmak ve yeni bir hesap açmak istiyorum....

• Facebook hesabım çalındığı için ve spotify premium hesabım facebook hesabına bağlı olduğu için hesabımı iptal edemiyorum. Ayrıca hiçbir şekilde facebook hesabıma erişim sağlayamıyorum. Bu yüzden de h...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes