Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Family invite confirmation submit button

PlanPremiumCountry Australia DEVICE: Ipod touchOperating System(APPLE.) My Question or Issue Trying to add my daughter to my family plan but once we get to confirmation page where you add name and address the submit button stays grayed out. The email...

•   Plan Premium Country  Australia  DEVICE: Ipod touch Operating System (APPLE.)   My Question or Issue  Trying to add my daughter to my family plan but once we g...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Family invite
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost my Family accounts and can't add them again

Hi!Until yesterday i had a family premium account. I used 2 accounts at home (me and my wife) and 2 more at my working place where i play different music in different rooms.I didnt read the email-notification that i have to varify my adress, so my fa...

• Visitor
  • Hi! Until yesterday i had a family premium account.  I used 2 accounts at home (me and my wife) and 2 more at my working place where i play different music in different rooms. I didnt read&n...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family member in family premium was removed

PlanFamily PremiumCountryPH My Question or IssueHi I need help with adding my brother's account back in our family premium. Initially we were able to get add him on the plan however when our subscription renewed he was removed. We tried to add him ba...

• Plan Family Premium Country PH   My Question or Issue Hi I need help with adding my brother's account back in our family premium. Initially we were able to get add him on the plan h...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free Google Home Mini

I signed up yesterday for the Family Premium and when I asked about the google home mini I was told that the deal ended 14 Dec but when I signed up I was under the understanding the deal was til the end of the month. Is this some kind of bait and swi...

• Casual Listener
  •   I signed up yesterday for the Family Premium and when I asked about the google home mini I was told that the deal ended 14 Dec but when I signed up I was under the understanding the deal w...
  • Redeye_jedi
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Google Home Mini
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Upgrade to Premium for Family not working

Plan: Premium/Upgraded to Premium for FamilyCountry: US Device: iPhone 7Operating System: iOS 11.4.1 My Question or Issue: I upgraded yesterday to Premium for Family -- on my phone, subscription still shows as just Premium -- and Premium for Family f...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan:  Premium/Upgraded to Premium for Family Country:  US  Device: iPhone 7 Operating System:  iOS 11.4.1   My Question or Issue:  I upgraded y...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home Mini Email

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceAll Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueWhen I requested to get the google mini I got the email from spotify but gmail tagged it as spam and now I can't click the link at all to ente...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device All  Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue When I requested to get the google mini I got the e...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Google Mini
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Delete Premium and then start paying again

Hello!When I stop paying the Premium I know I won't have access to my downloaded songs, but what happens if after a few months or so I decide to start paying again?Will the songs be kept for me, or will a have to download everthing again?Thanks!

•   Hello! When I stop paying the Premium I know I won't have access to my downloaded songs, but what happens if after a few months or so I decide to start paying again? Will the songs be kept ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ad for Google mini but didn't receive an email about this

When i signed up for the family plan there was an ad for a free google mini but I haven't received any email concerning this. Why didn't I get an email confirmation about this??? Where is my free google mini? PlanPremium Family planCountry: Canada

• Casual Listener
  • When i signed up for the family plan there was an ad for a free google mini but I haven't received any email concerning this. Why didn't I get an email confirmation about this??? Where is my free g...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Tochter mit bestehendem Premium-Account in den Family-Account einladen

Meine Tochter (die noch zuhause wohnt) hat bereits einen Spotify-Premium-Account auf ihren Namen. Nun möchte ich einen Family-Account für die ganze Familie bestellen und meine Tochter dazu einladen. Geht das?Wie mache ich das?Was muss ich beachten, d...

• Meine Tochter (die noch zuhause wohnt) hat bereits einen Spotify-Premium-Account auf ihren Namen. Nun möchte ich einen Family-Account für die ganze Familie bestellen und meine Tochter dazu einladen....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Accounts not upgrading to Family Premium, despite payment going through??

PlanPremiumCountryEnglandDevice(iPhone 8, iMac, iPhone 6s, Dell Laptop)Operating System(iOS 10, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMultiple problems:1). Payment has been made for Family Premium but has not upgraded accounts, despite accounts receiv...

• Casual Listener
  • ...een made for Family Premium but has not upgraded accounts, despite accounts receiving and confirming verification emails.  - Stating that the invited account (after accepting invite) is not able t...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution My family can't join my Family Plan

PlanFamily PremiumCountry BrazilDeviceMotorolaOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue I started a Family plan at 2018/11/13 and sent invite to my relatives, but today they are not included in my plan anymore. I realized that I received an ema...

errorspotify.png
  • Plan Family Premium Country  Brazil Device Motorola Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  I started a Family plan at 2018/11/13 and sent invite to my r...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't join my family's family plan

PlanFreeCountry IndonesiaDeviceDesktop PC, Xiaomi A1Operating SystemAndroid Oreo, Windows 10 64-bit My Question or IssueLast month, my family decided to go with the family plan instead of paying individually. Hence, my parents invited me to their fam...

• Plan Free Country  Indonesia Device Desktop PC, Xiaomi A1 Operating System Android Oreo, Windows 10 64-bit  My Question or Issue Last month, my family decided to go with the family...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Family Plan Issue
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Family Premium Bug

I am in the same situation as you guys in the above and have already tried to get into contact Spotify over 24 hours ago and have had nothing back!!! We have also just renewed Family Premium for the month, and invitations have been sent out:- My brot...

• Casual Listener
  • I am in the same situation as you guys in the above and have already tried to get into contact Spotify over 24 hours ago and have had nothing back!!!   We have also just renewed Family P...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Google Home Mini Promotion

I recently saw the Google Home Mini promotion and I instantly had claimed the promition. However, I had visited my email address that it linked with my Spotify and noticed I did not have an email with the promotional code. Has the email not been sent...

• I recently saw the Google Home Mini promotion and I instantly had claimed the promition. However, I had visited my email address that it linked with my Spotify and noticed I did not have an email wit...
  • hello_carolyn
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

How to switch family plans?

Hi there, my folks separated, I was removed from my stepdad's spotify family account (we just had it for a couple months)Now my mom got a family subscription but I'm unable to accept the invitation (it says you can just change accounts one a year). W...

• Hi there,  my folks separated, I was removed from my stepdad's spotify family account (we just had it for a couple months) Now my mom got a family subscription but I'm unable to accept the i...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Have not received code for Google home mini after signing up for family

I signed up for the family plan for me and my wife and haven't received my email for my Google home mini. It's been a week?PlanFamilyCountry US

• I signed up for the family plan for me and my wife and haven't received my email for my Google home mini. It's been a week? Plan Family Country  US
  • CattlemansBeer
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • google
    Home
    Mini
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Adding family member trouble

Hello. I have a Spotify family account that me and my wife have been using. I created an account for my daughter but when I try to send her an invitation I get stuck on this page. I am quite certain I am putting the right information in the blanks bu...

Capture.PNG
  • Hello. I have a Spotify family account that me and my wife have been using. I created an account for my daughter but when I try to send her an invitation I get stuck on this page. I am quite c...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • confirmation
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Family members out for a course blocked

Plan Family PremiumCountry Brazil DeviceiPhone XOperating System(iOS 12) My Question or Issue My two sons are in Portugal for a course for 2 months and their Premium Family accounts have been blocked. I sent them invites again but they could not acti...

• Plan Family Premium Country Brazil   Device iPhone X Operating System (iOS 12)   My Question or Issue  My two sons are in Portugal for a course for 2 months and their P...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan Issue
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to Recovery Family Playlist

My Question or IssueI had a problem with my credit card and I had to wait some days for the credit card company solve the problem. Because of this I could'nt update my billing information and the Spotify Platform canceled my subscription. Now, I lost...

• ...illing information and the Spotify Platform canceled my subscription.   Now, I lost all of my playlist and all of my family playlists.    I accessed my account again and I couldn't i...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • recovery
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes