Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Remove a Hulu Account

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceOperating System My Question or Issue How can I remove a Hulu account from my subscription?

• Plan Premium Country USA  Device Operating System   My Question or Issue  How can I remove a Hulu account from my subscription?
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Hulu
    remove
    Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Using premium family abroad.

PlanFamily PremiumCountry UK/Czech Republic My Question or Issue If I work in the Czech Republic during the week and the rest of my family live at my main address in the UK, can they use the premium family?

• Plan Family Premium Country  UK/Czech Republic     My Question or Issue  If I work in the Czech Republic during the week and the rest of my family live at my main address i...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Family plan and travelling

Hi i would like to have the familly plan and i live in canada but i drive commercial vehicle from canada to united state and i would like to know if family plan us still a good option from me knowing that my familly will be in canada while i would tr...

• Hi i would like to have the familly plan and i live in canada but i drive commercial vehicle from canada to united state and i would like to know if family plan us still a good option from me k...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium Accounts clashing on device

Plan: Premium (Family)Country: USADevice: Laptop, iPhone, Galaxy S8Operating System: iOS, Android, Windows 7 My Question or IssueI have a Family Premium account. My family members all have their own accounts and log into them, but if I'm listening an...

• Plan: Premium (Family) Country: USA Device: Laptop, iPhone, Galaxy S8 Operating System: iOS, Android, Windows 7  My Question or Issue I have a Family Premium account. My family m...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charges

I had a premium Spotify account, however recently I joined a family Spotify account. But my bank had been charged the full 10$ for the Spotify premium since I joined the family plan.

• I had a premium Spotify account, however recently I joined a family Spotify account. But my bank had been charged the full 10$ for the Spotify premium since I joined the family plan. 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I switch to Family if I have an account with 12mo paid?

Hi - I have a premium account with 12 months prepaid - my account next renews in November 2019. But I'd like to join a family account with my partner; is that possible? How will that work with the months I've already paid?

•   Hi - I have a premium account with 12 months prepaid - my account next renews in November 2019.  But I'd like to join a family account with my partner; is that possible? How will that w...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Invitee received the invite from a member not from the owner. Invitation always fails.

Invitee received the invite from a member not from the owner. Invitation always fails. It states in the FAQ that only owner can invite but the email sent to the invitee contains the name of the exixting member and not the owner. Though It show the ac...

Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 6.16.54 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 6.14.06 AM.png
  • Invitee received the invite from a member not from the owner. Invitation always fails. It states in the FAQ that only owner can invite but the email sent to the invitee contains the name of the exixt...
  • BlackPillow
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues because Fido and Spotify are no longer partners

PlanPremiumCountryCanada My Question or IssueI'm having an issue because Fido and Spotify are no longer partners and my Spotify account is linked to my Fido acocunt. Now, I want to updagrade to Spotify Family premium and I'm stuck because Spotify tel...

• ...pdagrade to Spotify Family premium and I'm stuck because Spotify tells me ton contact Fido and Fido tells me to contact Spotify.   What can I do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Fido Family upgrade
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account Invite gives other username

PlanSpotify FamilyCountry PhilippinesDeviceMate 20 ProOperating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or Issue I am sending invite to my sister and brother but they cannot accept it and upon trying to enter information the account it tries to join tell its my ...

Screenshot_20181106_104349_com.UCMobile.intl.jpg
  • Plan Spotify Family Country  Philippines Device Mate 20 Pro Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue  I am sending invite to my sister and brother but they cannot a...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Entire family was removed from Spotify Family Premium

My ENTIRE family was removed from our Spotify Family premium subscription. PLEASE RESOLVE IT! A. S. A. P!!! Thanks.

• Regular
  • My ENTIRE family was removed from our Spotify Family premium subscription. PLEASE RESOLVE IT! A. S. A. P!!! Thanks. 
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution SOLICITAR REEMBOLSO POR SERVICIO NO PRESTADO

¿QUE TRAMITE DEBO SEGUIR PARA SOLICITAR UN REEMBOLSO, DEL PLAN FAMILIAR PREMIUM, DEBIDO A QUE NO PUDE REGISTRAR AUN SOLO INTEGRANTE DE MI FAMILIA?

• ¿QUE TRAMITE DEBO SEGUIR PARA SOLICITAR UN REEMBOLSO, DEL PLAN FAMILIAR PREMIUM, DEBIDO A QUE NO PUDE REGISTRAR AUN SOLO INTEGRANTE DE MI FAMILIA?
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Premium Plan - Problem

Hi,I received an email asking to confirm the dependents of my account, and I did this.However, today my two dependents have been excluded from my plan, and I can not get them back. They are the bills of my wife and daughter (we all live at the same a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I received an email asking to confirm the dependents of my account, and I did this. However, today my two dependents have been excluded from my plan, and I can not get them back. They are the b...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan error

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilDeviceSansung j5,Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have family premium for more than a year. Today around 7 am, i used my account normally, however this afternoon, around 16.30, after the new update, in either m...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil Device Sansung j5, Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have family premium for more than a year. Today around 7 am, i used my account n...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! FAMILY PREMIUM

Hi, Since yesterday, i can't pay my Family Premium account. Apparently, my VISA card doesn't work, but i don't think that's the problem.Maybe because we did'nt live under the same roof, but it's not explain proprely. Can you help me. Thanks

•   Hi,    Since yesterday, i can't pay my Family Premium account.  Apparently, my VISA card doesn't work, but i don't think that's the problem. Maybe because we d...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to to update to new card

PlanPremiumCountryNorwayDeviceIphone 6s and computerOperating Systemnot relevant My Question or Issue I have been on premium for some years now, and har quite happy! But now my old visa card got outdated, and i therefore got a new one. I got on my pr...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Norway Device Iphone 6s and computer Operating System not relevant   My Question or Issue  I have been on premium for some years now, and har quite happy! But...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • updating card
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium for family via KPN

Hallo, ik heb sinds 3 maanden een abonnement Premium for family bij KPN.Die mogelijkheid is sinds kort mogelijk.Ik kan echter nog steeds geen family account aanmaken bij Spotify. Er verschijnt steeds de melding "u kunt geen gebruik maken van deze opt...

• Hallo, ik heb sinds 3 maanden een abonnement Premium for family bij KPN. Die mogelijkheid is sinds kort mogelijk. Ik kan echter nog steeds geen family account aanmaken bij Spotify. Er verschijnt s...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family premium

PlanPremiumCountrySweden My Question or Issue Have an premium account but thinking of upgrading to a family premium. But all in the family must be registered on the same adress according to the "rules". Being divorced with two children, one child is ...

• Plan Premium Country Sweden   My Question or Issue  Have an premium account but thinking of upgrading to a family premium. But all in the family must be registered on the same a...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Google Home Mini Out Of Stock?

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUSA Device Operating System My Question or Issue Will there be restocking of any Google Home Mini's through the Premium Family Redemption Link? I am getting Out Of Stock when I try to redeem through spotify, however, it looks...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country USA   Device   Operating System     My Question or Issue  Will there be restocking of any Google Home Mini's through the Premium Family...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family different countries

PlanremiumCountry Austria/ United KingdomDevice(Motorola Moto G 6 Plus)Operating System(ndroid Oreo) My Question or Issue So I want to start my own Premium-Plan, and have my siblings be able to use it too, so I thought of creating a Family-Plan. The ...

• ...lan, and have my siblings be able to use it too, so I thought of creating a Family-Plan. The problem is, that I am currently doing an Au-Pair-Year in Great Britain, while my entire family is in A...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong email for Google Home Mini promo

PlanFamilyCountry USADeviceLenovo Moto G5 PlusOperating SystemAndroid N My Question or Issue I have been waiting several days for my email to arrive for the Google Home Mini promo, only to discover that my email address was input on the website incor...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Country  USA Device Lenovo Moto G5 Plus Operating System Android N   My Question or Issue  I have been waiting several days for my email to arrive for the G...
  • TheBigFatGeek
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes