Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Can I use Spotify Family for my 2 Spotify accounts?

Hello, I've been a Spotify Premium user for a while and I love it.I recently created a Spotify account for my business where I create playlists for my users and fans.I am currently using the basic for this second account, but would like to go Premium...

• Casual Listener
  • ...asic for this second account, but would like to go Premium.   Would it be possible to do Family so that I pay 15 per month instead of 10+10 per month?
  • MarcelloMellow
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Move two Premium Accounts to one Family Premium without loosing both playlist

I used to have Spotify Premium and my daughter has her own Spotify Premium,.. I paid for both. Now I move to Family Premium and I what to move my daughter Premium Account to the Family Premium saving her playlist.

• I used to have Spotify Premium and my daughter has her own Spotify Premium,.. I paid for both. Now I move to Family Premium and I what to move my daughter Premium Account to the Family Premium s...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Öğrenci indirimi yaptım hala free gözüküyor

Hesabımdan 6.99 tl çekildi fakat hala free gözükmekte yardım ediniz lütfen

• Hesabımdan 6.99 tl çekildi fakat hala free gözükmekte yardım ediniz lütfen
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Purchasing a Voucher for family member overseas

I am based in Hong Kong and attempted to purchase a music voucher for a relative in Germany. Paid approx. HKD 700 (approx. EUR 70) for the voucher. Send the vouhcer to the family member and it cannot be redmeemed. How can I get a discount?

• Casual Listener
  • I am based in Hong Kong and attempted to purchase a music voucher for a relative in Germany. Paid approx. HKD 700 (approx. EUR 70) for the voucher. Send the vouhcer to the family member and it c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Enladung annehmen funktioniert nicht

Hallo zusammen,habe meinen Account von Premium auf Family erweitert. Meine drei Familienmitglieder habe ich eingeladen und diese haben sich auch registriert. Nach rund einem Monat sind die Mitgleider nicht mehr drin und ich kann sie zwar einladen, ab...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo zusammen, habe meinen Account von Premium auf Family erweitert. Meine drei Familienmitglieder habe ich eingeladen und diese haben sich auch registriert. Nach rund einem Monat sind die M...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot rejoin my Family again

Hi, i cannot rejoin my family again, today expired my zipcode maybe, because i had to change it, email told me 2 weeks ago, but i cannot find that in that time. Howewer, i went over a link my family member send via email. Filled all the info address ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i cannot rejoin my family again, today expired my zipcode maybe, because i had to change it, email told me 2 weeks ago, but i cannot find that in that time. Howewer, i went over a link my family...
  • klaras
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Nao consigo aceitar convite premium familia

Boa noite!!! Nao consigo aceitar de jeito nenhum o premium familia que minha mãe me envia. Aparece o erro dizendo que algo deu errado, vcs ja excluiram a conta dela, tive que criar uma nova com o mesmo email que ela usava, fiz uma nova assinatura (qu...

• Boa noite!!! Nao consigo aceitar de jeito nenhum o premium familia que minha mãe me envia. Aparece o erro dizendo que algo deu errado, vcs ja excluiram a conta dela, tive que criar uma nova com o mes...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to verify address for Family Plan

HelloI have been invited to be a member of a family plan. When I try to redeem the plan using the provided link, after I enter my address, I get an error saying:" Unable to join you to this Family Plan. We have not been able to confirm thay you live ...

• Hello I have been invited to be a member of a family plan. When I try to redeem the plan using the provided link, after I enter my address, I get an error saying: " Unable to join you to this Family...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 89 replies
  • 21 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 89 replies
  • 21 likes

Family premium, student exchange

-i have ordered a family premium. My son, lives in our adress, but is currently in stundent exchange for three months. The home addres is still the same. Is he a valid family member. I saw simil student question, student living technically homer, tem...

• -i have ordered a family premium. My son, lives in our adress, but is currently in stundent exchange for three months. The home addres is still the same. Is he a valid family member. I saw simil s...
  • Philipp127
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PREMIUM FAMILY INVITO

Salve,Non so perchè il giorno del rinnovo di premium family ha cancellato tutti i membri, tranne la sottoscritta, e da errore quando loro schiacciano per accettare l'invito. Quale può essere il problema e come posso risolvere?Grazie millePs: messaggi...

• Salve, Non so perchè il giorno del rinnovo di premium family ha cancellato tutti i membri, tranne la sottoscritta, e da errore quando loro schiacciano per accettare l'invito. Quale può essere il p...
  • francesca_ad
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with family plan

My dad created a family plan a while ago and nobody can be part of it. When he sends his invite to me it says that the invite was from someone else's name. Not only that, we can't enter his plan no matter what address we put in when we are asked to a...

• My dad created a family plan a while ago and nobody can be part of it. When he sends his invite to me it says that the invite was from someone else's name. Not only that, we can't enter his plan no m...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to accept invitation to premium family

I live in the same house, same adress my abo was cancelled bc i didnt reply to one of their mails now i cant accept the new invitation

• I live in the same house,  same adress  my abo was cancelled bc i didnt reply to one of their mails  now i cant accept the new invitation  😞 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to verify address for Family Plan

I do not know how my family members can verify that we are in the same address? Where can we check what is our registered address?

• I do not know how my family members can verify that we are in the same address? Where can we check what is our registered address?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I sent the invitation to my family but in the process marks an error

I have a problem with the invitations in the family plan, when I send the invitations and my brothers try to accept, the web puts a message that it is not possible to accept the invitation.I already tried to send the invitation again and canceling it...

• I have a problem with the invitations in the family plan, when I send the invitations and my brothers try to accept, the web puts a message that it is not possible to accept the invitation. I a...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema com pagamento

O pagamento de duas contas que pago pelo meu cartao de credito foi debitado da minha conta, porém continuo recebendo mensagem, onde dizem que o pagamento ainda nao foi feito. Como proceder?

• O pagamento de duas contas que pago pelo meu cartao de credito foi debitado da minha conta, porém continuo recebendo mensagem, onde dizem que o pagamento ainda nao foi feito.  Como proceder?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Merging accounts for Family account

Good afternoon,I understand that upgrading my current account to a family account would save all of my playlists and saved information would go with me, but would it be possible to merge another accounts information to the family account? For instanc...

• Good afternoon, I understand that upgrading my current account to a family account would save all of my playlists and saved information would go with me, but would it be possible to merge another a...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Invite Not Working

The invite I've sent to my girlfriend, who lives at the same residence as me, is not working. Would there be any setting existing outside of the spotify app which would limit her from connecting?

• Visitor
  • The invite I've sent to my girlfriend, who lives at the same residence as me, is not working. Would there be any setting existing outside of the spotify app which would limit her from connecting?&nbs...
  • harveyisadora
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Pagamento duplicado

Bom dia. Eu possuo o plano familiar através da minha esposa, mas o pagamento está caindo no meu cartão e no cartão dela. Fui verificar na conta dela aonde estava apontando a forma de pagamento e estava direcionado para o cartão dela. Gostaria de sabe...

• Casual Listener
  • Bom dia. Eu possuo o plano familiar através da minha esposa, mas o pagamento está caindo no meu cartão e no cartão dela. Fui verificar na conta dela aonde estava apontando a forma de pagamento e esta...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Friend Feed update

After i Updated to Spotify Family and did my family as apart of the family, my friends feed won't update anymore and does my family's friend feedsAny Idea how to fix this problem?

• After i Updated to Spotify Family and did my family as apart of the family, my friends feed won't update anymore and does my family's friend feeds Any Idea how to fix this problem?
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium etkin olmuyor

Öğrenci olarak satın aldım para hesabımda çekilde premiun hesaba geçmedi yardım lütfen

• Öğrenci olarak satın aldım para hesabımda çekilde premiun hesaba geçmedi yardım lütfen
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes