Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes

365 gün premium

https://trspotify.com/Spotify.html?country=us#__main-pci-credit-card bu link gerçek bir kampanyami yoksa kötü amaçlı bir sitemi

• https://trspotify.com/Spotify.html?country=us#__main-pci-credit-card          bu link gerçek bir kampanyami yoksa kötü amaçlı bir sitemi
  • atabrkcmunal
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems about family subscription.

Hello everyone.I have a problem about the premium family plan.What happened was that my brother bought the premium family plan. He sent me the invitation and I accepted. I put the address of the house where we live. Everything went well.That was on 0...

prob1.PNG prob2.PNG
  • Hello everyone. I have a problem about the premium family plan. What happened was that my brother bought the premium family plan. He sent me the invitation and I accepted. I put the address of t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My cousin forgot to confirm the address and now can't use spotify anymore

Hi there,I sent an invitation to my cousin last month, but the email ended up arriving in the trash box in her email. She didn't see it, suddenly she got kicked out of the family plan. What do I need to do in order to let her access the premium featu...

• Music Fan
  • Hi there, I sent an invitation to my cousin last month, but the email ended up arriving in the trash box in her email. She didn't see it, suddenly she got kicked out of the family plan.  W...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • familly
    plan
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! family accounts doenst work

hey y'all i have some problems today with my family premium accThis morning i woke up, and my spotify premium via an family account was gone. appereantly i had to re enter the family account, so i was invited again and we tought it was solved. but ne...

• Casual Listener
  • hey y'all   i have some problems today with my family premium acc This morning i woke up, and my spotify premium via an family account was gone. appereantly i had to re enter the family a...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! REJOINING FAMILY PLAN

Goodday One of my members left a month ago and wants to rejoin my family plan again, but she cant accept the invitation i sent, is there any rules regarding rejoining the same plan?

• Goodday   One of my members left a month ago and wants to rejoin my family plan again, but she cant accept the invitation i sent, is there any rules regarding rejoining the same plan?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Temporary move

Hello, My partner and I share a Spotify account at home for our Sonos. I'm moving to another city for work for 4 months. Trying to decide if it makes sense to get Spotify family or should I just get a second account. I'm concerned Spotify will think ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   My partner and I share a Spotify account at home for our Sonos. I'm moving to another city for work for 4 months. Trying to decide if it makes sense to get Spotify family or should I...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I've lost access to my family plan and can't accept another invite

Hey guys, I've been a part of my family plan for a couple of years and recently lost access to it. My mother, plan's owner, received an email that 2 of the plan's members needed to confirm an adress... since I've been a member for years I never thoug...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys, I've been a part of my family plan for a couple of years and recently lost access to it.   My mother, plan's owner, received an email that 2 of the plan's members needed to confirm a...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • error message
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify Türkiye Öğrenci İndirimi Sorunu

merhabalar, dün spotify öğrenci premium hesabı için ödeme yaptım ancak bugun ödeme iade edildi. Bugun ise tekrar farklı bir eposta ile kayıt olup ödeme yaptım. ancak hala hesabım free olarak görünüyor. yardımcı olabilirmisiniz

• Casual Listener
  • merhabalar, dün spotify öğrenci premium hesabı için ödeme yaptım ancak bugun ödeme iade edildi. Bugun ise tekrar farklı bir eposta ile kayıt olup ödeme yaptım. ancak hala hesabım free olarak görünüyo...
  • xgidgodx
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Vherny Flores

Necesito que que no pidan verificar cuenta a mis usuarios del plan familiar, ya que no recuerdo con que datos verifique mi cuenta.

• Necesito que que no pidan verificar cuenta a mis usuarios del plan familiar, ya que no recuerdo con que datos verifique mi cuenta.
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium for family

Ho l'account premium for family e nessuno altro apparte me riesce ad accedere su spotify.

• Visitor
  • Ho l'account premium for family e nessuno altro apparte me riesce ad accedere su spotify.
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Todos vivimos en un mismo hogar pero no nos validan el Premium familiar

Hola,Todos de mi familia vivimos en un mismo hogar sin embargo, El paquete de "Spotify Familiar" nos han dado de baja a todos excepto al titular porque no nos pueden verificar. Como podemos solucionar esto

• Hola, Todos de mi familia vivimos en un mismo hogar sin embargo, El paquete de "Spotify Familiar" nos han dado de baja a todos excepto al titular porque no nos pueden verificar. Como podemos solucio...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't add family member

When my son tries to accept the invitiation that I sent, it takes us to the payment screen we can't enter in the number to redeem the subscription.

• When my son tries to accept the invitiation that I sent, it takes us to the payment screen we can't enter in the number to redeem the subscription.     
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to connect back to Premium Account

I have subscribed to Premium account on my previous phone, but somehow after I changed my phone, I was on free trial. Trying to resubscribe for premium, but it doesn't work.

• Casual Listener
  • I have subscribed to Premium account on my previous phone, but somehow after I changed my phone, I was on free trial. Trying to resubscribe for premium, but it doesn't work. 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Descarga no permitida

hola buenas tardes tengo un plan familiar con solo 3 dispositivos y en uno ya no me deja descargar que porque ya están ocupados los dispositivos Quiero saber porque pasa esto si se supone que por algo se realiza él pago para poder descargar musica

• hola buenas tardes tengo un plan familiar con solo 3 dispositivos y en uno ya no me deja descargar que porque ya están ocupados los dispositivos  Quiero saber porque pasa esto si se supone que ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! No es posible unirte a este Plan Familiar!!!!!!

Hola Mi hermano no se puede unir al plan familiar. Todo el rato con este problema. ALGUIEN NOS PUEDE AYUDAR? Este es el error que aparece No es posible unirte a este Plan Familiar.No hemos podido confirmar que vivas en el mismo domicilio que el titul...

• Hola   Mi hermano no se puede unir al plan familiar. Todo el rato con este problema.  ALGUIEN NOS PUEDE AYUDAR?   Este es el error que aparece   No es posible unirte a este...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium for family

I had premium with a student discount and then at the end of the year with the discount I got premium for family. How can I stop the student discount so that I do not have to pay for it and for premium for family? I thought it was automatic but I rec...

• I had premium with a student discount and then at the end of the year with the discount I got premium for family. How can I stop the student discount so that I do not have to pay for it and for p...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Plan familiar

Hola tengo una duda,yo formaba parte de un plan familiar pero no me di cuenta de que había que verificar cuenta y ahora ya me saco y no se que hacer

• Visitor
  • Hola tengo una duda,yo formaba parte de un plan familiar pero no me di cuenta de que había que verificar cuenta y ahora ya me saco  y no se que hacer 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premiu Familia

BUENAS, NECESITO AYUDA POR QUE SACARARON A UN MIEMBRO DE LA FAMILIA DEL PLAN FAMILIAR Y NO DEJA VOLVER A INGRESARLO

• BUENAS, NECESITO AYUDA POR QUE SACARARON A UN MIEMBRO DE LA FAMILIA DEL PLAN FAMILIAR Y NO DEJA VOLVER A INGRESARLO
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo adquirir el plan Familiar.

Anteriormente yo contaba con un plan familiar con mis roommates viviendo en Argentina. Ahora vivo en México con mi familia y quiero adquirir el plan familiar con los que vivimos en mi casa. Ya me cambié de dirección y CP y estoy utilizando tarjeta de...

• Visitor
  • Anteriormente yo contaba con un plan familiar con mis roommates viviendo en Argentina. Ahora vivo en México con mi familia y quiero adquirir el plan familiar con los que vivimos en mi casa. Ya me cam...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes