Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

I cannot include family members

I am not able to include my brother on my family account. I send him the invitation, he gets it, but when completing, it says it cannot be done.How to proceed?thanks in advance

• I am not able to include my brother on my family account. I send him the invitation, he gets it, but when completing, it says it cannot be done. How to proceed? thanks in advance
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Preciso que o Spotify entre em contato comigo

Preciso que façam uma nova tentativa de cobrança no meu cartão pois a primeira não funcionou mas já falei com meu

• Preciso que façam uma nova tentativa de cobrança no meu cartão pois a primeira não funcionou mas já falei com meu 🏦
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan invite link - Can't log in

We are trying to add our kids to our family plan account. They are receiving the invitiation email, and when we follow the link for "accept invitation" it takes us to the login page. However, we are not seeing any place to create a password and can't...

• We are trying to add our kids to our family plan account.  They are receiving the invitiation email, and when we follow the link for "accept invitation" it takes us to the login page.  H...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family premium not recognised

Hi, Ive accepted the email invite sent to me, and my daughter says that I'm showing as accepted & part of the family subscription, but my account still shows me as on the free trial, with adds etc. Any ideas what to do? I have reinstalled the app, lo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Ive accepted the email invite sent to me, and my daughter says that I'm showing as accepted & part of the family subscription, but my account still shows me as on the free trial, with adds e...
  • mairahAB
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Öğrenci indirimi ödeme sorunu

2 gün önce spotify öğrenci indiriminden yararlanmak ders programımı gönderdim.Kart bilgilerimi girdiğim için de ödeme alındı. Bugün öğrenci olduğum doğrulandı fakat hala premium üyesi değilim ve ödeme sorunu gösteriyor. Lütfen ya para iadesi ya da pr...

• Casual Listener
  • 2 gün önce spotify öğrenci indiriminden yararlanmak ders programımı gönderdim.Kart bilgilerimi girdiğim için de ödeme alındı. Bugün öğrenci olduğum doğrulandı fakat hala premium üyesi değilim ve ödem...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Liberação do free

Ola, fui cliente Spotify por anos e nunca tive nenhuma promoção. Gostaria de pedir a vocês liberação por 3 meses de cortesia da minha conta familiar, como me foi prometido anteriormente.

• Ola, fui cliente Spotify por anos e nunca tive nenhuma promoção.  Gostaria de pedir a vocês liberação por 3 meses de cortesia da minha conta familiar, como me foi prometido anteriormente. 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium problem

Hello, I'm in premium family but it has stopped working. Manager sent me a new invitation and there is a mistake. "You are unable to join this family plan". Please help me.

• Visitor
  • Hello, I'm in premium family but it has stopped working. Manager sent me a new invitation and there is a mistake. "You are unable to join this family plan". Please help me.
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded from premium to family premium but nothing has changed...

I have just upgraded our premium account to Premium family, so both my Husbnd and I can listen to music at the same time. We both have the app on our iPhone and nothing has changed? We just tested simultaneously playing music and it switched the othe...

• I have just upgraded our premium account to Premium family, so both my Husbnd and I can listen to music at the same time. We both have the app on our iPhone and nothing has changed? We just tested s...
  • lipolaki
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan while my parents are staying another country

Hi, I want to apply for family accounts. However there is requirements for stay in same address. while me and my wife stay in Singapore, my parent does not stay in Singapore. So how do I apply for Family package in that manner?

• Hi,    I want to apply for family accounts. However there is requirements for stay in same address. while me and my wife stay in Singapore, my parent does not stay in Singapore.  &n...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hackers on Family Premium

I have multiple people hacking into my Spotify premium family account but the family member I do add continues to be kicked out saying the address can’t be verified. I tried updating my address but then read I can’t change my address? Please help me ...

• Visitor
  • I have multiple people hacking into my Spotify premium family account but the family member I do add continues to be kicked out saying the address can’t be verified.  I tried updating my a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for free trial

Hi. I was charged for signing up for a Free trial and would like a refund.

• Hi.    I was charged for signing up for a Free trial and would like a refund. 
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Address and Family Premium

I just relocated with the whole family, wanted to add one person to my account. What steps should I go through? 1. Update address2. Add new person, yes we are in the same household I just don't want my account to be deactivated. Thanks!

• I just relocated with the whole family, wanted to add one person to my account. What steps should I go through?    1. Update address 2. Add new person, yes we are in the same h...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • New Address
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan and student Hulu discount

So I purchased the whole 5$ for Hulu and Spotify, which is fine I got charged correctly but how will it affect the price if I decide to do the family plan, will it go to 15$ or will it change to 20$?? I would really like to know what price difference...

• So I purchased the whole 5$ for Hulu and Spotify, which is fine I got charged correctly but how will it affect the price if I decide to do the family plan, will it go to 15$ or will it change to 2...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan

So around Christmas I joined on my sister’s family plan. We live at the same address and about 3 weeks ago I was emailed by Spotify to confirm my address, so I did. But then today I got an email saying I’ve been removed from the plan and have a free ...

• So around Christmas I joined on my sister’s family plan. We live at the same address and about 3 weeks ago I was emailed by Spotify to confirm my address, so I did. But then today I got an email s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not receiving the premium family invitation mail

I started a Premium family account and i sent invitations to my family to join. Spotify says they've been sent but none of my family members got the e-mail. We tried everything Spotify suggested (resending them, deleting the invitation and then send ...

• I started a Premium family account and i sent invitations to my family to join. Spotify says they've been sent but none of my family members got the e-mail. We tried everything Spotify suggested (r...
  • Carlsdad20
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are my family invites still pending?

I sent two family invites when I signed up for family premium two weeks ago. Both family members still haven't received the invites, and when I check it says, "Invites Pending." What am I paying for? How do I add my family members?

Screen Shot 2017-10-09 at 10.05.14 PM.png
  • Casual Listener
  • I sent two family invites when I signed up for family premium two weeks ago. Both family members still haven't received the invites, and when I check it says, "Invites Pending." What am I paying f...
  • KarlKane
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

My family acount is already verified but get deleted

My family account is already verified with postal code but got downgraded to free account what im supposed to do

• Casual Listener
  • My family account is already verified with postal code but got downgraded to free account what im supposed to do
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PAYMENT ERROR

I use premium accont for nearly 1 year. I always pay some way but this time my payment enterprise is not work. ıt say to me "Try again later. There is a problem your payment." But I have enough mony on my card. Plealse! Help me!

• Casual Listener
  • I use premium accont for nearly 1 year. I always pay some way but this time my payment enterprise is not work. ıt say to me "Try again later. There is a problem your payment." But I have enough mony ...
  • randomspotfuser
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Switch from Spotify through Rogers to Family Plan

We currently have 3 Spotify accounts through Rogers but that promotion is ending April 1st. I’d like to switch our 3 accounts from Rogers plus the one we pay for to a Spotify Premium for Family. How do I do this?

• We currently have 3 Spotify accounts through Rogers but that promotion is ending April 1st. I’d like to switch our 3 accounts from Rogers plus the one we pay for to a Spotify Premium for Family. H...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Join to my New Family

Hi. I was family premium with my old roommate but i've moved. I want to join new premium but i cant because of 12 months per one premium. Can you help me?

• Hi. I was family premium with my old roommate but i've moved. I want to join new premium but i cant because of 12 months per one premium. Can you help me?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes