Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Odeme sorunu

2018'e kadar ilk 3 ay 0,99 tl olan kampanyaya odeme yapamiyorum. yaklasik 6-7 kart denedim hicbiri ise yaramadi ve Odeme basarisiz oldu. Tekrar dene ya da baska bir odeme yontemi kullan. Yardim alsorunu ile karsilasiyorum. lutfen yardim edin almak is...

• Casual Listener
  • 2018'e kadar ilk 3 ay 0,99 tl olan kampanyaya odeme yapamiyorum. yaklasik 6-7 kart denedim hicbiri ise yaramadi ve  Odeme basarisiz oldu. Tekrar dene ya da baska bir odeme yontemi kullan.&nbsp...
  • dogasavurrr
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! Family including child at university?

Hi, I just started a family premium subscription. I invited my kids, but the oldest has started university, so is only living at home in vacations. Can I still invite her? Or does she have to use a student subscription?

• Hi, I just started a family premium subscription. I invited my kids, but the oldest has started university, so is only living at home in vacations. Can I still invite her? Or does she have to use a s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family premium student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family account invitation mail doesn't get through

Hey Spotify Team, my boyfriend has a family premium account and tries to send me an invitation. Yes we live at the same adress. The emailadress is right but i just don´t get the mail. it is not in junk or **bleep**. we tried it 3 times. what can we d...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify Team,   my boyfriend has a family premium account and tries to send me an invitation. Yes we live at the same adress. The emailadress is right but i just don´t get the mail. it i...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family possible with Proxy?

ESPANOL: Hola, mi chica y yo vivimos en el mismo domicilio y estamos pensando en coger un plan familiar para poder tener ambos la version Premium.Ella usa Spotify en el telefono movil conectada a la red movil, mientras que yo lo uso en el trabajo.Su ...

• ...l plan familiar.  =============================== ENGLISH: Hi, my girlfriend and me are considering to pay for the family plan to be able to use both a premium account. She uses Spotify on h...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

More than family members

I have a blended family with a total of 5 kids, the youngest would like his own account, but our premium family subscription is full. I am willing to pay for his own subscription but when I try to add one with mine or his dads email it says that emai...

• I have a blended family with a total of 5 kids, the youngest would like his own account, but our premium family subscription is full.  I am willing to pay for his own subscription but when I t...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't join Family Premium

Back in December, I was able to join my sister's Family Premium with no problems whatsoever. Then, her credit card got blocked because someone from another country was trying to use it so she had to redo the Family Premium with another credit card an...

• Casual Listener
  • Back in December, I was able to join my sister's Family Premium with no problems whatsoever. Then, her credit card got blocked because someone from another country was trying to use it so she had t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t accept a Family invitation

I was on a previos family plan this year when I lived with my sister. I reacwntly changed addresses and now my mom (who I currently live with) sent me an invitation to be part of her family plan. But Spotify won’t let me. Can anyone help with this?

• I was on a previos family plan this year when I lived with my sister. I reacwntly changed addresses and now my mom (who I currently live with) sent me an invitation to be part of her family plan. B...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family won't send an email to the family after redeeming

Hi!My mom just bought Spotify family. She added me, and her phone says that there should have been sent an email to my adress. But I cant seem to recieve it, we removed it several times, and then added it again. But it wont seem to work?How can I joi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! My mom just bought Spotify family. She added me, and her phone says that there should have been sent an email to my adress. But I cant seem to recieve it, we removed it several times, and t...
  • Deshirapage
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Email invite will not send.

As the title says I've tried to add a member of my family to my family plan and they have not received the email. I am 100% sure the email is spelled correctly and that it is not in the trash/spam. I've removed her email and retried to no avail. Any ...

• Casual Listener
  • As the title says I've tried to add a member of my family to my family plan and they have not received the email. I am 100% sure the email is spelled correctly and that it is not in the trash/spam. I...
  • eddy73-nl
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify could not make the verification of my family

Spotify sent an email to my family saying that it could not verified their address and they have the same address as I have so I need to know how you do the verification or if it is that you are selling a plan that does not work the way you say shoul...

• Spotify sent an email to my family saying that it could not verified their address and they have the same address as I have so I need to know how you do the verification or if it is that y...
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

O convite do plano família não chega nos emails..

A gente sempre teve o plano familia, porém perdemos o cartão e solicitamos outro. Após renovar a assinatura inserindo o novo cartão, quando tento enviar o convite para meu irmão não chega nada no email dele, ja tentamos 3 emails diferentes e não apar...

• A gente sempre teve o plano familia, porém perdemos o cartão e solicitamos outro. Após renovar a assinatura inserindo o novo cartão, quando tento enviar o convite para meu irmão não chega nada no ema...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

premium

Allo j’ai une petite question par rapport au premium parce que moi me suis avonne au premium il a de sa quelques mois puis maintenant lorsque j’ai ouvert mon application, spotify m’a averti que si je m’etais abonne de telle date a tel date je benefic...

• Allo j’ai une petite question par rapport au premium parce que moi me suis avonne au premium il a de sa quelques mois puis maintenant lorsque j’ai ouvert mon application, spotify m’a averti que si je...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Family abonnement

Ik heb net een Premium Family abonnement afgesloten maar krijg mijn familieleden niet uitgenodigd. Ik heb een bevestigingsemail ontvangen waarmee ik mijn gezinsleden zou moeten kunnen uitnodigen maar dit werkt helaas niet. En op mijn Spotify/account ...

• Ik heb net een Premium Family abonnement afgesloten maar krijg mijn familieleden niet uitgenodigd. Ik heb een bevestigingsemail ontvangen waarmee ik mijn gezinsleden zou moeten kunnen u...
  • kikgashi
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution No llega correo para agregar a plan familiar

Buen día, contraté por segunda vez el plan familiar, y traté de agregar a los miembros de mi familia que estaban antes y a todos les llega el correo de la invitación, menos a una persona, ya trate de reenviar la invitación y nada

• Buen día, contraté por segunda vez el plan familiar, y traté de agregar a los miembros de mi familia que estaban antes y a todos les llega el correo de la invitación, menos a una persona, ya trate de...
  • germanbailen
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

cant add a family member with existing spotify account

Good morning,I've had a spotify family account for several months, but can't seem to add my son, who has an existing spotify account that he wants to link. I was able to add the other family members without accounts with no problem. When my son follo...

• Good morning, I've had a spotify family account for several months, but can't seem to add my son, who has an existing spotify account that he wants to link.  I was able to add the other family...
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Me sacaron del plan familiar

Es la segunda vez que me sacan del plan familiar premium y vivo en el mismo lugar que el titular de la cuenta, nunca me llego ningun mail para pedirme la direccion, solo me la cancelaron. Estoy harto de pagar por un servicio que no estoy recibiendo.

• Es la segunda vez que me sacan del plan familiar premium y vivo en el mismo lugar que el titular de la cuenta, nunca me llego ningun mail para pedirme la direccion, solo me la cancelaron. Estoy harto...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

no country

My spotify is really broken and it wont allow me to change my country from US to anything, nothing is even appearing.

• My spotify is really broken and it wont allow me to change my country from US to anything, nothing is even appearing.
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Postal Code

Hey! I have just moved and I am joining a family account with my new housemates. Is there any way I can change my postal code without deleting my existing premium account?

• Hey! I have just moved and I am joining a family account with my new housemates. Is there any way I can change my postal code without deleting my existing premium account?
  • albertoengr
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify takes money for both single premium and family premium without my permission.

I just realise when i saw my bank account.. In a 1 or 2 weeks ago i bought single premium and yesterday they take money for familiy premium without my notice.. I was using familiy premium before but last one was single premium.

• Casual Listener
  • I just realise when i saw my bank account.. In a 1 or 2 weeks ago i bought single premium and yesterday they take money for familiy premium without my notice.. I was using familiy premium before but ...
  • jackliexe
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes