Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes

family plan

Hello, I was wondering. My family wants to switch to Spotify Family, but some of our members are already paid for the whole year because of a discount. Can we get our money back or what can we do?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I was wondering. My family wants to switch to Spotify Family, but some of our members are already paid for the whole year because of a discount. Can we get our money back or what can we do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Pay for the year up front for family subscription?

Hi, Was wondering if there was a way of making a one of payment for the whole year for the family subscription rather than monthly? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Was wondering if there was a way of making a one of payment for the whole year for the family subscription rather than monthly?    Thanks 
  • leandrobanak
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Two users cannot play at once on family plan

I have the Premium Family plan but for some reason me and my sister cannot listen to our own music at the same time. What can I do? Everytime she's listening to her music, it takes over my music and plays on my device & vice versa.

• I have the Premium Family plan but for some reason me and my sister cannot listen to our own music at the same time. What can I do? Everytime she's listening to her music, it takes over my music&n...
  • spedonkm
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't unlink FB account from Spotify. It's saying I never opened an account without it when I did

Can't unlink FB account from Spotify. It's saying I never opened an account without it when I did. For some reason it appears that I have two separate Spotify accounts. But I got Spotify a year and a half ago I started off with one and I'm pretty sur...

• Can't unlink FB account from Spotify. It's saying I never opened an account without it when I did.  For some reason it appears that I have two separate Spotify accounts. But I got Spotify a yea...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Display Names

Is there a way to see my family members' display names. My son has two accounts - one is his current account and one is an old account that i do not need on my family subscruption. I want to remove one of them.

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a way to see my family members' display names. My son has two accounts - one is his current account and one is an old account that i do not need on my family subscruption. I want to remove o...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify family doesnt work

Hi. I want to join my family's premium family but it wont let me.The owner of the subscription added me, i accepted it and filled in my personal information. In he's account it says im active but when i want to listen to music on my phone it says i h...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   I want to join my family's premium family but it wont let me. The owner of the subscription added me, i accepted it and filled in my personal information. In he's account it says i...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Family, sharing adress, Playing on diffrent locations!

If i invite my mom an dad, we live toghter.Can i still play my music at work aswell, the same for my parents?Or will we get kicked out? Very little information about this problem!!!!

• If i invite my mom an dad, we live toghter. Can i still play my music at work aswell, the same for my parents? Or will we get kicked out?   Very little information about this problem!!!!
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Premium Family changed to regular premium

I have two problems (well 3 if you count not being able to talk to someone to spotify to help resolve payment issues) First is that the spotify direct debit via iDeal doesn't work and I need to manually pay every month. Second, the premium family sub...

• ...eed to manually pay every month.  Second, the premium family subscription has suddenly changed to a regular premium account and it's not possible to switch back to Family for another month.
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no me deja aceptar invitacion familiar

espero por favor respuesta de spotify , hace algun tiempo en mi casa nos suscrubimos a un plan familiar al principio a todos nos funciono correcto, pero sin darme cuenta me llego un correo en donde me ponian un limite para verificar codigo postal com...

• espero por favor respuesta de spotify , hace algun tiempo en mi casa nos suscrubimos a un plan familiar al principio a todos nos funciono correcto, pero sin darme cuenta me llego un correo en donde m...
  • AngelRico
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Download to Android SD card on premium for family

Hi hope someone can help we have just downloaded Spotify Premium for family we have Android phones with large SD cards but the option to store downloaded songs on the SD card does not appear on the Spotify settings menu . I have uninstalled and reins...

• Hi hope someone can help we have just downloaded Spotify Premium for family we have Android phones with large SD cards but the option to store downloaded songs on the SD card does not appear on the S...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How work spotify family

Hi, I'm Vincenzo and i use spotify from 1 year. Now i have the spotify premium....But there is my girlfriend, my cousin and etc that would do spotify family together.The problem is that: in the account optinios i don't see anything abount my address ...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I'm Vincenzo and i use spotify from 1 year. Now i have the spotify premium.... But there is my girlfriend, my cousin and etc that would do spotify family together. The problem is that: in the a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

2 Kere Ödeme Alındı!

Spotify öğrenci indirimi ile üye oldum, Ağustos 1 de 6,99TRY ödeme alındı, hesabım onaylanınca bir daha kart bilgisi istendi ve Ağustos 3 de yeniden 6,99TRY ödeme aldı.Spotify'a ulaşabileceğimiz hiç bir yer yok, bu nasıl kurum anlayışı? Sorunun çözül...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify öğrenci indirimi ile üye oldum, Ağustos 1 de 6,99TRY ödeme alındı, hesabım onaylanınca bir daha kart bilgisi istendi ve Ağustos 3 de yeniden 6,99TRY ödeme aldı. Spotify'a ulaşabileceğimiz hi...
  • Canerceylan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged twice for one month.

I've been a Spotify member for years now and recently upgraded to the family plan. I haven't had a single problem with any billing or anything of that nature. But this past month I was charged normally at the end of the month (the 28th) the way I set...

• I've been a Spotify member for years now and recently upgraded to the family plan. I haven't had a single problem with any billing or anything of that nature. But this past month I was charged n...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family Subscription, Facebook and Address

Hi! I would like help from the community, I have a family subscription (which I am the main user and paying) with my Spotify account opened with Facebook. I have shared the subscription with a family member (which lives in the same address), but now ...

• Visitor
  • Hi! I would like help from the community, I have a family subscription (which I am the main user and paying) with my Spotify account opened with Facebook.  I have shared the subscription with a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for family: unable to join this family plan

Hey guys,So my dad got a spotify premium for family subscription for us, so he sent me an invite and i accepted it (sunday) but i forgot to verify it on my email. Even though it said 7 days, i was removed from the premium plan on the 4th day (thursda...

• Hey guys, So my dad got a spotify premium for family subscription for us, so he sent me an invite and i accepted it (sunday) but i forgot to verify it on my email. Even though it said 7 days, i w...
  • ErickRGuetta
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Passei a senha pra minha filha mas não finciona

Não quero mais usar. Quero que minha filha use. Mas eu passei a senha pra ela e no celular dela não funciona

• Não quero mais usar. Quero que minha filha use.   Mas eu passei a senha pra ela e no celular dela não funciona
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family at same address?

How do you define living at the same address - specifically:1) f your kids live with you some of the time (other times might be at college or university of with the other parent) is this living at the same address?2) how do you enforce this rule - do...

• Regular
  • How do you define living at the same address - specifically: 1) f your kids live with you some of the time (other times might be at college or university of with the other parent) is this living a...
  • irenioskamoska
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 15 likes
  • Family Plan
    other parent
    same address
    Student
    university
  • 19 replies
  • 15 likes

Cancel premium

Hi there. I have just changed my subscription to premium for family when I was actually intending to join an already existing family account. Can I cancel so I don't have to pay the £15 for a month? Thanks Vlad

• Hi there. I have just changed my subscription to premium for family when I was actually intending to join an already existing family account. Can I cancel so I don't have to pay the £15 for a m...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account

This is just so annying, I am unable to invite my wife to join family account just because she is abroad.

• Casual Listener
  • This is just so annying, I am unable to invite my wife to join family account just because she is abroad. 
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes