Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Hilfe!

Hallo,ich habe mich heute bei Spotify Family angemeldet. Allerdings nicht als Betreiber sondern mit einem Unterkonto! Soweit alles gut! Auf der Internetseite steht das ich Teil der Familie sei und Premium haette! es steht aber auch dort: ,,Leider wir...

• Hallo, ich habe mich heute bei Spotify Family angemeldet. Allerdings nicht als Betreiber sondern mit einem Unterkonto! Soweit alles gut! Auf der Internetseite steht das ich Teil der Familie sei u...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I moved to NL from the US and verified my account wrong

Hi, I used to live in the US and had an account there, now I live in the Netherlands and when I tried to activate my family account I had the wrong country filled in. I tried to verify my address with the wrong country, now I cant use the account.Spo...

• Hi,   I used to live in the US and had an account there, now I live in the Netherlands and when I tried to activate my family account I had the wrong country filled in. I tried to verify my a...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family premium account in australia

Hey,I've payed for a family premium account. But now I'm in Australia for a few months (normally I live in Germany) and I can't use my premium anymore. I've used it for 4 months here and now there is a problem but I don't know what's wrong. Thanks in...

• Hey, I've payed for a family premium account. But now I'm in Australia for a few months (normally I live in Germany) and I can't use my premium anymore. I've used it for 4 months here and now t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Member Unable to Use Invite Link

This is really frustrating. My family member has not been able to accept the invitation link and we've been at it for close to an hour. It shouldn't be this hard. We get as far as him having to fill out his name and address information and then it ju...

• This is really frustrating.  My family member has not been able to accept the invitation link and we've been at it for close to an hour.  It shouldn't be this hard.  We get as far as h...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family help

How do I send invite to premium family via link instead of e-mail? I can only choose e-mail option. the option to invite via link is missing and the invites via e-mail I send does not reach the receiver

• How do I send invite to premium family via link instead of e-mail? I can only choose e-mail option. the option to invite via link is missing and the invites via e-mail I send does not reach t...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you use a family premium account with amazon alexa speakers?

My family has four amazon alexa speakers in our home. I just upgraded to the family premium plan, but I still can't get spotify to play unique music simulanteously on each echo. Help! My children are young enough that I control all the alexa's throug...

• My family has four amazon alexa speakers in our home. I just upgraded to the family premium plan, but I still can't get spotify to play unique music simulanteously on each echo. Help! My children a...
  • lynnferreira
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Just upgraded to family plan and cannot find how to set up area for new family member

Been trying for five hours now and going round in circles. Upgraded to premium family plan this morning, sent email invite to partner, who followed the instructions in it but is just being led back to my Spotify account. How does he set up his own ar...

• Been trying for five hours now and going round in circles. Upgraded to premium family plan this morning, sent email invite to partner, who followed the instructions in it but is just being led back t...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to add someone to family account if they created their Spotify with Facebook.

Hello, I'm trying to add my Grandpa to my familly premium account but he doesn't remember what email he used. The way he logs in to his Spotify account is by signing in with Facebook.

• Hello, I'm trying to add my Grandpa to my familly premium account but he doesn't remember what email he used. The way he logs in to his Spotify account is by signing in with Facebook. 
  • joshrech
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email Format Frustrations

So, I was trying to add my daughter to our premium family plan, and I kept getting an error message, that I was not typing her email address in the correct format (for example: JaneDoe09@gmail.com). Yet NOWHERE does it say WHAT the correct format IS!...

• Casual Listener
  • So, I was trying to add my daughter to our premium family plan, and I kept getting an error message, that I was not typing her email address in the correct format (for example:   J...
  • ReDp
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Family account accept invitation still leaves pending

I upgraded from Premium to Family and emailed invites. Pressing on ACCEPT INVITE takes them to the account subsription page. I have deleted them and re-invited, they have clicked ACCEPT and still the same. When viewing all the invites are still marke...

• I upgraded from Premium to Family and emailed invites. Pressing on ACCEPT INVITE takes them to the account subsription page. I have deleted them and re-invited, they have clicked ACCEPT and still t...
  • lindsaynorth
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Premium family

Hallo habe seit Anfang des Jahres Premium family und koennte auch gleich meine familie einladen, seit diesem monat sind sie entfernt worden und wenn ich sie wieder Einlade dann werden sie nicht bestaetigt per Mail wenn sie auf bestaetigen klicken. Da...

• Hallo habe seit Anfang des Jahres Premium family und koennte auch gleich meine familie einladen, seit diesem monat sind sie entfernt worden und wenn ich sie wieder Einlade dann werden sie nicht b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo agregarme al plan familiar

Buenos dias mi hermano me mando la invitacion para el plan familiar ingreso mis datos y no me permite unirme al plan familiar todos tenemos la misma direcciones domiciliaria y el mismo codigo postal por favor alguien que me pueda indicar como poder u...

• Visitor
  • Buenos dias mi hermano me mando la invitacion para el plan familiar ingreso mis datos y no me permite unirme al plan familiar todos tenemos la misma direcciones domiciliaria y el mismo codigo postal ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family member cannot use family plan

Hi, My family member cannot use family plan. What do i have to do?

• Hi,   My family member cannot use family plan. What do i have to do?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant add family member

I cant add my wife to my family subscription account. This is rediculous. I am entering everything correct, still it says 'oops you coundnt join to this family account'. Why not? No clue. It says 'oh pls check the FAQ'. As if FAQ is of any help. This...

• I cant add my wife to my family subscription account. This is rediculous. I am entering everything correct, still it says 'oops you coundnt join to this family account'.   Why not? No clue. I...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple account use on Echo and Sonos speakers

Hi, I've got my premium account set up on my mobile phone, amazon echo and sonos speakers. When I'm out of the house and using Spotify on my mobile I get kicked off when my daughter uses spotify on the echo.Even if I take out a family account and app...

• ...potify on the echo. Even if I take out a family account and apply it to the speakers then whoever's account is set up on the echo is still going to get kicked off when both are used at the same time. &n...
  • gnfalmeida
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged while input credit card number but not subscribe help!

Please help me to cancel this order azzzzzz i dont believe it spotify would charge you while just input credit card number !!!!!

• Casual Listener
  • Please help me to cancel this order azzzzzz i dont believe it spotify would charge you while just input credit card number !!!!!
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Adding a new member to Family account issue

Hello, i want to update a member in my family account. Old e-mail addesss was "" . and it need to be updated as ""

• Regular
  • Hello, i want to update a member in my family account. Old e-mail addesss was "<removed personal information>" . and it need to be updated as "<removed personal information>"
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sent a redeem code for family plan... can't redeem

Hi there, I was just sent an invite onto a family plan and when I tried to redeem the code to get Premium access, it said my code was invalid. HOW? it was just sent.

• Hi there,   I was just sent an invite onto a family plan and when I tried to redeem the code to get Premium access, it said my code was invalid. HOW? it was just sent.
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution my spotify premium is gone

hello.i paid alrealdy on 20.jan but suddenly since yesterday my premium account is gone.now i dont know what to do.can anybody help me along?

• hello. i paid alrealdy on 20.jan but suddenly since yesterday my premium account is gone. now i dont know what to do. can anybody help me along?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Kicked out Plan

Hello. I have been using family plan on Spotify for a while now. All of a sudden my family got an e-mail asking to confirm that they was part of that plan. they send information enter my home address information.Were removed from the group. now they ...

• Hello. I have been using family plan on Spotify for a while now. All of a sudden my family got an e-mail asking to confirm that they was part of that plan. they send information enter my home a...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes