Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Discount Family Subscriptions!

Hi. I have this family plan however one of my family keeps being kicked out from my family plan. Please advise why so ? Her location is the same as mine but still she was removed from the plan while other family members remained. Please let me know h...

• Hi. I have this family plan however one of my family keeps being kicked out from my family plan.  Please advise why so ?  Her location is the same as mine but still she was removed from t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't Access my Premium for Family Tab

Hi, I'm subscribed to Family premium and I can't no longer access my Premium for Family tab on my spotify account. It will only redirects on my Account Overview and an alert message that says "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again." I hope you...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm subscribed to Family premium and I can't no longer access my Premium for Family tab on my spotify account. It will only redirects on my Account Overview and an alert message that says "O...
  • andreakit
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes

Premium for family

Dear,I have a question regarding premium for family. I want to buy the service for me and my family but I can see that you need to live on the same address, why? I'm the one who pays, I live in my apartment and my mother, father and sister in their h...

• Dear, I have a question regarding premium for family. I want to buy the service for me and my family but I can see that you need to live on the same address, why? I'm the one who pays, I live in m...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

family

started family account and sent out invites, but still can only listen on 1 divice at a time,,, why?????

• started family account and sent out invites, but still can only listen on 1 divice at a time,,, why?????
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing Music Separately on each device

I have the family plan, i added my brother to it and he was able to log in with his own log in, why is it that every time he plays music, it stops my music and it shows that he's playing his music on his phone. We constantly go back and forth and it'...

• I have the family plan, i added my brother to it and he was able to log in with his own log in, why is it that every time he plays music, it stops my music and it shows that he's playing his music o...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Will the Family Premium plan work when my family is in the US, but I will be in italy for 6 years?

My family in the US wants to get a spotify premium family account because my brother and I are always using it. I go to school in Italy though and I will be there for the next 6 years. Will I be able to use the premium account through the family acco...

• My family in the US wants to get a spotify premium family account because my brother and I are always using it. I go to school in Italy though and I will be there for the next 6 years. Will I be a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account

I would like to get a family account with my family, but my sister is already living on herself. Can I still add her to the family account?

• I would like to get a family account with my family, but my sister is already living on herself. Can I still add her to the family account?
  • duzdwind
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family

Im the administrator of the spotify famiky account and my famiky memmbers who i have tried to send the invites to several timea ia not receiving them. Help please!

• Im the administrator of the spotify famiky account and my famiky memmbers who i have tried to send the invites to several timea ia not receiving them. Help please!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot manage members

I have Spotify premium family. Cannot manage members. Keep getting "oops something went wrong please try again" when tapping the manage button. Cannot log into my daughters account on a new device.

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify premium family. Cannot manage members. Keep getting "oops something went wrong please try again" when tapping the manage button. Cannot log into my daughters account on a new device.
  • Mcentijk
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot manage family premium and a member (Mom) was suddenly cut out from the subscription

As the title says, my paypal ran short of cash (200 php) for premium last June 20. When I reloaded and paid my subscription everything went fine. Suddenly my mom said she reverted back to basic, so I managed family members, her name wasn't there and ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...managed family members, her name wasn't there and proceeded to send her a new invite. She placed address details of our apartment and stuff but kept being rejected everytime, which was weird. So I w...
  • louizechi
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Familie Account

"Oeps! Er is iets fout gegaan. Probeer het opnieuw" is de tekst die ik krijg wanneer ik mijn familie account wil beheren.

• "Oeps! Er is iets fout gegaan. Probeer het opnieuw" is de tekst die ik krijg wanneer ik mijn familie account wil beheren.
  • beezus99
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't seem to access my family members section. Anyone have any suggestions for this?

Man I can't manage my premium family members. It just says "Oops something went wrong, try again." I need help please

• Casual Listener
  • Man I can't manage my premium family members. It just says "Oops something went wrong, try again." I need help please
  • Marc43
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Oops! There was something wrong. Try it again.

Hello dear community I would like to manage my Spotify Familiy account, but if I click in the browser on the field willappear a error message: Oops! There was something wrong. Try it again. Do you know what that could be? Thank you Simon

• Hello dear community I would like to manage my Spotify Familiy account, but if I click in the browser on the field will appear a error message: Oops! There was something wrong. Try it again. D...
  • jaredcadz
  • 35 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 35 replies
  • 5 likes

Family

I sometimes live with my mother and sometimes my father, can take half sisters and I then take a family account. And can you watch each other's music? Can we all play online at the same time?

• I sometimes live with my mother and sometimes my father, can take half sisters and I then take a family account. And can you watch each other's music? Can we all play online at the same time?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't get into the spotify familiar site

I want to add one member to my familiar plan and whenever I try to enter the specific site in the web, it says: "Wow! Something went wrong. Try again in a few minutes" And there's been 3 days since my first try. What can I do?

• I want to add one member to my familiar plan and whenever I try to enter the specific site in the web, it says:   "Wow! Something went wrong. Try again in a few minutes"   And there's b...
  • A405155
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email von Spotify wegen Ausschluss vom Abo erhalten

Hallo, ich bin seit längerem Family Kunde und bisher sehr zufrieden. Jetzt habe ich aber 2 Emails in meinem Postfach gefunden, in denen angekündigt wird, meine beiden Kinder aus dem Abo auszuschließen, weil Spotify sie nicht verifizieren kann.Frage 1...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo,   ich bin seit längerem Family Kunde und bisher sehr zufrieden. Jetzt habe ich aber 2 Emails in meinem Postfach gefunden, in denen angekündigt wird, meine beiden Kinder aus dem Abo a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount Family Subscriptions!

I have just started a family premium. But now when I got in to invite family members it just say that something went wrong so I can´t invite them. What should I do?

• I have just started a family premium. But now when I got in to invite family members it just say that something went wrong so I can´t invite them. What should I do?    
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family accounts overview

Hi.Everytime I press manage your family's accounts it saysOops! Something went wrong please try againI have tried this on many different computers and still not working.

• Hi. Everytime I press manage your family's accounts it says Oops! Something went wrong please try again I have tried this on many different computers and still not working.
  • loppnutte
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

First person forget the address

If the first person forget the address so how the rest of families members join family premium account?

• If the first person forget the address so how the rest of families members join family premium account?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes