Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution Invitation mail to family members are not being received

I have invited my partner to my family premium account, but the mail is not being received by him. I have resend the invitation mutiple times. Both to his gmail and live account. please Help!

• I have invited my partner to my family premium account, but the mail is not being received by him. I have resend the invitation mutiple times. Both to his gmail and live account.   please Help!
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Members keep getting "evicted" from Premium.

I upgraded my Daughters Account to Family and then we added myself, my Wife and my other Daughter to Family Premium. Twice already, my wife and I have been "evicted" because our Address could not be verified. The first time we simply reinvited the tw...

• I upgraded my Daughters Account to Family and then we added myself, my Wife and my other Daughter to Family Premium. Twice already, my wife and I have been "evicted" because our Address could not b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Öğrenci

Öğrenci pakedini almak istedim önce kimliğimi yolladım kabul etmediniz ki mezun olunca kimlikleri elimizden alıyorlar. Ders programını yolladım gene kabul etmediniz. E devletten öğrenci belgemi buldum yolladım gene kabul etmediniz. Pakedinize üye olm...

• Öğrenci pakedini almak istedim önce kimliğimi yolladım kabul etmediniz ki mezun olunca kimlikleri elimizden alıyorlar. Ders programını yolladım gene kabul etmediniz. E devletten öğrenci belgemi buldu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paying for a family service i cant use

I need help. Ive been paying for tge premium family service for months and stil havent figured out how to add accountsw. i sent invites to both my husband and my daughter, and nothing works. At this point im ready to give up

• I need help. Ive been paying for tge premium family service for months and stil havent figured out how to add accountsw. i sent invites to both my husband and my daughter, and nothing works. At t...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't set a payment method

I've tried foro around 4 cards (between debit andas credit) and none of them seem to work. An error message is displayed everything.

• I've tried foro around 4 cards (between debit andas credit) and none of them seem to work. An error message is displayed everything.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family with Facebook

Hi, I would like to ask, how to register Spotify Family with Facebook. I cannot find the information on the spotify and they keep say "at this moment, there is no support to change your subscription plan" Thank you,Yasmine

• Hi,   I would like to ask, how to register Spotify Family with Facebook. I cannot find the information on the spotify and they keep say "at this moment, there is no support to change your s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Family account problems

My cousin is listed in my family as active but when opening her spotify account its says shes free. We already reinstalled the app 3 times and logged in and out multiple times. I have also removed and invited her back 2 times. Can someone please help...

• Casual Listener
  • My cousin is listed in my family as active but when opening her spotify account its says shes free. We already reinstalled the app 3 times and logged in and out multiple times. I have also removed a...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution family premium & activated giftcard months

Hi,I'd like to upgrade to family premium, but I have 11 months of giftcard time still left (premium expires in 1/7/2018), I obviously don't want to pay twice and couldn't find the answer, so I'd like to know what happens to the remaining already paid...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'd like to upgrade to family premium, but I have 11 months of giftcard time still left (premium expires in 1/7/2018), I obviously don't want to pay twice and couldn't find the answer, so I'd l...
  • maiayea
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Upgrading from premium to family plan

I have a premium plan through my cell phone provider. I want to upgrade to family premium but they don't offer that. I don't want to cancel my premium account to set up a family plan and loose my playlist. I just want to upgrade.

• I have a premium plan through my cell phone provider. I want to upgrade to family premium but they don't offer that. I don't want to cancel my premium account to set up a family plan and loose my p...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

So I moved together with my girlfriend

Now she cant connect to my family account because she dosent live at my old adress? Before me and my daughter shared the family account, but now we moved, and I would like to add a third person. That seems impossible. Off course I could terminate my ...

• Now she cant connect to my family account because she dosent live at my old adress? Before me and my daughter shared the family account, but now we moved, and I would like to add a third person. T...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

On my ipad, spotify continues to tell me that I have already downloaded on more than 3 devices and delete the download already made. But I have only 2 devices + the gear and the computer where I did not download anything. Can someone help me? Thanks ...

• On my ipad, spotify continues to tell me that I have already downloaded on more than 3 devices and delete the download already made. But I have only 2 devices + the gear and the computer where I did ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium for Family verifizierung

Obwohl der Kontohauptinhaber und ich im selben haus wohen und somit die gleiche adresse haben kann mein konto nicht verifiziert werden.Leider habe ich am anfang den fehler gemacht und vergessen den adressbuchstaben anzugeben, demzufolge kündigte spot...

•  Obwohl der Kontohauptinhaber und ich im selben haus wohen und somit die gleiche adresse haben kann mein konto nicht verifiziert werden. Leider habe ich am anfang den fehler gemacht und vergess...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

premium account - accounts not in same country...

Hi. I have set up Premium account to add family members. I want to add my daughter. I am getting an error message that I can not add her because she's not in the same country as the original account. the original account (mine) was set up in the US a...

• Hi.  I have set up Premium account to add family members.  I want to add my daughter.  I am getting an error message that I can not add her because she's not in the same country as t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family Confirmation Error

Dear CS, Today is exactly my second month in PRemium Family.My Family Premium account suddently telling error to all my family member and said confirmation failed, we put a right address, event we are at the same internet and home, why you dont check...

• Dear CS,   Today is exactly my second month in PRemium Family. My Family Premium account suddently telling error to all my family member and said confirmation failed, we put a right a...
  • andreasfilo
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to exit premium for family's

I'd like to know how do I manually exit my family's premium plan.The moderator of the plan isn't kicking me from his premium for family's plan, even though I am not part of the same family anymore.I want to subscribe for my own premium plan, but I am...

• Casual Listener
  • I'd like to know how do I manually exit my family's premium plan. The moderator of the plan isn't kicking me from his premium for family's plan, even though I am not part of the same family a...
  • julidavila12
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

İlk denememde öğrenci premium özelliğini kurarken öğrenci kimlik doğrulamasını beceremedim ve hesabımdaki parayı kontrol ettiğimde benden ödeme alındığını gördüm. Ancak spotify faturalarında alınmadığı görülüyor. İkinci denememde ise öğrenci olduğumu...

• Visitor
  • İlk denememde öğrenci premium özelliğini kurarken öğrenci kimlik doğrulamasını beceremedim ve hesabımdaki parayı kontrol ettiğimde benden ödeme alındığını gördüm. Ancak spotify faturalarında alınmadı...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Re: Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

I bought Premium for Family thinking I would solve this problem, that is, when I am listening at my office, and my wife starts listening from home, mine quits playing at the office. Any thoughts?

• I bought Premium for Family thinking I would solve this problem, that is, when I am listening at my office, and my wife starts listening from home, mine quits playing at the office.  Any thoughts?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes