Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Anual

Boa noite! Esse plano anual da direito a quantos usuários?

• Boa noite! Esse plano anual da direito a quantos usuários?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

¿Porque no puedo incluir la cuenta de mi prima a mi plan familiar?

¿Porque es que no puedo incluir la cuenta de mi prima (Andrea Rojas Corea) a mi plan familiar ? ¿Que debo hacer ?Les agradecería su ayuda.

• Casual Listener
  • ¿Porque es que no puedo incluir la cuenta de mi prima (Andrea Rojas Corea) a mi plan familiar ? ¿Que debo hacer ? Les agradecería su ayuda.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Forgot my adress

forgot my adress and aiI needed for family upgrade

• forgot my adress and aiI needed for family upgrade
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My family members are getting kicked out.

My family members are getting kicked out out of no reason. 2 of 4 members are already kicked from my family plan. I personally entered all of them addresses in order to prevent any trouble like this. Now I'm trying to enter same addresses over and ov...

• My family members are getting kicked out out of no reason. 2 of 4 members are already kicked from my family plan. I personally entered all of them addresses in order to prevent any trouble like this....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong zip code

What to do when I accidentally type in the wrong zip code when verifying for family premium

• Casual Listener
  • What to do when I accidentally type in the wrong zip code when verifying for family premium
  • Wolfsbanethorn
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family Not Registering

Paid for 1 year of Family premium. Got a receipt for $119.88. Still don't have access to family. Account is still showing that I will be charged $9.99 For regular premium.Tried signing out and resigning into account. I don't want to get double charge...

• Casual Listener
  • Paid for 1 year of Family premium. Got a receipt for $119.88. Still don't have access to family. Account is still showing that I will be charged $9.99 For regular premium. Tried signing out and r...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family premium

Hello together. Since I have a new Mobile i cannot use my Family Premium advantages . I cant Download Musik and Not playing my Musik. My Wife has this premium family acount too. She has no problems. Any ideas. Thanks best regards

• Hello together. Since I have a new Mobile i cannot use my Family Premium advantages . I cant Download Musik and Not playing my Musik. My Wife has this premium family acount too. She has no problems....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Still get two month family account to go, but it change to free account now

I use the family account and it still get two month to go, but my account change to free account now. Please help on this, thank you very much.

• I use the family account and it still get two month to go, but my account change to free account now. Please help on this, thank you very much.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can not verify my wife's adress

Hello, i am using spotify family plan. We can not verify my wife's address because we could not give the correct postal code. I looked at my account (main account) and saw that i also did not give my postal code, because i become a member with facebo...

• Hello, i am using spotify family plan.  We can not verify my wife's address because we could not give the correct postal code.  I looked at my account (main account) and saw that i also d...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with joining a Family

My friends and I am in family spotify. All was well until I was accidentally removed from the family. The account holder did resend the invitation and I was asked to write down the same address as him, spotify kept on saying that the address is not t...

• Visitor
  • My friends and I am in family spotify. All was well until I was accidentally removed from the family. The account holder did resend the invitation and I was asked to write down the same address as h...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family premium

Hi, I just got family premium. But when I try to invite my family to join they dont recive the e-mail they need to accept my invitation. Does anyone know why?

• Hi, I just got family premium. But when I try to invite my family to join they dont recive the e-mail they need to accept my invitation. Does anyone know why?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I chaged country with my family but now my family members are blocked

Hi, I moved country from CZ to Italy. I chenged my payment details to italian ones but the account is still signed as "CZ" until next payment (it is written in your website). Now, my family memeber received a mail saying that we dont have the same ad...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I moved country from CZ to Italy. I chenged my payment details to italian ones but the account is still signed as "CZ" until next payment (it is written in your website). Now, my family m...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My family can't use the permium of family for two months

I use the premium of family amost 1 year , but my daughter and my son told me this week , they unable to use spotity for the past two months , I told them logout and login again ,but still can't work.

• Casual Listener
  • I use the premium of family amost 1 year , but my daughter and my son told me this week , they unable to use spotity for the past two months , I told them logout and login again ,but still can't w...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! When joining family the invitation code does not appear

I try to join spotify family. At first the invitation code is otomatically written but after i enter the adress and press ok, the second invitation code box is empty and if i enter the first code, it throws me back to adress page. What can i do about...

• Casual Listener
  • I try to join spotify family. At first the invitation code is otomatically written but after i enter the adress and press ok, the second invitation code box is empty and if i enter the first code, i...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family account - Mitglieder wurden entfernt - kein Hinzufügen mehr möglich

Hallo zusammen, ich bin Inhaberin des Familien-Abos und habe meine beiden Kinder hinzugefügt.Während wir in Urlaub waren, kam eine Mailaufforderung, dass sie ihre Zugehörigkeit bzw. Adresse bestätigen sollen, dass wir alle zusammen wohnen. Das haben ...

• Hallo zusammen,   ich bin Inhaberin des Familien-Abos und habe meine beiden Kinder hinzugefügt. Während wir in Urlaub waren, kam eine Mailaufforderung, dass sie ihre Zugehörigkeit bzw. Adress...
  • frospy79
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

I can't invite another account to premium for family

I can't put my another account to family member, when i accept the invited, i take a form and fill all my data , spotify don't want to confirmation my data, what should i do?

• I can't put my another account to family member, when i accept the invited, i take a form and fill all my data , spotify don't want to confirmation my data, what should i do?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for family is not emailing the link to previous premium member

I am trying to add a family member to my family account. I sent an invite to his email but does not get the invite link from spotify. He was a previous premium member and is now being added to my family account but not receiving the email with the li...

• I am trying to add a family member to my family account. I sent an invite to his email but does not get the invite link from spotify. He was a previous premium member and is now being added to my family...
  • Bennaaaay
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium invite NEED HELP

So I got this message after typing in the address and zip code and the other criteria wrong by accident"You can't join this Premium for Family account.We couldn't confirm that you live at the same address as the main account holder."Someone help me p...

• Casual Listener
  • So I got this message after typing in the address and zip code and the other criteria wrong by accident "You can't join this Premium for Family account. We couldn't confirm that you live at the s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Öğrenci için premium

Merhaba bu öğrenci için premium sadece üniversite öğrencileri için mi oluyor ben lise öğrencisiyim ve ben de yararlanmak istiyorum

• Casual Listener
  • Merhaba bu öğrenci için premium sadece üniversite öğrencileri için mi oluyor ben lise öğrencisiyim ve ben de yararlanmak istiyorum  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Family member already exists"

I just upgraded to Premium Family. I sent an invite to my husband and he received the invite. When he clicked on the link to accept the invitaiton it tells him he is already a member. However, he does not have a personal account and he is not listed ...

• I just upgraded to Premium Family. I sent an invite to my husband and he received the invite. When he clicked on the link to accept the invitaiton it tells him he is already a member. However, he d...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes