Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Plan Premium Familiar

Tengo agregada a mi mamá, y mis 3 hermanos, pero, Spotify me quita las cuentas de mi mamá y 2 de mis hermanos. Ya han sido varias ocasiones y mi "solución" ha sido hacer un ********* o contraseña diferente para que vuelvan a entrar, pero no pasa much...

• Tengo agregada a mi mamá, y mis 3 hermanos, pero, Spotify me quita las cuentas de mi mamá y 2 de mis hermanos. Ya han sido varias ocasiones y mi "solución" ha sido hacer un ********* o contraseña dif...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify family

Well to start with it my brother bought Spotify Premium. Then he sent me an invite and I wanted to join. But as I have typed everything what was asked correctly in, the site said that the adress of my brother does not match with my adress which is bs...

• Well to start with it my brother bought Spotify Premium. Then he sent me an invite and I wanted to join. But as I have typed everything what was asked correctly in, the site said that the adress of m...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Been eliminated from Family Plan

Hello! I have the Family Plan and one of the members can't log in with the plan anymore. I resend him the invitation but nothing works... Why has this happening? How can it be solved? The rest of us are using it without problems! thank you so much!!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I have the Family Plan and one of the members can't log in with the plan anymore. I resend him the invitation but nothing works... Why has this happening? How can it be solved?  The r...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Problem with family account

Hi!I wanted to ask why do I have only 4 account to add to my Spotify Family instead of 5? how can i fix it? thanks,G.

• Hi! I wanted to ask why do I have only 4 account to add to my Spotify Family instead of 5? how can i fix it?   thanks, G.
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tengo un plan familiar premium y cancelaron las cuentas de mis hijas

Hola, cancelaron el acceso al plan familiar premiun a mis hijas y todos vivimos en la misma direccion. Las vuelvo a dar de alta y me indica que no han podido confirmar que vivimos en el mismo lugar, lo cual es ilogico la direccion es la misma. He rea...

• Hola, cancelaron el acceso al plan familiar premiun a mis hijas y todos vivimos en la misma direccion. Las vuelvo a dar de alta y me indica que no han podido confirmar que vivimos en el mismo lugar, ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

family account frustration...

We just upgraded to Premium Family. Unless, I am doing something wrong, it seems we have to have seaparate accounts on multiple devices. We use the computer at home, and different people are at home at different times, and would not want to use whate...

• We just upgraded to Premium Family. Unless, I am doing something wrong, it seems we have to have seaparate accounts on multiple devices. We use the computer at home, and different people are at h...
  • mlynne
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My family account is error, all my family member is gone from the list

Dear Spotify team, Yesterday (6/9) is my automatic subscription and it was successfully charged to my credit card. All my family still can enjoy their account last night. But suddenly today (6/10), all my family members are gone from my family accoun...

• Dear Spotify team,   Yesterday (6/9) is my automatic subscription and it was successfully charged to my credit card. All my family still can enjoy their account last night. But suddenly t...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can login on app, but can't login on browser or reset password

I have family premium. My daughter was kicked off for some unknown reason. When I try to invite her back it's not working. She receives the invite email, but when she clicks "accept" it has an error. Other weird stuff: 1. I can log in to her account ...

• I have family premium. My daughter was kicked off for some unknown reason. When I try to invite her back it's not working. She receives the invite email, but when she clicks "accept" it has an e...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan

I made a Premium Family Plan and it was working well. One day my account turned back Free and I can't join Family Plan. I receive the invitatiin to join Plan by email but when I click to accept a message tells me that I'm in another family plan and c...

• I made a Premium Family Plan and it was working well. One day my account turned back Free and I can't join Family Plan. I receive the invitatiin to join Plan by email but when I click to accept a m...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My family seem to be in another country!

I have a premium account. I have just upgraded to family and invited my son. he has followed a link in the email, and has been told he is in a different country. My setting is GB and my son is standing right behind me as I type? How do we fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account. I have just upgraded to family and invited my son. he has followed a link in the email, and has been told he is in a different country. My setting is GB and my son is s...
  • NackJich
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! wife sudenly removed from family plan

Hi, for three months so far, we had a family plan subscription. My account was a "main one". Anyway, few days ago account of my wife was reversed to "free plan", as spotify coudn't verify her adress (as it was written in email that was send to both o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    for three months so far, we had a family plan subscription. My account was a "main one". Anyway, few days ago account of my wife was reversed to "free plan", as spotify c...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Lusten on 2 different phones

The premium subscription wont let me listen on 2 different phones. I thought thats what the premium was for? Someone help

• Casual Listener
  • The premium subscription wont let me listen on 2 different phones. I thought thats what the premium was for? Someone help
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

credit card in residence country

How stupid to think that because your credit card is in one given country means you live in the same country. Have you heard of globalization ? I can't set my correct country of residence because of that and hence can't have my family use the family ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...f that and hence can't have my family use the family plan.  Great job
  • zzzzzbbbbbccccc
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with family account

Hi, I wrote a message to the customer care two weeks ago but I am still waiting for an answer.... I share a PREMIUM account with Federico Sica living in Via Nilo 28, Naples. My account was disassociated as you cannot verify my credentials. The proble...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I wrote a message to the customer care two weeks ago but I am still waiting for an answer.... I share a PREMIUM account with Federico Sica living in Via Nilo 28, Naples. My account was disassocia...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Removed from Family Premium and cannot get back in.

Hello, I had owned a sub-account of a Spotify Family Group with some close friends for over an year. For some unknown reasons, I was removed from the list of Spotify Family Group. The original main user who pays the bill for all of us sent another in...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,     I had owned a sub-account of a Spotify Family Group with some close friends for over an year. For some unknown reasons, I was removed from the list of Spotify Family Group. T...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family member removed

Hi, I added few members in my premium family package but some of the members were removed. Been using for 3 months now but suddenly two members were removed. All of them are under the same address. Please help. Will this happen again? Why removed? Th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I added few members in my premium family package but some of the members were removed. Been using for 3 months now but suddenly two members were removed. All of them are under the same address. P...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to verify address Family Plan

So I was part of a Family Plain for about a month, then I was asked to confirm my address, which I correctly did. Shortly after, I got an email from spotify telling me that they were unable to verify my address and that I was "downgraded" to spotify ...

• So I was part of a Family Plain for about a month, then I was asked to confirm my address, which I correctly did. Shortly after, I got an email from spotify telling me that they were unable to v...
  • Erick101
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

not alble to play trakcs

I've invited my daughter to join Spotify family but after logon she's not able to play any song. We've created a new account but that doesn't help either.How can we solve this?

• I've invited my daughter to join Spotify family but after logon she's not able to play any song. We've created a new account but that doesn't help either. How can we solve this?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family stopped working

My family and I have had Spotify family for about three months, and it stopped working. The bank said the payment went through tho, however all of us no longer have premium. Any advice?

• My family and I have had Spotify family for about three months, and it stopped working. The bank said the payment went through tho, however all of us no longer have premium. Any advice?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium - wieviele Zugänge

Ich habe Handys (Dienst- und Privat) sowie ein Laptop.Kann ich mit meinem potentiellen Premiumaccount von allen Geräten Zugriff nehmen auf meine Playlists oder diese für den Offlineservice für z.B. im Auto nutzen ?

• Ich habe Handys (Dienst- und Privat) sowie ein Laptop. Kann ich mit meinem potentiellen Premiumaccount von allen Geräten Zugriff nehmen auf meine Playlists oder diese für den Offlineservice für z.B....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes