Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cannot open Premium for Family manage option

Title, everytime I choose the option it would reject back to outside and display error as I cannot access it. I would ask directly to Spotify support, but didn't even know how to contact them.

• Title, everytime I choose the option it would reject back to outside and display error as I cannot access it.   I would ask directly to Spotify support, but didn't even know how to contact the...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't remove or add members after 4 days of registering to premium for family

When i'm trying to add/remove members for my family Account, it always says "oops something went wrong". How can i fix this? Thnk u

• When i'm trying to add/remove members for my family Account, it always says "oops something went wrong". How can i fix this? Thnk u
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium to family account

I was a single subscriber. I cancelled my subscription and went to the free version.Now I am back and recently when I renewed or reactivated my account I was given the option of a month of Spotify Premium $9.99. I thought to myself this is a great of...

• Casual Listener
  • ...potify Premium $9.99. I thought to myself this is a great offer. But then I decided to give Spotify to the rest of my family members my three children and wife. I activated the family option. My question i...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Adding family members

I can't seem to add any other members. They keep getting an invalid message and I myself added them and put the information in for them and at this point I don't have a clue on how to get it to work. It worked for the first member but not the second....

• Casual Listener
  • I can't seem to add any other members. They keep getting an invalid message and I myself added them and put the information in for them and at this point I don't have a clue on how to get it to work....
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Premium Family Plan - Family gets commercials?

We have the same problem. One famiky member gets commercial though login with correct account and added in the family plan.Is this for real that Spotify dont have any customer service when getting problems? This is really bad....

• We have the same problem. One famiky member gets commercial though login with correct account and added in the family plan. Is this for real that Spotify dont have any customer service when g...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution inviting a family member

all my family were disconnected from my spotify premium family subscription. When i invited them again.. the system asked for address which is not in the profile. There's no option to update profile and the system cannot validate with exisitng info i...

• all my family were disconnected from my spotify premium family subscription.  When i invited them again.. the system asked for address which is not in the profile.  There's no option to u...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't family in college and military not be on family plan without residing at same address?

Why can't family members in college and military not be on family plan without residing at same address?

• Casual Listener
  • Why can't family members in college and military not be on family plan without residing at same address?
  • mariafgarza
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium account not working

I have paid for the premium account and all of a sudden it's switched back to basic before my month was over. How do I fix this?

• I have paid for the premium account and all of a sudden it's switched back to basic before my month was over. How do I fix this?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Passer d'un compte premium à un compte étudiant

Je suis abonnée au compte premium et je me suis inscrite récemment au compte étudiant. Est-ce que je dois me désabonner du compte premium ou le changement se fera tout seul ? Sachant que j'ai été prélevé de 10€ pour ce mois si et que je me suis inscr...

• Je suis abonnée au compte premium et je me suis inscrite récemment au compte étudiant. Est-ce que je dois me désabonner du compte premium ou le changement se fera tout seul ? Sachant que j'ai été pré...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan

I have a family plan and just sent an e-mail invite to my son. He already had a spotify free account. I do not see anywhere to upgrade him to premium... as he was sent an invite code to input. When I click on upgrade or premium links, I open a page t...

• I have a family plan and just sent an e-mail invite to my son.  He already had a spotify free account.  I do not see anywhere to upgrade him to premium... as he was sent an invite code to i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Invitation for family premium

The invitation to join the family premium cant be found on the certain mail, we tried for monthes and nothing is showing up, email adress is correct spelled, and we checked spam and other, but its not showing up. we tried sending the mail sevrel time...

• The invitation to join the family premium cant be found on the certain mail, we tried for monthes and nothing is showing up, email adress is correct spelled, and we checked spam and o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family account

Warum wurden mein Sohn und Mann aus meinen Family Account geworfen. Angeblich haben wir nicht die gleiche Adresse

• Warum wurden mein Sohn und Mann aus meinen Family Account geworfen. Angeblich haben wir nicht die gleiche Adresse
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium for family faulty

I live in the same address as the main account holder of the Spotify for Family but it keeps saying that Spotify cannot verify that we live in the same address. I keep trying and trying but to no avail. Is there any way to fix this problem? It's not ...

• I live in the same address as the main account holder of the Spotify for Family but it keeps saying that Spotify cannot verify that we live in the same address. I keep trying and trying but to no a...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

connect member

My son received e-mail for confirmation and he did not confirm this till the limit. Now we can not confirm him, the system answers: we can not confirm adress. Could you help us?

• My son received e-mail for confirmation and he did not confirm this till the limit. Now we can not confirm him, the system answers: we can not confirm adress. Could you help us?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pla Premiun a Plan Familiar

Buenas noches, tengo plan premun por un año y quiero pasarme a plan familiar y abonar lo que he pagado al nuev plan familiar que debo hacer para esto?

• Casual Listener
  • Buenas noches, tengo plan premun por un año y quiero pasarme a plan familiar y abonar lo que he pagado al nuev plan familiar que debo hacer para esto?
  • osman1014
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family dosn`t work

I have paid for a premium family but i do not have access to one! On my accont it says that i'm using "free Spotify". That's not correct. What am i doing wrong?? I have paid and everything.

• Visitor
  • I have paid for a premium family but i do not have access to one! On my accont it says that i'm using "free Spotify". That's not correct. What am i doing wrong?? I have paid and everything.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium for Family

I have Premium for family and there are 3 of us registered. We all live at the same address but when I am playing spotify and then one of the other users does so (via Sonos at home) I get kicked out! Not sure why this happens as my payment is big col...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Premium for family and there are 3 of us registered. We all live at the same address but when I am playing spotify and then one of the other users does so (via Sonos at home) I get kicked o...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No Invitation was sent out

Hi there!Today I wanted to add a family member to my Premium Family subscription, but no invitation mail will be sent. What should I do?Many thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there! Today I wanted to add a family member to my Premium Family subscription, but no invitation mail will be sent. What should I do? Many thanks!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Utente eliminato da spotify Family

Mia moglie é stata eliminata dal mio account spotify Family . Qualcuno ha una soluzione ? Leggendo le Faq sembrerebbe che non ci sia una soluzione, se non farle creare un nuovo account . Caro team di spotify FATE SCHIFO!!! Oltre a non pagare adeguata...

• Casual Listener
  • Mia moglie é stata eliminata dal mio account spotify Family . Qualcuno ha una soluzione ? Leggendo le Faq sembrerebbe che non ci sia una soluzione, se non farle creare un nuovo account . Caro team d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes