Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Family members cannot join "Spotify for Family" [Help with confirming address!]

Hello Spotify! I have a spotify family subscription, and have for the past few months, up until now I had no problems. Recently a few family members who were previously part of my family subscription were booted from the family... When they try to ac...

• Hello Spotify! I have a spotify family subscription, and have for the past few months, up until now I had no problems. Recently a few family members who were previously part of my family s...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family members got married and decided to leave

Not all the family members I have in my family enjoy living with us, specially having into account that they are married now and have babies which will make a mess if we had to share a house with our entire families. My brother leaves in a different ...

• Not all the family members I have in my family enjoy living with us, specially having into account that they are married now and have babies which will make a mess if we had to share a house with o...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded to family plan on the same day that normal premium was paid

Hello spotify community, i have a question, today i upgraded my spotify premium to spotify family, i was charged 14,99 to start off this membership, but i found out that today was also the day that i was charged for my original premium account. So i ...

• Hello spotify community,   i have a question, today i upgraded my spotify premium to spotify family, i was charged 14,99 to start off this membership, but i found out that today was also the d...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Help upgrading from Premium to Family Premium.

Can anyone please advise on upgrading from Premium subscription to Family Premium. I am receiving an error message when trying to make this change. Please see attached screenshot.

• Can anyone please advise on upgrading from Premium subscription to Family Premium.  I am receiving an error message when trying to make this change.  Please see attached screenshot.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error en el pago

Hola, necesito una solución. Me han cancelado mi cuenta de spotify premium family y aún así me han cobrado los 14,95€. Quiero mi dinero de vuelta.

• Hola, necesito una solución. Me han cancelado mi cuenta de spotify premium family y aún así me han cobrado los 14,95€. Quiero mi dinero de vuelta.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No coincide el coding postal del titular. Cuenta familiar

Acaban de desactivar las cuentas de mis hijos por el codigo postal. Ya busque cambiarlo en el perfil de la cuenta titular y no aparece el campo. Busque si la info la toma de facebook y tampoco y mucho menos de Paypal. Que tengo que hacer? Donde cambi...

• Casual Listener
  • Acaban de desactivar las cuentas de mis hijos por el codigo postal. Ya busque cambiarlo en el perfil de la cuenta titular y no aparece el campo. Busque si la info la toma de facebook y tampoco y much...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

family premium

I used to have Family Premium and these day Spotify do sent me email to make sure my address is the same as the main user, cuz its my old email so i didn't know that i got the email. My account turns to free account an hour ago, and i do log in my ol...

• I used to have Family Premium and these day Spotify do sent me email to make sure my address is the same as the main user, cuz its my old email so i didn't know that i got the email. My account t...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family members have been removed from project

My two cousins' account has bee removed from my family member.Because of the system couldn't make sure their address is same as mine.They told to me they forget to verify the stupid address confirm mail.(What kinds of a stupid engineer design this ve...

• My two cousins' account has bee removed from my family member. Because of the system couldn't make sure their address is  same as mine. They told to me they forget to verify the stupid a...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account

Hi there, I have a problem At the moment I am sharing my Spotify family account with my brother and sister.However, every month we are getting emails that my brother and sister are logged out of the account because Spotify can not confirm that we are...

• Hi there,   I have a problem   At the moment I am sharing my Spotify family account with my brother and sister. However, every month we are getting emails that my brother and sister a...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family suscription issue

Hi, I told to 2 of my family subscribers the wrong ZIP, and Spotify erase them. Can I talk to someone to fix this issue? Thanks

• Hi,   I told to 2 of my family subscribers the wrong ZIP, and Spotify erase them. Can I talk to someone to fix this issue?   Thanks
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pasarme a premium

Hola! No puedo pasarme a premium. Cada vez que lo intento me aparece un mensaje diciendo: ups parece que tu tarjeta o proveedor estan teniendo un mal dia..

• Hola! No puedo pasarme a premium. Cada vez que lo intento me aparece un mensaje diciendo: ups parece que tu tarjeta o proveedor estan teniendo un mal dia..
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Premium not working

I'm the titular of the Premium Family acocunt, and just for me it's not working. My account shows that I have the Free account..

• I'm the titular of the Premium Family acocunt, and just for me it's not working. My account shows that I have the Free account..
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium for Family in different countries

My brother lives in the USA while I am living in the UK. My brother is subscribed to Spotify Premium while I use Spotify free. If my brother subscribes to Spotify Premium for Family in the US, will I be able to use his Spotify Premium for Family in t...

• Visitor
  • My brother lives in the USA while I am living in the UK. My brother is subscribed to Spotify Premium while I use Spotify free. If my brother subscribes to Spotify Premium for Family in the US, w...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant join a family subscribtion

So first of all i live in curacao which means i cant make an account because you dont support my country. So my mother goes to the netherlands and makes a family discripition. Then after alot of trouble i manage to make an account to then be told tha...

• Casual Listener
  • So first of all i live in curacao which means i cant make an account because you dont support my country. So my mother goes to the netherlands and makes a family discripition. Then after alot of t...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot complete invitation process for premium for family

I accept invitation from my husband to join premium for family. I enter invite code and verify that I am not a robot, & then I enter my name, address, etc. but I still can't connect.

• I accept invitation from my husband to join premium for family. I enter invite code and verify that I am not a robot, & then I enter my name, address, etc.  but I still can't connect.
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't invite 5 relatives in family premium account

I can not add 5 relatives, just 4.; /In my settings only four options appear, please correct :(. I am the administrator of the family premium account.

• I can not add 5 relatives, just 4.; / In my settings only four options appear, please correct :(. I am the administrator of the family premium account.
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family account

I'm a family account administrator and three of my guests were eliminate by the system... I sent them the invitation but the system doesn't allow them to validate it... What I can do?

• I'm a family account administrator and three of my guests were eliminate by the system... I sent them the invitation but the system doesn't  allow them to validate it... What I can do?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

plano familiar ativo mas a conta não tá funcionando como premium

Olá, Fiz um plano familiar e apesar de um dos usuários ter a conta ativa no painel de controle do plano, sua conta quando acessada permanece como uma conta "Free" e ele não consegue usufruir dos benefícios da conta que estamos pagando. Já removi ele ...

• Olá,    Fiz um plano familiar e apesar de um dos usuários ter a conta ativa no painel de controle do plano, sua conta quando acessada permanece como uma conta "Free" e ele não consegue us...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: changing from premium to family

This does not answer the question. If Mom has set up and is paying for the Family Premium does the other family members existing premium subscribtion stop coming out of their bank accounts once they are invited and accept the Family Premium invite?

• This does not answer the question.  If Mom has set up and is paying for the Family Premium does the other family members existing premium subscribtion stop coming out of their bank accounts o...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Family member kicked out

ALL OF MY FAMILY MEMBER HAS KICKED OUT ,and i can't invite them back , say it can't vertify the address something like that , but they have send back the vertify email and fill in the same address and zip code and also doesn't work ,is there any solu...

• ALL OF MY FAMILY MEMBER HAS KICKED OUT ,and i can't invite them back , say it can't vertify the address something like that , but they have send back the vertify email and fill in the same address a...
  • justinewin_
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes