Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Öğrenci İndirimi

İyi günler, Bugün telefonumdan öğrenci indiriminden faydalanarak premium üyelik için ödeme yaptım. Ancak öğrenci olduğuma dair istenen belgeleri yükleyemedim. Sayfa kapandı. Spotify üzerinden baktım zaman ödememe dair hiçbir bilgi gözükmüyor. Ancak b...

• İyi günler,  Bugün telefonumdan öğrenci indiriminden faydalanarak premium üyelik için ödeme yaptım. Ancak öğrenci olduğuma dair istenen belgeleri yükleyemedim. Sayfa kapandı. Spotify üzerinden ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Invite

I have started a Premium Family account, invited my husband. we go through acceptingt the invitation then it advises he cant be added as his account needs to be based in the same country as me. It Is. What can I do?

• I have started a Premium Family account, invited my husband.  we go through acceptingt the invitation then it advises he cant be added as his account needs to be based in the same country as me....
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Account: change user on same phone

Hi, I just created my Family account for my wife and my daughter but I would also like my younger kid to listen to music without impacting my profile (ie, I don't want the system to propose specific kids' songs to me after based on what my kids liste...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I just created my Family account for my wife and my daughter but I would also like my younger kid to listen to music without impacting my profile (ie, I don't want the system to propose s...
  • xavier_dillen
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

changement premium pour famille

Mon fils a un compte premium souscrit via facebook. Comment procéder pour migrer vers l'offre famille ?Une fois cela fait, comment fait-on pour que tous les membres de la famille aient son profil ?Merci

• Mon fils a un compte premium souscrit via facebook.  Comment procéder pour migrer vers l'offre famille ? Une fois cela fait, comment fait-on pour que tous les membres de la famille aient son p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't add my daughter to my Family

I send the link to invite my daughter to my Premium Family and after adding her info it says it wasn't possible to verify that she lives with me and she couldn't be added! She's 10, of course she lives with me!!! How can I fix this?

• I send the link to invite my daughter to my Premium Family and after adding her info it says it wasn't possible to verify that she lives with me and she couldn't be added! She's 10, of course she l...
  • Bozhidar_Todoro
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Problemas ao incluir uma pessoa no meu plano familiar

Boa noite, eu inclui minha mulher no meu plano familiar, coloquei o endereço certo, porem depois de uns dias ela foi excluida do meu plano sem minha autorização e agora não consiguo mais colocar ela no meu plano. Aparece o erro a seguir em anexo. Oqu...

• Boa noite, eu inclui minha mulher no meu plano familiar, coloquei o endereço certo, porem depois de uns dias ela foi excluida do meu plano sem minha autorização e agora não consiguo mais colocar ela ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family premium change

Hello, I am now in the old Premium Family so, there's place for 5 but I want to change for the new one with 6 people. How can i do this without losing anything?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I am now in the old Premium Family so, there's place for 5 but I want to change for the new one with 6 people. How can i do this without losing anything?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Ziya

3 aylık 0.99 TL ye spotify premium baslatamiyorum.

• 3 aylık 0.99 TL ye spotify premium baslatamiyorum.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Satın Alınmıyor?

Merhaba. Umarım sorunumu çözebilecek bir Türk vardır.Premium satın almak istediğimde kart bilgileri kısmı öylece donup kalıyor.Yani kart bilgilerini gireceğim ekran bir türlü açılmıyor.Farklı bilgisayarlarda da denememe rağmen hep bu ekranda kalıyoru...

Ekran Resmi 2017-05-21 09.37.56.jpg
  • Merhaba. Umarım sorunumu çözebilecek bir Türk vardır. Premium satın almak istediğimde kart bilgileri kısmı öylece donup kalıyor. Yani kart bilgilerini gireceğim ekran bir türlü açılmıyor. Farklı b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changing a family member email address

My son is the premium account holder and has a family account that I have been a member of for a few months. My registered email is with Orange and will cease to exist by the end of the month. Can my email address be changed to my new Google email wi...

• My son is the premium account holder and has a family account that I have been a member of for a few months. My registered email is with Orange and will cease to exist by the end of the month. Can m...
  • trevortj801
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium for family details

so i have been using the family premium with 5 other users but yesterday one of them is being kicked out from the family premium by spotify. i have sent her the invitation but i forgot the address details like road number. because there are no such t...

• Casual Listener
  • so i have been using the family premium with 5 other users but yesterday one of them is being kicked out from the family premium by spotify. i have sent her the invitation but i forgot the address d...
  • frost2jack
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to join Premium as a guest

Hi, I have a Premium account, I have been using one of the extra accounts for almost 2 years for mi wife and just a couple of days ago I invite my daughter but today all my guest accounts were desactivated and when trying to join them again I get an ...

• Hi, I have a Premium account, I have been using one of the extra accounts for almost 2 years for mi wife and just a couple of days ago I invite my daughter but today all my guest accounts were desact...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family

Hello,I have started my Spotify Family today, but my family can't join the account because the country is Monaco (i did'nt choose Monaco), but I live in France... I changed the details in the account when we pay, but it still not workMoreover, before...

• Hello, I have started my Spotify Family today, but my family can't join the account because the country is Monaco  (i did'nt choose Monaco), but I live in France...  I changed the d...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Duda Plan familiar mismo domicilio

Hola buenas tardes, yo tengo una duda acerca del plan familiar, ya que hace 2 meses obtuve el paquete familiar pero las 2 personas que meti en el plan y que vivimos en el mismo domicilio les dan de baja el servicio, lo que e estado haciendo es dar de...

• Hola buenas tardes, yo tengo una duda acerca del plan familiar, ya que hace 2 meses obtuve el paquete familiar pero las 2 personas que meti en el plan y que vivimos en el mismo domicilio les dan de b...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Global HotKey for Pause/Play,Next Song, etc.

My son and I have a separate premium subscription. If we sign up for premium family will both be able to keep both playlist?

• Casual Listener
  • My son and I have a separate premium subscription. If we sign up for premium family will both be able to keep both playlist?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playback Interrupted Because My Account is in Use

I was trying to listen to my Spotify Playlist in the car. It kept cutting out and saying playback had stopped because my account was in use elsewhere. I pay for Spotify Premium Family every month and no one else has my username or password. Anyone wh...

• Casual Listener
  • I was trying to listen to my Spotify Playlist in the car. It kept cutting out and saying playback had stopped because my account was in use elsewhere. I pay for Spotify Premium Family every month a...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't add member, says they're in a different country

I'm having problems adding members to my family subscriptions, it give an error message saying they're in a different country, when they're not.

• I'm having problems adding members to my family subscriptions, it give an error message saying they're in a different country, when they're not.
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution can't add a family members. says that can't be possible to verify the adress

After searching for a while at this forum, i cannot find a solution.Im facing this annoying trouble and getting angry with Spotify to make the solution so complicated. Im trying to add a family member and says that the adress canoot be verified. But ...

• Visitor
  • After searching for a while at this forum, i cannot find a solution. Im facing this annoying trouble and getting angry with Spotify to make the solution so complicated.  Im trying to add a family...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook login & adding family member

I have had Spotify Premium for years and login through facebook. Today I added family membership and increased my subscription. I invited my daughter who lives at the same address to join. She got an invitation email but the link she was sent does no...

• Casual Listener
  • I have had Spotify Premium for years and login through facebook.  Today I added family membership and increased my subscription.  I invited my daughter who lives at the same address to j...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Family premium change

Llevo dos meses con elPlan Premium, pero en las dos ocasiones me han hecho el cargo doble. La primera vez leí que era normal y que en la siguiente mensualidad se abonaba, pero no fue así. Al contrario me cobraron otra vez doble. ¿Qué puedo hacer?

• Llevo dos meses con el Plan Premium, pero en las dos ocasiones me han hecho el cargo doble. La primera vez leí que era normal y que en la siguiente mensualidad se abonaba, pero no fue así. Al contra...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes