Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Re: Family premium change

Llevo dos meses con elPlan Premium, pero en las dos ocasiones me han hecho el cargo doble. La primera vez leí que era normal y que en la siguiente mensualidad se abonaba, pero no fue así. Al contrario me cobraron otra vez doble. ¿Qué puedo hacer?

• Llevo dos meses con el Plan Premium, pero en las dos ocasiones me han hecho el cargo doble. La primera vez leí que era normal y que en la siguiente mensualidad se abonaba, pero no fue así. Al contra...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family

Spotify says that we arent on the same adress when i type in were we live.So i cant accept the Spotify Premium Family.

• Spotify says that we arent on the same adress when i type in were we live.So i cant accept the Spotify Premium Family.
  • OptimuzKrice
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Members Address

Hello, I can not add my Family members, they get 'a wrong address' message even though they enter the correct one, it worked for a month and after subscription renewal they were excluded, I registered using my Facebook account, how to solve it? thx P...

• Hello, I can not add my Family members, they get 'a wrong address' message even though they enter the correct one, it worked for a month and after subscription renewal they were excluded, I r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding more than one family member

I just upgraded to Family Premium and sent an invite to one member of my family. I would like to add others but when I try to do so the only option provided is to replace the current family member. The Help pages show a page with "Empty Slots" to add...

• I just upgraded to Family Premium and sent an invite to one member of my family. I would like to add others but when I try to do so the only option provided is to replace the current family member. T...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

student discount on family subscriptions

can you get student discout on a familey sub me and my house mates want spotify on all of our phones.

• can you get student discout on a familey sub me and my house mates want spotify on all of our phones.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change to Premium Family Account

Hi,My current premium account is already paid until end of November.Therefore my next fee is due in December.If I would change to 'Premium Family' now, would this taken into account in my payments?Resp. What will be the fee for Premium Family until e...

• Hi, My current premium account is already paid until end of November. Therefore my next fee is due in December. If I would change to 'Premium Family' now, would this taken into account in my p...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Me vuelve a pedir el domicilio

Tengo cuenta Spotify premium en plan familiar pero a cada rato saca a los integrantes que tengo, excepto a mí. Les llega un mail donde les pide verificar a cada rato el Código Postal.

• Tengo cuenta Spotify premium en plan familiar pero a cada rato saca a los integrantes que tengo, excepto a mí. Les llega un mail donde les pide verificar a cada rato el Código Postal.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Im am being charged twice on Spotify.

I signed up for a family subscription well before my free trial ended. Switched it over and paying the 14.99 a month but still being charged 9.99 on spotify monthly?Who do I contact about this as there is no spotify email or phone number on the websi...

•  I signed up for a family subscription well before my free trial ended. Switched it over and paying the 14.99 a month but still being charged 9.99 on spotify monthly? Who do I contact about t...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family premium

Is it possible that more than 1 person can listen to spotify at the same time? If so; how do we do that?

• Is it possible that more than 1 person can listen to spotify at the same time? If so; how do we do that?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconto para Universitários

Assinei o plano de universitários 2 dias atrás e até agora nada.. Meu cartão já foi ate confirmado no banco e minha assinatura ainda é free. Por que esta demora? Os documentos estavam todos corretos.

• Casual Listener
  • Assinei o plano de universitários 2 dias atrás e até agora nada.. Meu cartão já foi ate confirmado no banco e minha assinatura ainda é free. Por que esta demora? Os documentos estavam todos corretos.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: [HELP] - How can I change my physical adress?

I have the same question.For some reason I was kicked out from the family plan, and all attempts to restore the account were failed. Only solution is cancel the old and create a new one, but dont want to be charged twice.

• I have the same question. For some reason I was kicked out from the family plan, and all attempts to restore the account were failed.   Only solution is cancel the old and create a new o...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Familiar does not work

Good afternoon, Few days ago Sotify sent me an email to confirm my adress and I did not. After some days my account was cancelled and my families also. Now I am trying to connect them again and I am not getting. What can I do? I am inviting them but ...

• Good afternoon,   Few days ago Sotify sent me an email to confirm my adress and I did not. After some days my account was cancelled and my families also. Now I am trying to connect them again ...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why I cant add a member in my family plan ?

He used to be in the family plan, but suddenly he got out of the plan, and now that I want to add him again it says "he doesnt live in the same adress" but he lives in the same adress... why appears this error ? thanks

• He used to be in the family plan, but suddenly he got out of the plan, and now that I want to add him again it says "he doesnt live in the same adress" but he lives in the same adress... why a...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Descuento Universitario - Error En Proceso De Confirmacion

Hola, tengo un problema con el proceso de confirmacion de universidad, cuando puse la informacion de mi tarjeta me redirigió a otra pagina para confirmar mi emali institucional, el problema que sin querer toqué el boton de regresar de mi celular y el...

• Hola, tengo un problema con el proceso de confirmacion de universidad, cuando puse la informacion de mi tarjeta me redirigió a otra pagina para confirmar mi emali institucional, el problema que sin q...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Abonnement étudiant

J'ai été facturer 4.99 dans mon compte car je voulais passer de la version free a etudiant pour 12 mois et je vien de voir que cest juste pour ceux au college ou a luniversité donc jaimerai savoir comment etre remboursé

• J'ai été facturer 4.99 dans mon compte car je voulais passer de la version free a etudiant pour 12 mois et je vien de voir que cest juste pour ceux au college ou a luniversité donc jaimerai savoir co...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan Familiar

Buenas.Tengo una cuenta familiar con únicamente 3 cuentas porque no me valida la dirección (misma) que sus respectivas parejas.Podrías facilitarme la dirección? Sino tendré que dar de baja el servicio.Gracias.

• Visitor
  • Buenas. Tengo una cuenta familiar con únicamente 3 cuentas porque no me valida la dirección (misma) que sus respectivas parejas. Podrías facilitarme la dirección? Sino tendré que dar de baja el ser...
  • OptimuzKrice
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[FR] Problème de paiement via CB

Bonjour, J'ai récement crée un compte spotify que j'ai rendu premium (1mois) et je souhaiterais également mettre le compte d'une amie en premium avec ma CB mais chaque fois que j'éssaie j'ai le message d'érreur "Mince ! Votre fournisseur de paiement ...

• Bonjour,   J'ai récement crée un compte spotify que j'ai rendu premium (1mois) et je souhaiterais également mettre le compte d'une amie en premium avec ma CB mais chaque fois que j'éssaie j'ai...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! I'm about to change into a Familiar Subscription, and I just paid the normal subscription.

I paid the normal Premium subscription yesterday, and me and my family just decided to start paying the Familiars subscription. The money is going to be taken from the same card from which I pay the normal account. If we started the FS around this da...

• I paid the normal Premium subscription yesterday, and me and my family just decided to start paying the Familiars subscription. The money is going to be taken from the same card from which I pay t...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with address

My family and I have recently changed address. I've gone to the bank to change it. Now I can't configure any of the member of my family. Can I have support?

• My family and I have recently changed address. I've gone to the bank to change it. Now I can't configure any of the member of my family. Can I have support?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes