Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Upgrade from Premium to Family

Either i or my husband was just charged for our account (we share an account and our subcriptions are different dates) and we want to switch to family. Will we be charged again when we upgrade?

• Either i or my husband was just charged for our account (we share an account and our subcriptions are different dates) and we want to switch to family. Will we be charged again when we upgrade?
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I started a family plan but i dont want to listen to another members music.

i dont want to go offline to listen to my own music. whats so great about the family plan if i have to listen to my childs music? i had spotify on my sonos system at work but then i was interrupted with my childs music???!! so embarrassing. i might a...

• i dont want to go offline to listen to my own music. whats so great about the family plan if i have to listen to my childs music? i had spotify on my sonos system at work but t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for family

Se volessi sottoscrivere un abbonamento Premium for Family è possibile pagare in un'unica soluzione l'intero anno senza la dilazione mensile?

• Se volessi sottoscrivere un abbonamento Premium for Family è possibile pagare in un'unica soluzione l'intero anno senza la dilazione mensile?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Have Premium Family but two of us can't listen to different feeds at same time.

We have Premium Family. My wife is listening on her iPhone in the car and I try to listen on my Mac laptop at my desk (neither of us have established playlists, so we are both streaming different songs or artists as we are choosing them in real time)...

• We have Premium Family.  My wife is listening on her iPhone in the car and I try to listen on my Mac laptop at my desk (neither of us have established playlists, so we are both streaming d...
  • NicolaConnect
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Child with premium account moving to family plan

My child has a premium Spotify account that was charged last week for renewal. However today I signed the whole family up for the family premium account. She joined the family account using the same username and email, so will that cancel her ongoing...

• My child has a premium Spotify account that was charged last week for renewal. However today I signed the whole family up for the family premium account. She joined the family account using the s...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SOU PREMIUM MAS MINHA CONTA TA FREE

Boa noite, participo de uma conta familiar premium e hoje, quando fiz login in dentro do meu carro e depois quando fui logar de novo no meu celular, a conta voltou com free, já tentei todas as formas com a minha administradora e nada aconteceu e esto...

• Boa noite, participo de uma conta familiar premium e hoje, quando fiz login in dentro do meu carro e depois quando fui logar de novo no meu celular, a conta voltou com free, já tentei todas as formas...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My relativr can't join Premium for Family

Please help. My relative can't join Premium for Family. It says that the address cannot be verified. It was working fine a few weeks ago.

• Casual Listener
  • Please help. My relative can't join Premium for Family. It says that the address cannot be verified. It was working fine a few weeks ago.
  • FernandoRocker
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

When upgrading from Premium to Family, will the remaining unused monthly fee be used?

Hi everybody, I want upgrade my Premium account to Family Premium. When I do this in the middle of the month for which I paid the monthly fee, will the remaining unused monthly fee be considered for the Familiy subscription fee?Thanx in advance ...

• Hi everybody, I want upgrade my Premium account to Family Premium. When I do this in the middle of the month for which I paid the monthly fee, will the remaining unused monthly fee be considered f...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

agregar a plan familiar

me podrian ayudar por favor, no puedo agregar la cuenta de mi esposo iven1984a mi plan familiar, me dice que mo coinciden nuestras direcciones pero a la hora de modificarla y poner la misma qe la mia me dice que es incorrecto.

• Casual Listener
  • me podrian ayudar por favor, no puedo agregar la cuenta de mi esposo iven1984a mi plan familiar, me dice que mo coinciden nuestras direcciones pero a la hora de modificarla y poner la misma qe la mia...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Pasar de Plan anual inidivual a mensual familiar

Estimados su ayuda.Tengo una cuenta anual individual (3 dias recien pagada) y quiero pasar a un plan familiar pero entiendo que para esta modalidad no tienen la suscripcion anual.Necesito saber como quedaria o que tengo que hacer ya que el pago ya se...

• Estimados su ayuda. Tengo una cuenta anual individual (3 dias recien pagada) y quiero pasar a un plan familiar pero entiendo que para esta modalidad no tienen la suscripcion anual. Necesito saber c...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • anual
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family with philips Multiroom Speaker

How can i use philips SW750M with different Spotify family accounts? If I log in with another then the main account my philips Multiroom Speaker is not in the list of available devices of the spotify app on my smartphone.

• How can i use philips SW750M with different Spotify family accounts? If I log in with another then the main account my philips Multiroom Speaker is not in the list of available devices of the s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
    SM750M
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Number of devices

I have the Family Premium. It states that up to 6 people can have their own account. However, it appears that only 3 devices can be connected to the family premium. My wife has her own login and password. However, her device shows up in my number of ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have the Family Premium. It states that up to 6 people can have their own account. However, it appears that only 3 devices can be connected to the family premium. My wife has her own login and p...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution family package address verification

At first week after paying family package all the members get to become premium users and we can verify the address at that time, but suddenly after 1 week or more pass my account only become free user and others family members. The one who pays for ...

• At first week after paying family package all the members get to become premium users and we can verify the address at that time, but suddenly after 1 week or more pass my account only become free u...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Plan familiar Mexico

Como puedo dar de alta a mi papa en la suscripción familiar cuando lo suscribi el escribió los datos de alta y puso mal la dirección ahora no sé si se puede cambiar los datos no sé qué hacer

• Como puedo dar de alta a mi papa en la suscripción familiar cuando lo suscribi el escribió los datos de alta y puso mal la dirección ahora no sé si se puede cambiar los datos no sé qué hacer
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't remember what I wrote to the adress for Family subscription

I bought premium family 5 months ago and I add my brother. 5 moths later, I was adding my other brother but they didn't accept the adress because 5 months ago I wrote half of the our adress and I don't remember what exactly I wrote there. What should...

• I bought premium family 5 months ago and I add my brother. 5 moths later, I was adding my other brother but they didn't accept the adress because 5 months ago I wrote half of the our adress and I d...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double charged

I'm on a family subscription but I also just got charged for an individual membership. I need to be refunded and not charged again. Also, the lack of a simple customer service help option sucks.

• Casual Listener
  • I'm on a family subscription but I also just got charged for an individual membership. I need to be refunded and not charged again. Also, the lack of a simple customer service help option sucks. 
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium account didn't switch to family premium

Hello, I had a premium account and I joined a family premium as a family member. Nevertheless yesterday I was charged 9,99. Why? Will you refund this money?Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I had a premium account and I joined a family premium as a family member. Nevertheless yesterday I was charged 9,99. Why? Will you refund this money? Thanks!
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I just wrong press the family account and I want to pay the original fee of premium

Hi, I just wrong press the family account ,after that cancelled it and I want to press back to the premium accnout and I saw the price was different with my original fee.My original premium fee is HKD$ 48, now changed to $ 58. could you please let me...

• Hi, I just wrong press the family account ,after that cancelled it and  I want to press back to the premium accnout and I saw the price was different with my original fee.My original premium f...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Renovar mi cuenta familiar premium

Hola! Pague mi mensualidad de premiun familiar y funciono el primer mes, al segundo spotify si cobro, pero en mi app me aparece que ya no tengo premium, como lo soluicono?

• Hola! Pague mi mensualidad de premiun familiar y funciono el primer mes, al segundo spotify si cobro, pero en mi app me aparece que ya no tengo premium, como lo soluicono? 😞
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

De premium a plan familiar

Buena tarde. Tengo plan premium pero quiero cambiarlo a familiar. Como le hago?? porque pague un año de suscripción

• Buena tarde. Tengo plan premium pero quiero cambiarlo a familiar. Como le hago?? porque pague un año de suscripción
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes