Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Google Mini Home Offer Not Working

Solved!

Google Mini Home Offer Not Working

My Question or Issue

I have a premium student account, and got the email about the special offer with the google mini home. I clicked the email and got the promotional email later to "link my account" which I did. It then said I wasn't eligible, so I went back and redid and then it CHARGED me for the mini home and I can't redeem the free one. Anyone know how to help??

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thank you for the help just tried on incognito chrome and was able to get the google home mini at checkout with spotify promo code.

View solution in original post

12 Replies

When you linked your account and then ordered the Google Home, did you check out all the way and verify it was purchased?

I had a similar confusion, but found that, even though on one page Google claims it costs the regular $49. However, when you proceed to checkout, you'll see that the discount is applied just before finalizing the order.

2019-12-09 20_07_00-Order Details.png

Hope this helps!

Hi! I am having similar issues. I went to click check out and it is not allowing me to check out at all. Any update? Thanks

For me it won't let me check out and says:

Gift message is not available for this order
These items make the order ineligible: Google Home Mini (Chalk)
Capture+_2019-12-09-17-32-22.png

I am in the same boat as you! Hopefully we get our google home

same here!

Thanks for responding! I checked out all the way, but it never applied the discount. I even checked my online bank account, and it showed that my card was charged.

It let me check out, but it charged my card and never showed that the discount was applied.

This is what's happening to me, too. Can't checkout. Just stuck on the same page clicking checkout mindlessly lol.

Hi Everyone, 

So I just chatted with a person from spotify and they told me to use a private browser when redeeming and it worked! If you have a Mac just select command, shift, N and then try and seem it. Hope that helps, if you are still having problems just chat with the spotify people. 

Marked as solution

Thank you for the help just tried on incognito chrome and was able to get the google home mini at checkout with spotify promo code.

That worked for me! Thank you so much for your help!!

That worked for me! Thank you so much!!

Suggested posts