Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Students plan

Students plan

Hola, tengo plan de universitarios de Spotify, y me solicitaron la renovación así que entregue los documentos en diciembre, y ahora me cobraban el precio normal. Yo pago con Mach así que si no tengo dinero no me hace el cobro, pero me aparecía de todas formas el precio sin el plan. Intenté hacer la renovación de nuevo y me sale '' el código ya fue utilizado" así que no puedo renovar nuevamente. Me piden que actualice el metodo de pago, pero eso sería pagar los 3500 pesos del precio sin plan y no lo haré ya que si lo renové. Que puedo hacer? 

1 Reply

Hey @Valentinapmr,

Welcome to the Spotify Community and thanks for posting your question here.

Hope you won't mind me replying in English 🙂

If you received a message stating that your're successfully verified for Premium Student and that your Student discount is already in use, it'd be helpful for you to reach out directly to SheerID and ask them what you should do to recover your discount.

Since the SheerID folks are responsible for the verification process, they should be able to help you with this. You can get in touch with them by clicking here

Also, take a look at the steps featured in this support page article to double-check whether you accidentally activated the Student discount on a different Spotify account you might be currently not aware of.

Hope this'll be useful. We'll keep an eye on your reply so that we can help you further if needed!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts