Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Verification Limit Exceeded?

Verification Limit Exceeded?

My Question or Issue

Hello, I successfully verified for the Spotify premium student discount but I exited the page until I was ready to put in my card info. Now it says my verification limit has been exceeded but I’ve never truly received/paid for it yet?

5 Replies

I used student premium for a year until I had to verify that I am a student again this year. I did the SheerID verification and it was said that my verification limit was exceeded. I still have one more year as a student and i would like to use the student premium until then.

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-01 at 16.36.43_201c3ca8.jpg

Hey there folks,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

In this case, we'd recommend reaching out to SheerID directly. Their customer support team will happily help out with the whole verification process, as they are the ones in charge of it and we don't have access to their systems. 

You can get help here. 

Keep in mind that if you've applied the discount for 4 consecutive times already, you won't be able to apply anymore. Unfortunately, this is the limit for this offer. The average length of higher education lasts about 4 years in most countries, which is why Premium Student only lasts up to 4 years. Spotify understands that some students stay longer at a college/university, however, we can't make special exceptions.

Hope it gets sorted out soon. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

I'm having the same problem. I only applied once when I signed up for the Premium Plan for Students. One year had passed and I tried to subscribe but the loading time was so long I closed the tab. I only subscribed once though.

Useless suggestion. Only try doing it once, then you can never do it again other than to go through these loops? Forget about it, I will just use another platform instead, thanks for nothing.

I am getting an error message when I try to do the above from browser. The error message is "Verification Limit Exceeded". Please help

Suggested posts