Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cannot add sister to family plan

I invited my sister to my Family plan. She accepted the invitation and the subscription worked for a while, but then she was reverted to Free user and gets an error when she tries to join my Family plan again. We DO live in the same address, and I re...

• Casual Listener
  • I invited my sister to my Family plan. She accepted the invitation and the subscription worked for a while, but then she was reverted to Free user and gets an error when she tries to join my Family p...
  • Glognark
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

The address isnt passing

My Question or Issue I have a family account on spotify, 2 of my invites cant access because the address doesnt match, but the address is correctly entered, what can i do?

•     My Question or Issue   I have a family account on spotify, 2 of my invites cant access because the address doesnt match, but the address is correctly entered, what can i d...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant join to the suscription of my grand son

I cant accept the invitation of my grandson, when he Pay the family suscription my account passed to Free, and when i try to join again says 'you cant join this plan', i hope you can help me

• I cant accept the invitation of my grandson, when he Pay the family suscription my account passed to Free, and when i try to join again says 'you cant join this plan', i hope you can help me
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can you transfer playlists?

Now that my daughter has a separate account opened and we are on the family plan , can I transfer the playlists she created on my account to her new account ? Or do the playlists always have to stay within my account . she can search for them and fin...

• Casual Listener
  • Now that my daughter has a separate account opened  and we are on the family plan , can I transfer the playlists she created on my account to her new account ?    Or do the p...
  • davidmallamaci
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Do all devices require an email address?

I upgraded to Premium for Family mainly to address multiple devices at home. There are only two users (my wife and I), however we want to be able to leave music playing at home (seems to keep the dogs calm during storms) but still listen to our own s...

•   I upgraded to Premium for Family mainly to address multiple devices at home.  There are only two users (my wife and I), however we want to be able to leave music playing at home (seems t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google mini

I recently signed up for premium to take part in the Google home mini promo. I was just charged my first payment. I still have yet to receive an email with a link to redeem. Not pleased at all

• I recently signed up for premium to take part in the Google home mini promo. I was just charged my first payment. I still have yet to receive an email with a link to redeem. Not pleased at all
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with invites

I signed up for premium family and sent my invites . I logged out of all devices. When my daughter clicks to accept the invite on her e mail she is brought to a new log in page. If she logs in with my credentials it just brings her into my spotify ac...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for premium family and sent my invites . I logged out of all devices. When my daughter clicks to accept the invite on her e mail she is brought to a new log in page. If she logs in with m...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

One family member account says that the last payment did not go through.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHello, One of the members in my Premium for family has a message that comes up saying that th...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ello,   One of the members in my Premium for family has a message that comes up saying that the last payment for his account did not go through, so he can't get premium. I checked my receipts and a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon Echo Multi Room on shared Family Plan does not show on Connected Devices for everyone

She Curently has a:Android Samsung A5 (On the latest OS) and Spotify on latest Firmware Alexa app is also on the latest Firmware She is on my family Plan Me: Family PlanPremiumUS DeviceiPhone 810.13.6iOS 10, Android Oreo) My wife and I share a family...

• She Curently has a: Android Samsung A5 (On the latest OS) and Spotify on latest Firmware  Alexa app is also on the latest Firmware  She is on my family Plan   Me:  Family P...
  • myrison
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Stream on 2 devices at same time

With a premium family plan, is each user able to stream on their own device, simultaneously? So if my wife was logged in listening to music, could I also log in and listen to music, without interrupting her stream? Thanks!

• With a premium family plan, is each user able to stream on their own device, simultaneously? So if my wife was logged in listening to music, could I also log in and listen to music, without i...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family and friends problem

Hi ...I have invited to friends and family but i canr join ...please help

• Hi ...I have invited to friends and family but i canr join ...please help  
  • A_Musicophile
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Erro ao aceitar convite para plano familia

Meu pai teve trocou de cartão de credito e a conta familia acabou sendo cancelada. Meu irmão fez o convite para participar da conta dele e aceitei, mas pouco tempo depois fui removido.Resolvido o problema com o cartão de credito, meu pai fez novament...

• Meu pai teve trocou de cartão de credito e a conta familia acabou sendo cancelada. Meu irmão fez o convite para participar da conta dele e aceitei, mas pouco tempo depois fui removido. Resolvido o p...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues adding family members on my Premium Family account.

I added my nephew and then he got blocked. I sent again invitation and he cannot join to the family plan. I have tried re-sending invitation, canceling and re-sending invitation, sending invitation to a different email address and nothing works. Also...

• Visitor
  • I added my nephew and then he got blocked. I sent again invitation and he cannot join to the family plan. I have tried re-sending invitation, canceling and re-sending invitation, sending invitation t...
  • ListenToGlobal
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing E-mail address for family member

Hi All,I have my father setup on my family account and he no longer has access to the e-mail address that he originally signed up. He's recently purchased a new phone and needs to reset the password on his account. How do I change the e-mail address ...

• Hi All, I have my father setup on my family account and he no longer has access to the e-mail address that he originally signed up. He's recently purchased a new phone and needs to reset the p...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account in Turkey, possible to use it in German for Family account?

PlanPremium FamilyCountryTurkeyDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI am living in Turkey, I have a premium account but I want to change it to Premium fam...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country Turkey Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am on premium family and I am wondering if I get the student plan will my family premium end

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got new phones, wife cant log in on her phone. wth? Is there a direct contact to spotify or just this community BS?

• Got new phones, wife cant log in on her phone. wth?   Is there a direct contact to spotify or just this community BS?
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading to Family From Premium

There doesnt seem to be an upgade button on the Australian website of Spotify for the Family subsciption when wanting to upgrade from Premium, is this correct?

• There doesnt seem to be an upgade button on the Australian website of Spotify for the Family subsciption when wanting to upgrade from Premium, is this correct?  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't add my sister on my spotify Family Plan

Hello, Good Morning! I'm having an issue with my spotify, i can't add my little sister, my two brother got in, but my sister is still having issues, I think it's becuase the street number, in Portugal we dont have street numbers and everytime i try t...

• Hello, Good Morning! I'm having an issue with my spotify, i can't add my little sister, my two brother got in, but my sister is still having issues, I think it's becuase the street number, in Portuga...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Mi plan familiar premium no está funcionando

Tengo suscripción a Plan Familiar Premium y llevo una semana que no puedo conectarme y me indica que me suscriba!! qué puedo hacer?gracias.

• Tengo suscripción a Plan Familiar Premium y llevo una semana que no puedo conectarme y me indica que me suscriba!! qué puedo hacer? gracias.
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes