Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Adding family members to family account

I have just upgraded from premium to family. When I try to 'add members' the screen is blank. Is there a trick to this.?

• Casual Listener
  • I have just upgraded from premium to family. When I try to 'add members' the screen is blank. Is there a trick to this.? 
  • KylieJ
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

erro para todos os membros

Ola pago 26,90 por mes para ter o spotify family premium, ontem eu acordei e ninguem do meu family premium conseguia ouvir musicas normalmente, todos estavam com spotify free, reenviei o convite a todos e mesmo assim ninguem consegue entrar, mandei t...

• Ola pago 26,90 por mes para ter o spotify family premium, ontem eu acordei e ninguem do meu family premium conseguia ouvir musicas normalmente, todos estavam com  spotify free, reenviei o c...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family members songs appear on my Spotify

Why do the songs my son and daughter play appear on my account? It means my Daily Mixes are full of songs I don't like. Is there any way to fix this?

• Why do the songs my son and daughter play appear on my account? It means my Daily Mixes are full of songs I don't like. Is there any way to fix this?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Do I need to Cancel personal premium for family

Do I need to cancel my personal premium subscription after joining family or will it just transfer over to the family and I will stop being charged

• Do I need to cancel my personal premium subscription after joining family or will it just transfer over to the family and I will stop being charged 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

i can't add in the Family Premium that i use to be

i've add in a Family Premium, and i have listened to the music for a month but one day i can't listem anymore. And the owener of my Family Premium have sent me a request again to add in the family. But after i type in all the data, the system gave th...

• Casual Listener
  • i've add in a Family Premium, and i have listened to the music for a month but one day i can't listem anymore. And the owener of my Family Premium have sent me a request again to add i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

family account: invitation is not sent

Hello, I have upgraded my account to family - i added my family members and sent invitiation - (it says "invitation sent") - but there is no inviation coming, no email received, nothing... anything wrong here? do i need to wait until the next payment...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have upgraded my account to family - i added my family members and sent invitiation - (it says "invitation sent") - but there is no inviation coming, no email received, nothing... anything w...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Error messge: You're unable to join this Family plan.

HelloI sent an invide to my doughter, and she enter a wrong adress in the form. She got few emails to fix it, and ofcourse she ignore them till she was kicked off the family plan.I re-sent her an invite, and logged in to her mail via Firefox private ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I sent an invide to my doughter, and she enter a wrong adress in the form. She got few emails to fix it, and ofcourse she ignore them till she was kicked off the family plan. I re-sent her a...
  • EyalAmit1
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't I add members to my premium account?

Why can't I add members to my premium account? - This isn't made clear as to how you add family members to you premium account. Can you help?

• Why can't I add members to my premium account? - This isn't made clear as to how you add family members to you premium account. Can you help?  
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

add member on family account

Bonjour, Bien qu'ayant souscrit un abonnement family depuis 6 mois, je ne peux pas envoyer d'invitation a partir de ma page "mon compte" pour ajouter des membres, cela fait 1 mois que j'essaie et sans succes.Au secours, car sinon par la peine de paye...

•   Bonjour,   Bien qu'ayant souscrit un abonnement family depuis 6 mois, je ne peux pas envoyer d'invitation a partir de ma page "mon compte" pour ajouter des membres, cela fait 1 m...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

cannot stream simultaneously

Hello. We have a family premium account, and we cannot stream from different accounts simultaneously. Each device is logged in as a different user, each a valid user underneath the premium family account. I thought that was an advantage of having a f...

• Hello.  We have a family premium account, and we cannot stream from different accounts simultaneously.  Each device is logged in as a different user, each a valid user underneath the p...
  • natanasoff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Subscription Problem

Hello everyone,i'm trying to figure out how can i solve this problem. I've already read the help topic about family subscription, but it didn't help.I was in a family account with other 3 members. Everything was fine, but some days ago, Spotify Ask m...

• Hello everyone, i'm trying to figure out how can i solve this problem. I've already read the help topic about family subscription, but it didn't help. I was in a family account with other 3 m...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

invitation Spotify for Family not sent

My son made for all the family an account Spotify for Family. He sent invitations to my two daughters and my husband. All three receives the invite. He also sent an invite to me (the program said 'invitation sent') but I didn't receive the invite, so...

• Visitor
  • My son made for all the family an account Spotify for Family. He sent invitations to my two daughters and my husband. All three receives the invite. He also sent an invite to me (the program said 'i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Aile uyeligi iptali

3 kisiden olusan aile uyeligim vardi fakat bu sabah kalktigimda hesaba giris yapamadim. Sifre ya da kullanici adi yanlis diyor. Parolayi sifirla diyorum, maile gelmiyor, spam mailde de herhangi bir sey yok. Su anda ise ayni mail adresiyle yeniden uye...

• 3 kisiden olusan aile uyeligim vardi fakat bu sabah kalktigimda hesaba giris yapamadim. Sifre ya da kullanici adi yanlis diyor. Parolayi sifirla diyorum, maile gelmiyor, spam mailde de herhangi ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Spotify Problems

My father is the owner of my Spotify Family Premium Account. Last night, it logged him out of his account but he was able to login and still has premium. However, this morning, I was unable to access the Premium features on my account. It is telling ...

• My father is the owner of my Spotify Family Premium Account.  Last night, it logged him out of his account but he was able to login and still has premium.  However, this morning, I was u...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Individual Premium account linked to Family Package?

I am just wondering - I already pay for a premium account for Spotify, but recently a family member purchased the family plan package. Is it possible to link my existing account to the family package in order to save all my music/playlists/downloads?

• Casual Listener
  • I am just wondering - I already pay for a premium account for Spotify, but recently a family member purchased the family plan package. Is it possible to link my existing account to the family p...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems changing son's account address

I am having problems changing the country of my son't Spotify account. I made the mistake of setting this account up while on holiday in France, and it now thinks he lives at a different (French) address to my own (in Ireland) - so it will not let me...

• ...rench) address to my own (in Ireland) - so it will not let me add him to the Family subscription that I have just set up. I can't change his country, because it is greyed out.  This does not c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Got married

Need to change address so we can register to Premium Family.How?

• Need to change address so we can register to Premium Family. How?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Acc. - Do we all have to listen to the same music ?

Hey Guys We're nearly about to freak out ... We're 3 people using a family account. 3 mobile phones and 1 laptop. Unfortunately we all have to listen to the same music at the same time. Every time one of us wants to listen to this own music, the othe...

• Hey Guys   We're nearly about to freak out ... We're 3 people using a family account. 3 mobile phones and 1 laptop. Unfortunately we all have to listen to the same music at the same time. E...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Problemas no plano familia

Mandei para meu marido o e-mail para que se conecte ao meu plano familia, mas nao consegue de jeito nenhum. Aparece como se o codigo estivesse errado. O que fazer?

• Mandei para meu marido o e-mail para que se conecte ao meu plano familia, mas nao consegue de jeito nenhum. Aparece como se o codigo estivesse errado.  O que fazer? 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family owner - country change - any impact?

Dear all,I'm a Spotify Family subscription owner and I will be travelling in the next few weeks across several countries, I was wondering if I could change my country in the settings whilie in those countries so I could access the local catalogue and...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear all, I'm a Spotify Family subscription owner and I will be travelling in the next few weeks across several countries, I was wondering if I could change my country in the settings whilie in t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes