School/University Search Not Working

Solved!

Re: School drop-down list on SheerID International verification form not working

I've tried all day to get through that page, and only just now did it show the drop down list correctly. I didn't do anything else than the other times. 

Re: When registering to a Student Premium, no university/college are showing in the list.

elandieluu
Visitor

Same! I've been registered to this for a year and it just expired. So now I'm trying to renew again since I entered a new school but no school appears when you click the dropdown. 

Re: University drop-down menu not working

DLS3198
Casual Listener

I’ve tried all of the above and it still doesn’t work I’ve been trying to do this for 3 days now and you’ve charged me £9.99 instead of £4.99. I did not need to be charged this if a simple drop down menu worked...

Re: When registering to a Student Premium, no university/college are showing in the list.

Ver

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out to us. 

@elandieluu Can you open an incognito window on your PC? Then you can try again selecting your university. If that doesn't help, you can try with another connection.

@Hediboukraa Can you share with us which troubleshooting steps you've tried so far? That way we can see how to proceed further.

Keep us posted! If you have questions, you know where to find us.

VerModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations." ―Zig Ziglar

Re: School/University Search Not Working

Ver

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We're sorry to hear you feel this way and we'd love to help you out.

Can you open an incognito window on your PC? Sometimes the cache can lead to different issues. Then you can try again selecting your school/university. 

If that doesn't help, we'd suggest you try on another device. It's also a good idea to try with another network.

@TheThat If the student discount is activated on another account, we'd suggest you click here and contact our support team. The folks there can look into this further and give you more information about it.

Let us know how it goes. If you have questions, we are here for you.

VerModerator

Re: sheerid university list is not working

Ver

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out to us 🙂

Can you try choosing the university while using another network? If that doesn't help, we'd suggest you try on another device. Does the issue persist?

Keep us in the loop! If you have questions, you know where to find us.

VerModerator

Katerina

Hey there @DLS3198,

Thanks for posting this here in the Community!

Just to confirm, have you taken a look at the thread @Elena linked above? We've shared an update there recently regarding this that could help.

Let us know how it goes! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain

DLS3198
Casual Listener

As I said yes I have tried all of the above

Mihail

Hey @DLS3198,

Thanks for getting back to us. We're sorry to hear that you're still experiencing difficulties with the SheerID website.

If you've tried verifying via this page:

We recommend that you subscribe to this thread. We'll keep you updated there with any news on the matter, as soon as there are any.

Hope this is helpful but don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions!

MihailModerator

“Music is a language that doesn’t speak in particular words. It speaks in emotions, and if it’s in the bones, it’s in the bones.” - Keith Richards

DLS3198
Casual Listener

So I have to continue to pay more money than necessary and there’s nothing I can do about it...

SUGGESTED POSTS