Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Go out with a bang?

Go out with a bang?

Hello everyone❤️

Yesterday's events were pretty disturbing and probably scary (that was the case for me anyway)

Do you recall what was the last song you played right before the storm or the last song you played when you closed the app earlier?

I'd like you to pin those here and briefly state how you'd have felt if it was the last song you ever got to listen to in all eternity 😂

I was playing "Knife Talk" fromDrake's CLB so yeah I'm good 💚

TaylithSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
4 Replies

Great question, @Taylith!

I had to check my Last.fm profile, since I slept through the downtime issue affecting logging into Spotify yesterday, but it looks like the last song that I played the evening before the issue began was either “Chalk Dust Torture" or "Bathtub Gin" from Phish's concert on 12/30/2015 in New York City. I don't remember which of these songs I played after the other, though, and both tracks show as having the same timestamp in my Last.fm library.

spotify:track:2cgvK9byupJOHk3ySMdGAH:small 

spotify:track:5gcOQlB2n0cxdOOPKRQZBj:small 

I think these are both great songs by Phish, and really cool live versions of them; so while I’d of course be upset about not being able to listen to any more music in this hypothetical scenario, I’d say that either of these live tracks would be a good one to have as my most recently listened-to song for the rest of my life.

Cheers!

AdamDamSpotify Star

You mean the major downtime that happened just recently? I.... honestly wouldn't have noticed anything wrong with spotify if it wasn't for discord failing hard at the time too.

So I listened to spotify the whole time. 😄

As of the last song before a potentially deadly incident. All those very jarring ones are a long time ago.
I was outside in the dark just earlier tending a bonfire that was left behind from burning a bunch of branches, and heard some rather blood-curdling hissing and screeching further in the dark. If that was to be something more than a cat and whatever went after that, the last song I played would have been this:

spotify:track:5PfhZTMXw302ySbZQvsOIN:small 

Fitting, I suppose. The ecstasy of adventure!

(no really it was very disturbing lmfao)

SebastySpotify Star

Why do you have such an overactive imagination though 😭
Like something I'd come across in a Sidney Sheldon novel.
It was disturbing.
On one hand,I was like this will be resolved soon but on the other I was still quite disturbed.
TaylithSpotify Star

😂
oh well my imagination gets the better of myself too at times. :') it's a struggle

That downtime seemed to affect mostly mobile? I was randomly logged out on mine after the app froze and restarted. Desktop (where I was at the time) was fine tho.

SebastySpotify Star

Suggested posts