Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify PhOtOs Contest!!- Discussion Topic

Spotify PhOtOs Contest!!- Discussion Topic

Hi folks!

We know you might want to talk about this so here it is the Discussion Topic for the "Spotify PhOtOs Contest".

Screen Shot 2012-09-24 at 10.59.18 AM.png

Good luck everyone!

😉

-----------------------------

Rocio

Community Manager

Use the "Accept as solution" button if your problem has been solved 🙂

♬Music is life♬
20 Replies

Can I take a picture without this printed logo if I show my mobile phone with Spotify opened. 😉

I have the logo, but my printer is crappy, so quality of printed image is from ass. 😄

And my idea is greatest, I take so good picture you can ever imagine is possible. :))

So I post picture maybe today or tomorrow, I need to take it soon. But today is day with rain. 😞 However it's over, so I can go soon to take some pictures.

Thanks!

Of course!!

Go for it! 😉

Rocio

Community Manager

♬Music is life♬

Thanks!

So I go and take apicture without this logo.

My idea is best. You will be impressed when you see my picture for this contest.

I love Spotify and I want to show it in very nice way.

I'v got a few ideas myself. Lets see if I can make it happen 🙂

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Great guys!

Rocio

Community Manager

♬Music is life♬

Spotify cat.JPGHow you guys like my picture?

Here is picture for preview and remember this is not competition thread.

I post picture here so you can discuss about my picture in this thread. Add your own picture to original thread.

The first one idea was a pig listening Spotify. But I choosed cat. ❤️

And actually the 3rd idea was me listening Spotify in finnish forest where is strong 3G (really), but nothing more. There's nothing there. No population, no people - only one way to go with bicycle and Spotify to nearest place where people are.

But yes, I might add another picture with this theme another time. I think my 3rd idea is so good, so I need to find some time to take a picture in real forest later without any population. 🙂

Please extend the deadline!!!

Also, can I just do a photoshop one 😉

I'd say no photoshops - it would be a easy to just search for a picture and then photoshop it in. Got ideas for it too but I'm going to produce my picture IRL

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

@neo-x wrote:
I'd say no photoshops - it would be a easy to just search for a picture and then photoshop it in. Got ideas for it too but I'm going to produce my picture IRL

Only if you know how to use photoshop!!

Unfortunately, I am only 1 person, and I don't have a printer, and my camera is a phone!

hello guys, we still have 4 days left. but if we see we dont have any more entries we will extend it for another week! 😉

I would try and do the pic without photoshop...we dont need a perfect picture but an original one!!

You can use a good camera or just the phone, that is completely fine, the quality of the picture does NOT matter at all.

We´d love you all to try!...

Thanks and good luck!

Rocio

Community Manager

♬Music is life♬

If there was more time I'd try to get a new picture since that was just a last resort that I ended up taking....

Over now? Why contrest is still open?

If it's over then I'd tell what was on my mind.

C'mon people - join the game, and post a picture etc... WIN WIN WIN

Surely if it's still open (extended) or if it's closed... No information...

@Rocio... Hows it going? 😄

Yes please Rocio. We wait your information.

I just added mine 🙂 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Sorry guys I didnt reply before :S

The contest was extended till next thursday since we want more people to participate....

Thanks guys for your pictures,.,I love them all!

😉

Rocio

Community Manager

♬Music is life♬

Suggested posts